Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

+34
AceMystic
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Hyde
Kamikaze
dukeblue
semaj116
DGCK
X3R0102
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
los410promo
knockmathers
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
King
Nidac_7
iScyko
Nay Nay
bhinkle32
downer59k
iSigh
Knightmare
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Pillow Man .
Frankie
Buddie
achmed420
Trimss
SFVigilante
Fiasco
38 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:45
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:^^hahaha Bottom Bitch is hilarious!
sooo funny..

Bottom Bitch is just creepy, he means no harm though. It's just the way he is Hopsin 3
so true. Bottom bitch is harmless. Twisted sense of humor though Hopsin 3
The last thing you want is for them bottom bitch have pics of you
hupsun
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:46
AlwaysRaw wrote:this is what happens when a girl joins the forums Hopsin 6

I know right?

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 19 9qGk4
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:50
Bottom Bitch wrote:

I know right?

You're gonna post all of her Facebook pics, aren't you? haha
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:51
Buddie wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:

I know right?

Lol. Now she's gonna find pics of you, Bottom Bitch. Haha.

Last edited by The Event on Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:51; edited 1 time in total
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:51
Bottom Bitch wrote:

I know right?

hahha, i'll give it 10 minutes before she's on his signituare
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:52
Buddie wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:

I know right?

hahahhah, at least make a thread so we won't see this shit on random posts.....
if i wanted to see all this i'd go on FB Hopsin 6

#WordsOfWisdom
hupsun
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:54
I don't know if I ever told you this on the Facebooks, but your tattoos are poorly done.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 19 G4B2H
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 2:57
Bottom Bitch wrote:I don't know if I ever told you this on the Facebooks, but your tattoos are poorly done.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 19 G4B2H
Hopsin 5
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:01
Lauryn, he's not on your friends list. Your facebook is set to public so he can see every picture you have
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:02
Buddie wrote:Lauryn, he's not on your friends list. Your facebook is set to public so he can see every picture you have
I assumed this too, i didn't even go on her FB though
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:02
Buddie wrote:Lauryn, he's not on your friends list. Your facebook is set to public so he can see every picture you have
But, How'd he get her email or personal information to get on there?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:03
The Event wrote:

Didn't think about that actually lol
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:05
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

Yeah, The only way that makes sense is he knows her. Or He studied her face and searched facebook looking for her, lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:07
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

Yeah, The only way that makes sense is he knows her. Or He studied her face and searched facebook looking for her, lol.

Well he did say she gave him herpes lol. Not sure how valid that statement is since it's coming from Bottom Bitch haha
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:08

oh.... i thought it was private. awesome
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:10
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

Well he did say she gave him herpes lol. Not sure how valid that statement is since it's coming from Bottom Bitch haha

-_- ive never had herpes.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:10
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

Then I guess you didn't give it to him haha
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:11
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

Hah, You told me your friend told you about the site, correct? Bottom Bitch = Friend.
hupsun
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:13
Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 19 K8SXy
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

most def not. he sent me a topix forum about me, where girls were on there fronting as guys because i got with one girls ex boyfriend, they were saying i gave them herpes and such. thats where bottombitch got that from.
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

The Event wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

Hah, You told me your friend told you about the site, correct? Bottom Bitch = Friend.

idk. i dont think she ever made an account. she just was skimming through shit on google about hopsin and found this and then showed me.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:14
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

most def not. he sent me a topix forum about me, where girls were on there fronting as guys because i got with one girls ex boyfriend, they were saying i gave them herpes and such. thats where bottombitch got that from.

It's not really any of my business, but I believe you pal!
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:16
obsolete1 wrote:
The Event wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

idk. i dont think she ever made an account. she just was skimming through shit on google about hopsin and found this and then showed me.
Well, Your friend is a master troll. She even trolled you into coming onto the forums. But Bottom Bitch =/= Girl. I don't think at least.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:17
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

That joke got really awkward, really quick.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:18
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
obsolete1 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
Buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:

That joke got really awkward, really quick.

what joke?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum