Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

+37
knockmathers
Norway kills
Ken_Low
SFVigilante
semaj116
adeem
Katz Inf Gang
King
Roddy213
FactoryOfEmbers
CHA53
41OMaXiMuS
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
Essence
Spanky
Fiasco
The Real Red Rainbows
Hip-Hopsin'
SdoubleT
User Name
Nay Nay
AlwaysRaw
anthonyFv
Captain Calamity
Nidac_7
ScubaDivingPanda
Trimss
Chokey
proswervez
jrat6447
BabySmacker
ChynnaDoll
Buddie
achmed420
41 posters
Go down
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 2:50
This was lame as fuck. He compared him to Eminem, oh god how original! And at the end it just sounded like one of his shitty status posts.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 2:57
The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 4 263452_383000185115585_1621725405_n

Shit just got real!
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 3:02
Buddie wrote:The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 4 263452_383000185115585_1621725405_n

Shit just got real!

Source?
semaj116
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 3:24
adeem wrote:
Buddie wrote:The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 4 263452_383000185115585_1621725405_n

Shit just got real!

Source?

Jarren commented on Jokerr's status and Jokerr deleted the whole status lmao, it happened though there are multiple screeshots. Someone uploaded that screeshot and tagged Jarrens personal page on facebook
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 3:38
Jokerr hasn't gotten out enough to learn that you can't just start talking shit about people and expect things to remain lovely. You can't talk shit about FV and expect Hopsin to still be your homie.

Fans shouldn't be stupid enough to show up to a FV show rockin a Jokerr hat in the middle of a beef.

You think people were dumb enough to go to ICP concerts wearing Eminem shirts while their beef was huge? I highly doubt it.

I know in the bay area music scene shit doesn't work that way.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 3:45
"Jarren Benton. You think I'm some internet rapper? Stand the fuck in front of me like a man and knock my hat off and see what happens. I would NEVER disrespect a Funk Volume fan like that. I may disagree with them, or argue with their view
points, but to pour a drink on their head because they support someone who doesn't like your company is a BITCH MOVE and you don't deserve the shine you are getting as an artist or human being. I swear. Next time you're in my city, I will come to your concert, and call you out. How much you want to bet Dame will control you like a little bitch and won't let you stand face to face with me like a man without your fucking 8 foot bouncers guarding your bitch ass. You're pathetic. I'll see you ANY TIME, ANY PLACE. You don't treat people like that, PERIOD. Fucking coward." - The Jokerr

Jarren's response:

"I dindn't just pour beer on the kids head and slap him because he is a jokerr fan. The kid posted on his page that when he saw us he was gonna call us out at our show,record it and give it to jokerr. Im not one who tolerates disrespect and im not one who plays around on the internet. That kid just got called on his internet thugging bullshit. He talked crazy,shit on the net about us and when he saw us in,person he didnt do shit but get embarassed."
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 3:52
hahaahah glad someone is standing up for themselves. you go benton. while hopsin has his tail between his legs at least his crew got some balls. well one of them anyways
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:07
Wowzers Jokerr just made a mess in his trousers
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:14
WTF? Jarren Benton just got here, and hes the one defending the whole crew lmfao. I gotta admit, its a little too far to pour a alchohol on someone at YOUR show because they said they support another artist. I mean if it was Jokerr himself I might understand but just a random dude at your show, c'mon now Jarren. Dizzy
Ken_Low
Ken_Low
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:24
I officially Respect Jarren Benton.....
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:29
Ken_Low wrote:I officially Respect Jarren Benton.....

Yeah pouring alcohol on a kid half his size gained my respect too
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:29

word........... they should all do a track together and murder jokerr. but i dont see it

if hopsin responds its either gonna be a facebook status, or a song tellin us all how hurt he is by this beef and that hes sorry, prob apologizing to jokerr in the process. i gotta a feelin we will all be let down but the lack of balls in hopsins bag lol and then benton will prob "fill up a whole liqour bottle of piss and shatter his fuckin lips wit it"
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:30
not respecting him cause of the pour out on someones head, i respct him for vbeing the only person defending hisself
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:32
Buddie wrote:

it was a grown man.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:32
SdoubleT wrote:not respecting him cause of the pour out on someones head, i respct him for vbeing the only person defending hisself

I also respect him for defending himself, but this is Hopsin's beef. Let Hopsin take care of the situation.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:34
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Buddie wrote:

it was a grown man.

If it was a grown man then my apologies, but from what I've heard it was an 17 or 18 year old. I could be wrong though.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:34
Buddie wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:not respecting him cause of the pour out on someones head, i respct him for vbeing the only person defending hisself

I also respect him for defending himself, but this is Hopsin's beef. Let Hopsin take care of the situation.

no jokerr has dissed them all. so he spilled it over to the rest of funk volume, which was a ja rule move lol. now what happened to ja rule should happen to jokerr IMO

jokerr should of kept it between them
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:38
Buddie wrote:

SwizZz 1
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:40
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:

no jokerr has dissed them all. so he spilled it over to the rest of funk volume, which was a ja rule move lol. now what happened to ja rule should happen to jokerr IMO

jokerr should of kept it between them

Yeah you do have a point. I would like to see them diss him back.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:43

Shit just got real!

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 4 Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:47
I think they should just all be friends and make a truce. Hugs are the best mediator! Other 10
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:49
What if this whole thing was just a huge set up and FV and The Jokerr were just trolling the entire time.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 4:53
Buddie wrote:What if this whole thing was just a huge set up and FV and The Jokerr were just trolling the entire time.

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 4 Tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 5:00
Buddie wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Buddie wrote:

it was a grown man.

If it was a grown man then my apologies, but from what I've heard it was an 17 or 18 year old. I could be wrong though.
Jarren said on facebook that it was an adult and not a kid. The age or size of the person has yet to be said lol.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 7:04
I've been telling you guys that jarren is truly a skitzo, don't mess with benton!

I can't speak too much on the topic itself because I don't know what exactly happened and I don't like dropping opinions without knowing the legit story, makes people look dumb when new info is found after they say something haha.

Im just wondering if hopsin recorded any songs lately tbh.. Hopsin 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum