Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

+34
AceMystic
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Hyde
Kamikaze
dukeblue
semaj116
DGCK
X3R0102
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
los410promo
knockmathers
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
King
Nidac_7
iScyko
Nay Nay
bhinkle32
downer59k
iSigh
Knightmare
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Pillow Man .
Frankie
Buddie
achmed420
Trimss
SFVigilante
Fiasco
38 posters
Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:20
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:Lauryn, he's not on your friends list. Your facebook is set to public so he can see every picture you have
But, How'd he get her email or personal information to get on there?

Didn't think about that actually lol
Yeah, The only way that makes sense is he knows her. Or He studied her face and searched facebook looking for her, lol.

Well he did say she gave him herpes lol. Not sure how valid that statement is since it's coming from Bottom Bitch haha

-_- ive never had herpes.

Then I guess you didn't give it to him haha

most def not. he sent me a topix forum about me, where girls were on there fronting as guys because i got with one girls ex boyfriend, they were saying i gave them herpes and such. thats where bottombitch got that from.

It's not really any of my business, but I believe you pal!
That joke got really awkward, really quick.

what joke?
Bottom Bitch's little herpes joke, I thought he was just saying it for shock value, But if someone she knows said she hasit just to (for lack of a better word:) hate on her, well.. That joke was extremely awkward. Even though she doesn't have it, still pretty awkward thing to address.
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:22
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:Lauryn, he's not on your friends list. Your facebook is set to public so he can see every picture you have

Yeah, The only way that makes sense is he knows her. Or He studied her face and searched facebook looking for her, lol.

Well he did say she gave him herpes lol. Not sure how valid that statement is since it's coming from Bottom Bitch haha

most def not. he sent me a topix forum about me, where girls were on there fronting as guys because i got with one girls ex boyfriend, they were saying i gave them herpes and such. thats where bottombitch got that from.

what joke?
Bottom Bitch's little herpes joke, I thought he was just saying it for shock value, But if someone she knows said she hasit just to (for lack of a better word:) hate on her, well.. That joke was extremely awkward. Even though she doesn't have it, still pretty awkward thing to address.

it's whateverrrr
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:22
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

what joke?

Yeah especially if it was actually true lol
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:28
Bottom bitch what you're doing is just wrong

But she's hot
SwizZz 4
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:29
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

what joke?

If it was actually true, I would think she would be a lot more offended and have more reason to find out who it is. But, I'm glad it's not because us discussing it right now would probably be the most awkward and potientally disrespectful thing I've done all week. Hopsin lol.

@obsolete1 It's just a sensitive subject, espicially after someone actually said you have it (I believe you don't, I'm just explaining how awkward it is) It is really awkward.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:31
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

what joke?

If it was actually true, I would think she would be a lot more offended and have more reason to find out who it is. But, I'm glad it's not because us discussing it right now would probably be the most awkward and potientally disrespectful thing I've done all week. Hopsin lol.

@obsolete1 It's just a sensitive subject, espicially after someone actually said you have it (I believe you don't, I'm just explaining how awkward it is) It is really awkward.

Yeah I see what you mean. She most likely would have been offended if she actually had that shit
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:32
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

what joke?

lmao its no big deal. ive never had any type of std sooo its no biggie.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:41
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

what joke?

Yeah I see what you mean. She most likely would have been offended if she actually had that shit
That woul be exposing the fact she had herpes, and that would be so messed up if it were true. But, If I ever have beef with a rapper, I'm gonn call Bottom Bitch to get dirt on them, lol. Even if it is fake, still sort of messed up.
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:52
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

what joke?

That woul be exposing the fact she had herpes, and that would be so messed up if it were true. But, If I ever have beef with a rapper, I'm gonn call Bottom Bitch to get dirt on them, lol. Even if it is fake, still sort of messed up.

you guys are just making ti awkward by talking about me as if im not here hahahhaa
hupsun
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:54
Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 20 YlkOE

Herpes or no, I would hit that with the force of a Boeing 747.

I'll hit you up on the Twitters later wish_resign, #YOLO
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:58
Bottom Bitch wrote:Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 20 YlkOE

Herpes or no, I would hit that with the force of a Boeing 747.

I'll hit you up on the Twitters later wish_resign, #YOLO

i hate you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum