Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

+34
AceMystic
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Hyde
Kamikaze
dukeblue
semaj116
DGCK
X3R0102
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
los410promo
knockmathers
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
King
Nidac_7
iScyko
Nay Nay
bhinkle32
downer59k
iSigh
Knightmare
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Pillow Man .
Frankie
Buddie
achmed420
Trimss
SFVigilante
Fiasco
38 posters
Go down
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread Empty Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 23:14
Now Hopsin Forum's official leaks topic. Post all leaks here from now on.

Tanner, the only thing we ask from you is for Mr. Pillowman. We will do anything. We will pay you money. When you played it in tinychat i was eating and missed it all.

Seriously. I know you don't like me much, but putting that aside. this song is the one and only song we need. We appreciate all the info you have given us but I beg you to just reconsider.

You can even PM it to Buddy, and then he could PM it to the trusted members of this forum like we did with "Be My Friend". There's no technician around to leak it..

_____

12 second snippet: http://www.sharebeast.com/fcbqcy9s7pep
So Unfair: http://www.sharebeast.com/fxofbm91rop6
AOL Shut Down: http://www.hulkshare.com/f1eis8kp98n4
Where Will I Go (demo version): http://www.sharebeast.com/f4nptb9vfqvx

Last edited by Fiasco on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 20:08; edited 2 times in total
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 23:41
Never going to happen bro Sorry
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 23:55
Was it that good? I wish I heard it..
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 23:56
Trimss wrote:Was it that good? I wish I heard it..

same
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 23:57
achmed420 wrote:

same

Just imagine Hop singing a Michael Jackson type chorus, and rapping slowly during the verses.

It is a very good song, but it had no place being on RAW because it was a soft type of song.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 23:59
Buddie wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

same

Just imagine Hop singing a Michael Jackson type chorus, and rapping slowly during the verses.

It is a very good song, but it had no place being on RAW because it was a soft type of song.

Better than the album version imo. I'm so pissed I missed it. What were the verse's like?
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:01
I wish I didn't click this thread. I really want to hear it now after reading Buddie's post. Fuck.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:01
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

same

Better than the album version imo. I'm so pissed I missed it. What were the verse's like?

It's just one of those emo type verses from Hop to a slow beat.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:02
Frankie wrote:I wish I didn't click this thread. I really want to hear it now after reading Buddie's post. Fuck.

Did you hear the snippet? I can upload it for those who have't heard it. That's the only thing i've heard of it. I wasn't in tinychat when he played it
Frankie
Administrator

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:03
Fiasco wrote:
Frankie wrote:I wish I didn't click this thread. I really want to hear it now after reading Buddie's post. Fuck.

Did you hear the snippet? I can upload it for those who have't heard it. That's the only thing i've heard of it. I wasn't in tinychat when he played it

Nah, haven't heard it. Shit, I'd appreciate it if you did upload it. Thumbs Up
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:03
Frankie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

I'll do it. How do I edit a music file and where do I upload it?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:06
Fiasco wrote:
Frankie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Just use Sharebeast to upload it. Super easy
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:07
Buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
Frankie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Just use Sharebeast to upload it. Super easy

Stick around guys, it's going to be up in the matter of minutes. It's only like a 10 second snippet
Frankie
Administrator

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:07
Nice. Thanks for this, man.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:12
Buddie wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

same

so you mean something like this? Hopsin 3

Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:15
achmed420 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

same

so you mean something like this? Hopsin 3

lol no.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:15
Here you go guys Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread NrbV1

http://www.sharebeast.com/fcbqcy9s7pep

We need the full version, i'll do anything

Last edited by Fiasco on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:21; edited 1 time in total
Frankie
Administrator

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:18
I'd really have to hear more first if Tanner did plan to sell it... thanks for the snippet, though.
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:19
Fiasco wrote:Here you go guys Thumbs Up

http://www.sharebeast.com/fcbqcy9s7pep

We need the full version, i'll do anything
Yeah I remember this , I could've sworn that another snippet was leaked but I can't remember .. It would be cool if we got the full thing though ..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:21
Frankie wrote:I'd really have to hear more first if Tanner did plan to sell it... thanks for the snippet, though.

It's a good song and is one of the best unreleased Hopsin songs to date, so if he offers anybody on here a good deal for it then buy it. You won't be disappointed.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:21
Buddie wrote:
Frankie wrote:I'd really have to hear more first if Tanner did plan to sell it... thanks for the snippet, though.

It's a good song and is one of the best unreleased Hopsin songs to date, so if he offers anybody on here a good deal for it then buy it. You won't be disappointed.

How much of it did you hear?
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:24
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:

buddie probably has the full song but doesnt wanna release it in respect for hopsin
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:25
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I've heard the full version a few times a while back, but I don't really remember any of the lyrics or anything just the chorus.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:26
he told me 9,000 for the whole Hopsin Hardrive
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:27
Buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I've heard the full version a few times a while back, but I don't really remember any of the lyrics or anything just the chorus.

What was the chorus like?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum