Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

+34
AceMystic
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Hyde
Kamikaze
dukeblue
semaj116
DGCK
X3R0102
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
los410promo
knockmathers
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
King
Nidac_7
iScyko
Nay Nay
bhinkle32
downer59k
iSigh
Knightmare
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Pillow Man .
Frankie
Buddie
achmed420
Trimss
SFVigilante
Fiasco
38 posters
Go down
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:28
and im dead srs about that
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:29
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Frankie wrote:I'd really have to hear more first if Tanner did plan to sell it... thanks for the snippet, though.

It's a good song and is one of the best unreleased Hopsin songs to date, so if he offers anybody on here a good deal for it then buy it. You won't be disappointed.

How much of it did you hear?

I've heard the full version a few times a while back, but I don't really remember any of the lyrics or anything just the chorus.

What was the chorus like?

That was the chorus. This was like a year and a half ago when I heard it so I don't really remember it all that well.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:29
Buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Frankie wrote:I'd really have to hear more first if Tanner did plan to sell it... thanks for the snippet, though.

It's a good song and is one of the best unreleased Hopsin songs to date, so if he offers anybody on here a good deal for it then buy it. You won't be disappointed.

How much of it did you hear?

I've heard the full version a few times a while back, but I don't really remember any of the lyrics or anything just the chorus.

What was the chorus like?

That was the chorus. This was like a year and a half ago when I heard it so I don't really remember it all that well.

That's the entire chorus? It just ends with him singing it out like that? SwizZz 2
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:53
pls red i know you're reading this
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:56
CHORUS:

"Mr pillow man, you can sleep on me, and i'll fulfill your dreams
mr pillow man, you probably heard 'bout me, i'm more than what i seem"

Tanner said it made him cry.
I didn't think it was that emotional considering I could barely hear it because the quality, it sounded good though. I heard it twice
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:58
AlwaysRaw wrote:CHORUS:

I didn't think it was that emotional considering I could barely hear it because the quality, it sounded good though. I heard it twice

i swear ima cry if i hear this song Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 2 EdxLc

You heard it on Tinychat?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:03
Fiasco wrote:

i swear ima cry if i hear this song Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 2 EdxLc

Yea, He played parts of:
Bus Pas
original sag my pants
original nocturnal rainbows, only 1 line was different
and upsidedown
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:05
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Yea, He played parts of:
Bus Pas
original sag my pants
and upsidedown

Sick, I heard the OG "Rise Until You Fall" and a tech song with Hop
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:14
Fiasco wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Yea, He played parts of:
Bus Pas
original sag my pants
and upsidedown

Sick, I heard the OG "Rise Until You Fall" and a tech song with Hop
yea I heard those too!
I really like bus pas!
"i can't even grow in a mustache, i'm picking up girls with a bus pas
whaaat's my naaaaaame? HOP HOP HOP HOP"
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:20
Mr. Pillowman is a beautiful song, I agree with Tanner when he said it can make you cry, that shit was touching. Sadly, He won't sell it. I know this for a fact, I've already asked him. I don't even want it to share around, I just want it to listen to cause from what I heard of it over the tinychat (2 and a half verses and the hook), It's my favorite Hop song.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:23
gibbystites wrote:Mr. Pillowman is a beautiful song, I agree with Tanner when he said it can make you cry, that shit was touching. Sadly, He won't sell it. I know this for a fact, I've already asked him. I don't even want it to share around, I just want it to listen to cause from what I heard of it over the tinychat (2 and a half verses and the hook), It's my favorite Hop song.

Why won't he sell it??
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:25
Fiasco wrote:
gibbystites wrote:Mr. Pillowman is a beautiful song, I agree with Tanner when he said it can make you cry, that shit was touching. Sadly, He won't sell it. I know this for a fact, I've already asked him. I don't even want it to share around, I just want it to listen to cause from what I heard of it over the tinychat (2 and a half verses and the hook), It's my favorite Hop song.

Why won't he sell it??
He doesn't really wanna release anymore Hop stuff I guess, he didn't give me a direct reason he just said he didn't want to right now, so I just left it at that.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:26
gibbystites wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Why won't he sell it??
He doesn't really wanna release anymore Hop stuff I guess, he didn't give me a direct reason he just said he didn't want to right now, so I just left it at that.

I really hope he changes his mind man and just gives us that ONE song. It would mean alot to us.

What are the verse's like?
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:26
Yeah, it's understandable that he doesn't want to share the track. Still, I'd be down to purchase it if he ever decides he wants to sell it... even if he did sell it to me, and stated he still didn't want the track passed around - I'd go ahead with that purchase haha.

Again, it's understandable.
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:27
People just don't understand how much it would mean to me to have that song, the verses were so relatable I just keep re-saying the pieces of lines that i can remember over n over.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:27
gibbystites wrote:People just don't understand how much it would mean to me to have that song, the verses were so relatable I just keep re-saying the pieces of lines that i can remember over n over.

This. I would also purchase it from him in a heartbeat.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:33
If he ever becomes my manager and we strike success I'll make sure to ask him. But for now, I won't. I respect his decision not to leak them, despite how much we want them. I'll keep it to myself when we strik success, lol. And he's not gonna read this, He said he's done with the forums.. He's a dope guy, I really hope I have enough talent to get him as a manager. No I'm not ricking his d and no I don't care how gay that sounds.. The people in tinychat should know I don't care how gay I sound. I could always be gayer. (Hehe)
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:34
The Event wrote:If he ever becomes my manager and we strike success I'll make sure to ask him. But for now, I won't. I respect his decision not to leak them, despite how much we want them. I'll keep it to myself when we strik success, lol. And he's not gonna read this, He said he's done with the forums.. He's a dope guy, I really hope I have enough talent to get him as a manager. No I'm not ricking his d and no I don't care how gay that sounds.. The people in tinychat should know I don't care how gay I sound. I could always be gayer. (Hehe)

You have the song?
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:35
Fiasco wrote:
The Event wrote:If he ever becomes my manager and we strike success I'll make sure to ask him. But for now, I won't. I respect his decision not to leak them, despite how much we want them. I'll keep it to myself when we strik success, lol. And he's not gonna read this, He said he's done with the forums.. He's a dope guy, I really hope I have enough talent to get him as a manager. No I'm not ricking his d and no I don't care how gay that sounds.. The people in tinychat should know I don't care how gay I sound. I could always be gayer. (Hehe)

You have the song?
No. I don't. why would you think that?
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:36
The Event wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

You have the song?
No. I don't. why would you think that?

nvm. read your post wrong. Nay Nay has the songs i think, and RR gave everyone permission to leak anything they had...
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:38
I hope he manages me one day as well, he said he likes my flow n shit, so im hoping we can make something happen in the future. I honestly feel bad for him, would be cool to be that one artist who never forgot about him if i get big lol.
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:39
Also, I have the Where Will You Go Demo version, but I dont wanna leak it, I would be willing to trade somebody for a different unreleased track tho ^_^
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:40
gibbystites wrote:Also, I have the Where Will You Go Demo version, but I dont wanna leak it, I would be willing to trade somebody for a different unreleased track tho ^_^

What do you need?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:40
gibbystites wrote:Also, I have the Where Will You Go Demo version, but I dont wanna leak it, I would be willing to trade somebody for a different unreleased track tho ^_^
but i don't have any other unreleased tracks SwizZz 2
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:41
AlwaysRaw wrote:
but i don't have any other unreleased tracks SwizZz 2

Yeah, you should just do it for the team. PM it to a couple of us SwizZz 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum