Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

+34
AceMystic
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Hyde
Kamikaze
dukeblue
semaj116
DGCK
X3R0102
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
los410promo
knockmathers
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
King
Nidac_7
iScyko
Nay Nay
bhinkle32
downer59k
iSigh
Knightmare
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Pillow Man .
Frankie
Buddie
achmed420
Trimss
SFVigilante
Fiasco
38 posters
Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:41
gibbystites wrote:I hope he manages me one day as well, he said he likes my flow n shit, so im hoping we can make something happen in the future. I honestly feel bad for him, would be cool to be that one artist who never forgot about him if i get big lol.
I work really hard on my lyrics bu can't write for any flow.. Because I don't write to a beat I just write. I will succeed if it is the last thing I do. I won't give up. I've struggld too much to not even have a song out.
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:43
Im decently new to the forums, so I wouldn't even know who to trust to PM it to.
If I cant get a different track that i never heard out of somebody here, then i'll prolly wind up doing that, but I'm fiending for unheard hop shit right now lol
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:44
gibbystites wrote:Im decently new to the forums, so I wouldn't even know who to trust to PM it to.
If I cant get a different track that i never heard out of somebody here, then i'll prolly wind up doing that, but I'm fiending for unheard hop shit right now lol

What don't you have? I have alot of stuff
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:45
gibbystites wrote:Im decently new to the forums, so I wouldn't even know who to trust to PM it to.
kk, well lemme list some people you can always trust,

Buddie
410Maximus
STRANGEgenuis

i know there definitely more but these guys are always around, great guys
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

AlwaysRaw wrote:

Buddie
410Maximus
STRANGEgenuis

*Reads* *not on the list*

SwizZz 2
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fiasco wrote:

can you list some things you have Hopsin ? haha
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:46
Fiasco wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Buddie
410Maximus
STRANGEgenuis

*Reads* *not on the list*

SwizZz 2
hahahahah I said there's definitely more, i'm sure your trustworthy but i've never really talked with you, just saying A FEW good names. it's not like only 3 people on the forums are good people...
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:48
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Buddie
410Maximus
STRANGEgenuis

My list right now of people I trust is:
The 3 people you just named, ofcourse
AlwaysRaw (you lol)
The Event
and prolly Fiasco
Anybody else I can trust? Or any of them I shouldnt? lmao
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:48
Fiasco wrote:

PM me!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:52
LMAO, I played "Special Ed" by hop in Shazam (an app that tells you what song's playing) it told me "Drop it like it's hot" because the beat haha
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:54
gibbystites wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Buddie
410Maximus
STRANGEgenuis

My list right now of people I trust is:
The 3 people you just named, ofcourse
AlwaysRaw (you lol)
The Event
and prolly Fiasco
Anybody else I can trust? Or any of them I shouldnt? lmao
I can't really think of anyone not to trust, but you really need to know them to trust with something, because when (you know who) used "Be My Friend" as bait to see who would leak it, someone did....
It's because (you know who) just sent it to active members instead of trustworthy members.

EDIT: Not bashing him AT ALL, love the guy. Also hid his name because anyone who needs to know already knows....
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:57
Are you gonna PM me Fiasco? I wanna make a deal here, im sure you have something i dont lol
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:58
Well I talk to Buddy personally, and he could testify that I am trustworthy. I was actually the guy that helped him create the list when he was PM'ing us the unreleased song and helped him narrow the list down to prevent a leak. Unfortunately we never would have guessed Technician was gonna leak it, cause he was relatively active...
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:11
Fiasco wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:CHORUS:

"Mr pillow man, you can sleep on me, and i'll fulfill your dreams
mr pillow man, you probably heard 'bout me, i'm more than what i seem"

Tanner said it made him cry.
I didn't think it was that emotional considering I could barely hear it because the quality, it sounded good though. I heard it twice

i swear ima cry if i hear this song Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 3 EdxLc

You heard it on Tinychat?
Yea, He played parts of:
Bus Pas
original sag my pants
original nocturnal rainbows, only 1 line was different
and upsidedown

Sick, I heard the OG "Rise Until You Fall" and a tech song with Hop
I'm guessing the Tech and Hop song wasn't anything great?
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:11
iSigh wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

I didn't think it was that emotional considering I could barely hear it because the quality, it sounded good though. I heard it twice

i swear ima cry if i hear this song Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 3 EdxLc

Yea, He played parts of:
Bus Pas
original sag my pants
and upsidedown

It was a previously released Hop song with a tech verse and a new hop verse
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:13
well u guys no i would never leak shit i aint about that life and quit franly i do not no how to upload songs on the internet btw i used to be lowrider864
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:23
Fiasco wrote:
iSigh wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Yea, He played parts of:
Bus Pas
original sag my pants
and upsidedown

What Hopsin song was it?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:26
iSigh wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
iSigh wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Yea, He played parts of:
Bus Pas
original sag my pants
and upsidedown

What Hopsin song was it?

THIS WAS THE TECH SONG. Techs verse was first then I guess it was the way it is now
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:32
That's awesome, I really like this song too. Wonder why they wouldn't release it with tech on it.
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:33
AlwaysRaw wrote:
iSigh wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
iSigh wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Yea, He played parts of:
Bus Pas
original sag my pants
and upsidedown

What Hopsin song was it?

THIS WAS THE TECH SONG. Techs verse was first then I guess it was the way it is now

Disappointing..
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:44

i wish i had some unreleased hop shit to trade you but sadly all the stuff that i do have that was once unreleased is now released and everyone has heard=(
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:47
achmed420 wrote:

i wish i had some unreleased hop shit to trade you but sadly all the stuff that i do have that was once unreleased is now released and everyone has heard=(
this SwizZz 3
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 3:21
Why is everyone making such a big deal about releasing these tracks?? They're from YEARS ago guys! It's not like they'll damage his career or anything. We're all Hop fans and we're here to discuss/debate over him as an artist. I don't see what the problem is with sharing tracks...
Not only is it a great way to see how he has developed as an independent artist, but it'll give us plenty more dope tracks to listen to until he drops another single or KM. Also, narrowing members down to a few people to share tracks with isn't very fair for the rest of us who ARE trustworthy. I've been a follower of these forums and have read them -literally- about every day for months (way before i even made an account) I just don't voice my opinion as much. I respect the opinions of those trying to look after Hopsin, But I honestly don't think he would care about stuff he's been through with forever ago. If you guys wanna leave me out and not trust me (or) share with everybody on the forum then It's all good. Im just throwing my two cents in.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 3:37
Just so that way people don't constantly PM me askin for songs, I'll let you all know my stance on everything. At the moment I am not releasing anything, I may release some tracks eventually but not right now. bhinkle don't worry, if I decide to start releasing things it will be for everyone, not just "trusted members" because as we all know, this is the internet and you can't really 100% trust anyone on here (the technician event for example). I'm buds with Tanner so if there is anything he absolutely doesn't want released then I wont, just to be clear on that. I do plan on releasing a collab song with Hop at the end of the month though. If anyone has some questions about a song they heard a snippet of or something then I won't mind answering some of those for ya!
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 3:39
Thanks for helping clear that up Nay Nay. Im gonna PM you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum