Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zkickpush
Registered Member

Are there some UNRELEASED TRACKS OF DIZZY WRIGHT?? Empty Are there some UNRELEASED TRACKS OF DIZZY WRIGHT??

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 5:10
Is there anywhere on youtube or facebook just anywhere where there are some unreleased tracks of him anything??
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Are there some UNRELEASED TRACKS OF DIZZY WRIGHT?? Empty Re: Are there some UNRELEASED TRACKS OF DIZZY WRIGHT??

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 10:08
zkickpush wrote:Is there anywhere on youtube or facebook just anywhere where there are some unreleased tracks of him anything??

Yeah, you just got to search around. Honestly there are loads of songs by Dizzy Wright with barely any views at all. I would post some but I am off to College so i will help later
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Are there some UNRELEASED TRACKS OF DIZZY WRIGHT?? Empty Re: Are there some UNRELEASED TRACKS OF DIZZY WRIGHT??

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:25
ILL ASK HIM
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 19:08
I havent really had the chance to look, but im trying to get Tha Takeover mixtape in good quality, that shit is hard to find.

Shit went hard imo.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 22:42
Just realised I forgot to come back to this thread. All you go to do to find old Dizzy songs is type them into youtube and they will appear. Sometimes you will have to go through a few pages to find them but through a bit of searching it isn't hard. You can also type in 'Dizzy D Flashy' or 'Flashy Inc' to to get more of his old stuff and some of the songs are jerk style dance music. Also, these are some of his older mixtapes:

http://www.datpiff.com/Dizzy-D-Flashy-Dizzy-D-Flashy-What-Hip-hop-Needs-Hosted-By-Dj-F-mixtape.124506.html

http://www.datpiff.com/Dizzy-Wright-Soul-Searchin-the-Next-Level-mixtape.262929.html
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum