Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zkickpush
Registered Member

2 Tracks from Hopsin (Unreleased)  Empty 2 Tracks from Hopsin (Unreleased)

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 15:16
i'm probably sure that you guys already heard these two tracks from Hopsin that were unreleased but i decided ill put it up for you guys to hear. The first track, Crazy is a leftover track from his album, Raw. The second is a insane freestyle from around 2007-2008 and was done on Sway & Tech’s Wake Up show. check it out. Enjoy!

Mark Morrison Ft. Hopsin - Crazy ---------> http://limelinx.com/files/2b3514b0d79f6e3ba06f608f6ea0d754

Hopsin - Grindin (Freestyle) ---------> http://limelinx.com/files/b6a59ebab97974342ad2b9df28ea0acb
anthonyFv
Registered Member

2 Tracks from Hopsin (Unreleased)  Empty Re: 2 Tracks from Hopsin (Unreleased)

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 15:29
I wanna hear the first one but im at school right now. Ive already seen that freestyle and its dope.
zkickpush
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 15:39
When you hear the first one tell me what you think about it
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 17:04
Mark Morrison & Hopsin's flow are so far from each other that the song dies. Even when Hop raps I feel like something is wrong.

Grindin is ruthless! fuck ya!
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 17:54
Griding isn't unreleased. It was a track he was going to give to Sway & Tech for the Wake Up Show during the Ruthless days.

Crazy isn't a leftover from RAW, it's just a song done during that time to pay his bills.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 18:36
Grindin is the same as West Coast Eclipse =(
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 19:25
He released grinding ages ago called "west coast eclipse" and released it on the XXL mixtape.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 19:51
King wrote:He released grinding ages ago called "west coast eclipse" and released it on the XXL mixtape.

The real name for it is Grindin' though. He only released it to them as that because guess what? No new songs. Lol.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 20:08
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
King wrote:He released grinding ages ago called "west coast eclipse" and released it on the XXL mixtape.

The real name for it is Grindin' though. He only released it to them as that because guess what? No new songs. Lol.
I fear for his career. He really has no new songs, at all. He recycled his XXL freshman cypher verse (parts of it) from Be My Friend... His album is just gonna be a compilation album of his old unheard music.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 20:23

The instrumental is from the original song was called "grindin" and he named it "west coast eclipse" for the mixtape, and it's a mixtape song because it's not his beat so he just added it because like you said he had no new songs.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 20:24
King wrote:

The instrumental is from the original song was called "grindin" and he named it "west coast eclipse" for the mixtape, and it's a mixtape song because it's not his beat so he just added it.

I'm a Clipse fan I know this, but check this...

http://illuminati2g.com/site/2010/12/08/2-new-tracks-from-hopsin/ <--- I leaked it there before XXL ever posted it

It was really called Grindin', West Coast Eclipse is a bullshit name made up by Hopsin
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 20:27
King wrote:

The instrumental is from the original song was called "grindin" and he named it "west coast eclipse" for the mixtape, and it's a mixtape song because it's not his beat so he just added it.

http://illuminati2g.com/site/2010/12/08/2-new-tracks-from-hopsin/ <--- I leaked it there before XXL ever posted it

It was really called Grindin', West Coast Eclipse is a bullshit name made up by Hopsin

Thats where zkickpush got this from..
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 20:31
Demarcus posted the wrong information about Crazy. I should probably get him to correct that for future Google searches. Lol.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 21:05
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thanks redrainbows Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 2:06
King wrote:

Hopsin 4 Red mind fucks us again!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum