Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

+34
AceMystic
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Hyde
Kamikaze
dukeblue
semaj116
DGCK
X3R0102
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
los410promo
knockmathers
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
King
Nidac_7
iScyko
Nay Nay
bhinkle32
downer59k
iSigh
Knightmare
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Pillow Man .
Frankie
Buddie
achmed420
Trimss
SFVigilante
Fiasco
38 posters
Go down
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 3:40
Nay Nay wrote:Just so that way people don't constantly PM me askin for songs, I'll let you all know my stance on everything. At the moment I am not releasing anything, I may release some tracks eventually but not right now. bhinkle don't worry, if I decide to start releasing things it will be for everyone, not just "trusted members" because as we all know, this is the internet and you can't really 100% trust anyone on here (the technician event for example). I'm buds with Tanner so if there is anything he absolutely doesn't want released then I wont, just to be clear on that. I do plan on releasing a collab song with Hop at the end of the month though. If anyone has some questions about a song they heard a snippet of or something then I won't mind answering some of those for ya!

Please tell me all about Mr. Pillowman.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:17
Actually just to let you know, he was selling it for a domino's pizza and a coke along with the Im Here video Hopsin 3
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:28
Fiasco wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:Just so that way people don't constantly PM me askin for songs, I'll let you all know my stance on everything. At the moment I am not releasing anything, I may release some tracks eventually but not right now. bhinkle don't worry, if I decide to start releasing things it will be for everyone, not just "trusted members" because as we all know, this is the internet and you can't really 100% trust anyone on here (the technician event for example). I'm buds with Tanner so if there is anything he absolutely doesn't want released then I wont, just to be clear on that. I do plan on releasing a collab song with Hop at the end of the month though. If anyone has some questions about a song they heard a snippet of or something then I won't mind answering some of those for ya!

Please tell me all about Mr. Pillowman.
Sorry, I didn't see this until after I answered your PM about it
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:37
NayNay, could you please tell me what the first 4 bars if nr pillowman, I recall something along the lines of "He would do anything just to get a friend/"?
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:43
gibbystites wrote:NayNay, could you please tell me what the first 4 bars if nr pillowman, I recall something along the lines of "He would do anything just to get a friend/"?
Once upon a time there was a boy named mr. pillow man
he had enough rage bottled inside to even kill a man
and always went out of his way just so that he could get a friend
and he'd ask for opportunities but nobody would give a damn
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:45
This is what happens when Knock Madness keeps getting pushed back lol
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:49
Buddie wrote:This is what happens when Knock Madness keeps getting pushed back lol

This is what we were promised SwizZz 1

Im workin real hard on this ILL mind 5 though. Im excited, this will be the official kick off for the start of knock madness. I will follow ill mind with a few singles and music videos for KM, go on tour with FV, then release the album, then go on the KM tour. There is no release date just yet, but there will be soon. I apologize for all the delays. There's nobody to blame but myself.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:50
Buddie wrote:This is what happens when Knock Madness keeps getting pushed back lol

and from what red rainbows had said, hop hasnt even finished a song for it yet so this is gonna go on for a while haha
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:53
I've said this before, but Hop's most likely not even 30% done. It's going to be a WHILE before this sees the light of day. Think about it, he still has to put out two singles (with music videos) and he can't even begin doing that until October due to the Funk Volume Tour. Now you understand why I'm so pissed that FV is going on tour when 3/4 of their artists haven't even put out albums yet.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:58
Fiasco wrote:

Im workin real hard on this ILL mind 5 though. Im excited, this will be the official kick off for the start of knock madness. I will follow ill mind with a few singles and music videos for KM, go on tour with FV, then release the album, then go on the KM tour. There is no release date just yet, but there will be soon. I apologize for all the delays. There's nobody to blame but myself.

i think he mixed up the order on that. im pretty sure its gonna go more like this
release ill mind 5
do nothing
go on tour with fv
release one single spring 2013
do more nothing
release ill mind 6 on his birthday
release another single end of 2013
do some more nothing
then finally release knock madness mid 2014
and then go on km tour fall of 2014

lol thats what i think he meant to say
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:00
Fiasco wrote:

Whenever Hopsin says "Soon" then think the absolute worst because "Soon" = 3-4 years.

Hopsin said Knock Madness would be released soon right after the I Am RAW Tour and that was early 2011
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:29
gibbystites wrote:Im decently new to the forums, so I wouldn't even know who to trust to PM it to.
If I cant get a different track that i never heard out of somebody here, then i'll prolly wind up doing that, but I'm fiending for unheard hop shit right now lol

You could probably trust admins and mods.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:31
gibbystites wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
gibbystites wrote:Im decently new to the forums, so I wouldn't even know who to trust to PM it to.
If I cant get a different track that i never heard out of somebody here, then i'll prolly wind up doing that, but I'm fiending for unheard hop shit right now lol
kk, well lemme list some people you can always trust,

Buddie
410Maximus
STRANGEgenuis

i know there definitely more but these guys are always around, great guys
My list right now of people I trust is:
The 3 people you just named, ofcourse
AlwaysRaw (you lol)
The Event
and prolly Fiasco
Anybody else I can trust? Or any of them I shouldnt? lmao

You could trust me. I don't have friends (to give anything to). lol
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Hopsin - AOL Shut Down (Old Diss Track)

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:38
I decided that I'd give you guys something from my collection that I didn't get from Tanner. This is an old diss track that Hopsin made. I hope you enjoy it! and keep on the look out for my collab song with Hopsin that will most likely be dropping around the 29th!
http://www.hulkshare.com/f1eis8kp98n4
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:45
We all appreciate it man , Thanks .
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:47
Pillow Man . wrote:We all appreciate it man , Thanks .
No problem dude!
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:48
Yes, we do.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:49
thanks bro
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:50
I just finished listening to it ... The ending is funny af !
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:59
Welcome guys! I figured everyone was all hyped up about songs and were ready for just about anything so I figured I'd atleast do something for ya

Pillow Man . wrote:I just finished listening to it ... The ending is funny af !
Haha, yeah he pulls off that accent pretty well!
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 6:06
Awesome, thanks man.
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 6:11
Nice. Is this going to be up for a limited time? Or are you just going to leave it available?
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 6:14
downer59k wrote:Nice. Is this going to be up for a limited time? Or are you just going to leave it available?
I'm planning on just leaving it up, I don't really see any point in takin it down after a certain amount of time haha
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 6:23
MY MAN NAYNAY!!!! Lmao thanks for coming through homie.
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 6:25
Nay Nay wrote:
downer59k wrote:Nice. Is this going to be up for a limited time? Or are you just going to leave it available?
I'm planning on just leaving it up, I don't really see any point in takin it down after a certain amount of time haha
Haha, yeah. just wondering because i didn't know if i had to rush to my computer, lol. Thanks for the release though! Shit's dope!

Last edited by downer59k on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 6:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot quote..)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum