Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

+34
AceMystic
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Hyde
Kamikaze
dukeblue
semaj116
DGCK
X3R0102
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
los410promo
knockmathers
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
King
Nidac_7
iScyko
Nay Nay
bhinkle32
downer59k
iSigh
Knightmare
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Pillow Man .
Frankie
Buddie
achmed420
Trimss
SFVigilante
Fiasco
38 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 22:05
bhinkle32 wrote:We'll see! Haha

please do.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 22:41
gibbystites wrote:
los410promo wrote:
gibbystites wrote:
bhinkle32 wrote:I have the Where Will I Go Demo and I got it from Tanner himself. What's the big deal?
Nevermind then I thought me and possibly NayNay were the only ones who had it, boutta delete this thread now that the case is solved Hopsin 6

hahaha your only bargaining chip for pillow man is out now :(
Exactly, now it shall never happen lol. Chokey's still trolling people telling them he has a download link for PillowMan, but I think he's full of shit Hopsin 3
Yeah Tanner didn't give me shit. SwizZz 4 Only went on tinychat and talked to him so how should I get anything? SwizZz 3
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 23:10
DGCK wrote:You guys definitely aren't the only ones with the song -.-...

Should I upload the first few seconds of the pillowman first verse? Dizzy

Last edited by iScyko on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 23:15; edited 1 time in total
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 23:13
should we ban chokey from getting anything unreleased now
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 23:18
I didn't do it! Haha
I usually put unreleased songs on you tube but if told not to, I don't!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 23:22
SFVigilante wrote:should we ban chokey from getting anything unreleased now
And how would you do that?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 23:24
AlwaysRaw wrote:I didn't do it! Haha
I usually put my sextapes with my dog on you tube but PETA tells me its rape and I should stop but... I don't!
semaj116
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 23:52
Jesus gibby you get such a hard on by letting everyone know you have unreleased songs and are trusted by Tanner. There such a stupid elitist heirarchy on these forums and it's fucking stupid
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:01
semaj116 wrote:Jesus gibby you get such a hard on by letting everyone know you have unreleased songs and are trusted by Tanner. There such a stupid elitist heirarchy on these forums and it's fucking stupid

Lol what is this guy talking about ^^

Anyways, somebody send me a hopsin song I dont have and ill release a few seconds of the original pillowman first verse SwizZz 4
los410promo
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:22
iScyko wrote:
semaj116 wrote:Jesus gibby you get such a hard on by letting everyone know you have unreleased songs and are trusted by Tanner. There such a stupid elitist heirarchy on these forums and it's fucking stupid

Anyways, somebody send me a hopsin song I dont have and ill release a few seconds of the original pillowman first verse SwizZz 4

what dont you have :o
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:23
iScyko wrote:

dude pls release it i'm begging u. What do u need
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:42
iScyko wrote:

I'll give you a song Hop did that is better than Heather Nicole and Nocturnal Rainbows combined Hopsin 5
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:44
Buddie wrote:
iScyko wrote:

I'll give you a song Hop did that is better than Heather Nicole and Nocturnal Rainbows combined Hopsin 5

Deal. Let's get this deal done.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:46
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:
iScyko wrote:

Deal. Let's get this deal done.

Dizzy
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:47
You have losing my mind ?
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:49
SwizZz 2 Buddie I sent u a PM but it's not going through
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:49
Fiasco wrote: SwizZz 2 Buddie I sent u a PM but it's not going through

His inbox is probably full.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 2:08
http://www.sharebeast.com/xmkhqiuwh01h

There you go 16 more seconds lol.

Edit:
Holy shit the quality was horrible when cut lol smh...
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 2:34
Whoever has it, just release the whole song... What are you even accomplishing by releasing teasers or saying that you have it? This is ridiculous.
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 2:47
bhinkle32 wrote:Whoever has it, just release the whole song... What are you even accomplishing by releasing teasers or saying that you have it? This is ridiculous.
I agree , Plus that snippet sounds like you recorded it through a phone or something lol
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 2:51
Pillow Man . wrote:
bhinkle32 wrote:Whoever has it, just release the whole song... What are you even accomplishing by releasing teasers or saying that you have it? This is ridiculous.
I agree , Plus that snippet sounds like you recorded it through a phone or something lol

I'm prettyyy sure that it was recorded off of the video chat where Tanner played it. All these games people are playing are just getting old. I wanna have the song, but i honestly dont care thatt much to be involved in all this BS.. lol
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 2:52

im guessing buddie has it. what other song is better than heather nicole and nocturnal rainbows combined? Hopsin 6
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 2:58
I remember awhile back Hopsin was rapping Heather Nicole and he kept on going , I believe it was an extra verse did he had cut but it was dope .. I wonder if he did ever record it .
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 3:07
Well after having a chat via email with Tanner, and explaining in explicit detail how bad we wanted this song he decided to give it to me!....well kind of the song cuts off around 2 minutes said he wouldn't give out the entire version for some reason. Not sure why he cut it or why in the hell he decided to give it to me of all people, but this is probably as good as it will get guys!
http://www.sharebeast.com/0ozd63bxfsfg

Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 3:13
Expected.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum