Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

+34
AceMystic
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Hyde
Kamikaze
dukeblue
semaj116
DGCK
X3R0102
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
los410promo
knockmathers
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
King
Nidac_7
iScyko
Nay Nay
bhinkle32
downer59k
iSigh
Knightmare
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Pillow Man .
Frankie
Buddie
achmed420
Trimss
SFVigilante
Fiasco
38 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 15:07
Chokey wrote:Why leak the songs when you can make every jelly? Hopsin 6

Hush troll.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 16:19
HopsinBelgium wrote:Is it worth it to read the whole thread?
AceMystic
AceMystic
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 16:45
Nay Nay wrote:
gibbystites wrote:NayNay, could you please tell me what the first 4 bars if nr pillowman, I recall something along the lines of "He would do anything just to get a friend/"?
Once upon a time there was a boy named mr. pillow man
he had enough rage bottled inside to even kill a man
and always went out of his way just so that he could get a friend
and he'd ask for opportunities but nobody would give a damn

pleeaaaaase put it out i seriously wanna hear this track now
AceMystic
AceMystic
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 16:54
dafuq he got against PA
http://www.hulkshare.com/f1eis8kp98n4[/quote]
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Mon 10 Sep 2012 - 20:28
has anybody got a different link for the song 'So Unfair' the link in the op isn't working for me
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 3:48
To idiots like whoever the fuck it was, you're important enough to remember, fuck you, but not important enough for me to care for your name. Anyways, I don't have to lie and force myself into Hopsin's life. I was apart of it unlike 99% of this forum and by God, I'm glad to be out of it considering what Marcus turned into. Don't believe me? Look at the print screen below. I don't think someone who forced himself into Hopsin's life would be included on the same email as Damien Ritter or his brother. Yeah....faggot. And yeah, I will admit I get butthurt (No homo) when motherfucker's who don't know shit call me a liar.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 15 VIFPU
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 4:15
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:To idiots like whoever the fuck it was, you're important enough to remember, fuck you, but not important enough for me to care for your name. Anyways, I don't have to lie and force myself into Hopsin's life. I was apart of it unlike 99% of this forum and by God, I'm glad to be out of it considering what Marcus turned into. Don't believe me? Look at the print screen below. I don't think someone who forced himself into Hopsin's life would be included on the same email as Damien Ritter or his brother. Yeah....faggot. And yeah, I will admit I get butthurt (No homo) when motherfucker's who don't know shit call me a liar.

I believe you are referrin to "Hop Nation" in this thread http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t4499p50-to-all-the-hopsin-fans-and-hopsin-himself . And StrangeGenius in the same thread and also in "What is evil?"
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 4:21
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:To idiots like whoever the fuck it was, you're important enough to remember, fuck you, but not important enough for me to care for your name. Anyways, I don't have to lie and force myself into Hopsin's life. I was apart of it unlike 99% of this forum and by God, I'm glad to be out of it considering what Marcus turned into. Don't believe me? Look at the print screen below. I don't think someone who forced himself into Hopsin's life would be included on the same email as Damien Ritter or his brother. Yeah....faggot. And yeah, I will admit I get butthurt (No homo) when motherfucker's who don't know shit call me a liar.

You still gonna be active on these forums?
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 4:55
Possibly, I feel I can contribute somethings in regards to discussions and @TheEvent Yeah, Hop Nation. How are you by the way bro?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 7:49

why did yu post this photo?
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 11:18
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Possibly, I feel I can contribute somethings in regards to discussions and @TheEvent Yeah, Hop Nation. How are you by the way bro?
Pretty well.. I have finally acquired a mic to record with, But more conflicts came up now... So all I've been doing is writing and trying to make beats (because I can't) and dealing with school.. How are you?
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 19:38
The Event wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Possibly, I feel I can contribute somethings in regards to discussions and @TheEvent Yeah, Hop Nation. How are you by the way bro?
Pretty well.. I have finally acquired a mic to record with, But more conflicts came up now... So all I've been doing is writing and trying to make beats (because I can't) and dealing with school.. How are you?

Same shit, different day. Phone broke, other than that - same shit.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:32
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
The Event wrote:

Same shit, different day. Phone broke, other than that - same shit.
That sucks... Maybe next time your on, we can hop on Tinychat or something. AlwaysRaw told me StrangeGenius raps gay on there.. I kinda wanna hear it, lol.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:36
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Hopsin 3

Possibly tomorrow.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:38
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Hahahahahahahahaha.

Hopsin 3

Possibly tomorrow.

You better not leave again lol
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 0:30

Hopsin 3

Possibly tomorrow.
Ha. Those chats are too dope. I wanna see a Strange battle against Ken Kaniff and Fagtron. That would be close.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 4:42
The Event wrote:

Hopsin 3

Possibly tomorrow.
Ha. Those chats are too dope. I wanna see a Strange battle against Ken Kaniff and Fagtron. That would be close.

me against Tanner? i don't rap tho.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 15:31
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

Hopsin 3

Possibly tomorrow.

Really? Someone goes on there and says he's either Zwis or you.... Hah, I didn't know which one.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 15:33
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

Hopsin 3

Possibly tomorrow.

Really? Someone goes on there and says he's either Zwis or you.... Hah, I didn't know which one.
it's strange. he's trolling you bro
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 0:33
AlwaysRaw wrote:
The Event wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Event wrote:

Hopsin 3

Possibly tomorrow.

it's strange. he's trolling you bro

no the only time i went on was when Tanner played Pillow Man and told us to check out fapdu, i left after that.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 0:43
If anyone beats me in a rapbattle on tinychat I will leak Mr Pillowman DEMO
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 15 Empty :'(

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 2:25
SwizZz 3 please. someone. just put out the song. IM DYING. LITERALLY DYING.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 2:34
obsolete1 wrote: SwizZz 3 please. someone. just put out the song. IM DYING. LITERALLY DYING.

Maybe you should see the doctor.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 2:54
Chokey wrote:If anyone beats me in a rapbattle on tinychat I will leak Mr Pillowman DEMO
I will, But for fun. Don't leak it. You are an obvious troll.
obsolete1
obsolete1
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 3:16
Nidac_7 wrote:
obsolete1 wrote: SwizZz 3 please. someone. just put out the song. IM DYING. LITERALLY DYING.

Maybe you should see the doctor.

oh, maybe i should... lmao
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum