Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

+35
Nidac_7
Fitzyy
ImNotGay
Idontneedausername
CHA53
IVIS187
41OMaXiMuS
Perfect Stranger
bumshiv
FunkValium
Captain Calamity
Trig
jamrok
Trimss
iScyko
Essence
AlwaysRaw
iSigh
The Real Red Rainbows
Buddie
MaleficForm
Chokey
whufcwesthamunited
King
Jeet
BabySmacker
Lello
FactoryOfEmbers
anthonyFv
Grandmaster
Katz Inf Gang
HipityHoppity
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
39 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) Empty The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 6:52
me, DGCK, MAXI, TANNER, HOPNATION, SMACKBABIES, GRANDMASTER & WHUF had a convo with Hopsin until his gf called.

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) WBclo
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) NuAgt
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) FQRHG
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) JciJl
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) RwUHN
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) It5st
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) W3Y5Z
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) 6QErO
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) 3eBCl
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) 8FGfO
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) ESO0O
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) KXI6A
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) Z2tvr
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) 71uP7
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) Q9mR0
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) JN0dI
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) MikfH
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) T3Xgs
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) ECHh5
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) FWbNp
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) IzqE6
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) GNgPl
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) Fu4P7
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) Op2oA
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) V775B
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) QoeLt
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) OXy4A
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) AlFf7
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) IVSgF
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) ZV7Pr
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) IpaSK
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) OEL2z
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) Hf9DY
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) AJIWV
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) RaS8G
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) VjbbH
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) Ggyfq
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) 2cAAd
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) ZIrhx
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) TwYfK
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) B4Gfe
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) PpPIJ
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) HN5pk
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) 7awTH
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) LSDY7
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) Lgt5A
The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) DC9St

Last edited by STRANGEgenius on Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 9:11; edited 1 time in total
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) Empty Re: The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 7:05
Reading through it now. Interesting. Thanks for posting this.
HipityHoppity
HipityHoppity
Registered Member

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) Empty Re: The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 7:12
Dealing with this kind of bullshit its no wonder the guy wants to fall back from rap and move to australia. Dude sounds depressed as hell.

Hop just needs to stay offline for a while and cut off all contacts with the negative ass people he was talking to in that convo. People are nitpicking everything he does to death. The more he continues to pour fuel on the fire, the more miserable its gonna make him. Negative people only win when you indulge them. Don't give them the satisfaction
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 7:26
Tanner is a bitch.

That's not even speaking on the shit that happened between him and Hop. That's strictly speaking on how he carries himself in a conversation like that.

What's the point of asking someone questions if you are just going to sit there and act like you already know the "real" answer? Hella dumb.

I understand you guys just want answers to some questions, but having a group convo with that many people that are just attacking Hopsin is not the best way to go about it. It gets overfilled with negativity, bullshit troll comments and doesn't actually present a healthy environment to get real answers about legit questions.

When it comes down to it, all the assumptions about FV and about the "change" of his music are irrelevant and make no sense. You probably have NO idea how FV runs in 2012 (including you, Tanner). And you definitely have no idea what Hop's new music is like. He has released 2 songs, both of which are completely different from each other. Give the man time to release a real project.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 7:50
I was there too.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 10:05
I really respect Hop after this, I was losing hope in him but after seeing in this I kindve understand what hes saying. I also really agree with Maximus, but whatever he chooses to do with his religion is his choice. Even if you guys don't agree with him you don't have to be douches about it.Talk like that is what has put him in this bullshit mood and probably why he got in his religious shit. However thank you very much for this. Much more information and commentary than youll get from any of his interviews. He does sound like he has some songs done for Knock Madness, so ill wait, even longer because Hop is still one of my favorites
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 11:18
I'd love to see just like, StrangeGenius and Hopsin in a 1 on 1 convo, or that Max dude and Hopsin 1 on 1, its chaotic with so many people going at him.

And also, if the man says his religious beliefs aren't going to interfere with his music, then i think we owe him the right to just wait and see.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 11:20
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I'd love to see just like, StrangeGenius and Hopsin in a 1 on 1 convo, or that Max dude and Hopsin 1 on 1, its chaotic with so many people going at him.

And also, if the man says his religious beliefs aren't going to interfere with his music, then i think we owe him the right to just wait and see.

why me? lol.

I would actually rather see Maxi, since ive already had my "1 on 1" convo.
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 11:26
Fuck this society man! A person gets bashed for sending out a good message. Hopsin doesn't need the people who hated him for doing it, he earned respect from way more people doing so, it got over 15 million views and that's all he should care about. Fuck those haters.

I guess if the song doesn't talk about sex, or drugs, or killing niggers, it doesn't get the reception it deserves

And Hopsin is a Christian why get bashed for it? Lowkey and Lupe mention Islam all the time, they get praised, a lot of rappers who are atheist diss religion, but they get praised, when a Christian says something he gets bashed? why all the double standards on Christianity?!

and plus, it's not like he's reciting bible verses or anything, he only mentioned God/Jesus on FB or Twitter, it's the dude's belief he's not forcing on anyone of us, so why bash him for it? that's retarded.

Plus this Tanner guy is a prick, I bet most of his story is made up bullshit, he's just trying to get money/famous off of Hop, a lot of people tried to do it with Eminem, if you remember plenty of letters of this kind were released, I hope people don't fall into the first article they read.

And Jokerr is just an upset idiot, Strange did not sign him, FV did not sign him, no one will sign him, so he's taking out his aggression, trying to turn SwizZz (who even is more relevant than him), on Hopsin, but it's not gonna work...

I agree with one of the comments above, Hopsin should take some time off, he doesn't need the negativity he's facing
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 11:27
Holy shit, it's Lello!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 11:33
Lello wrote:Fuck this society man! A person gets bashed for sending out a good message. Hopsin doesn't need the people who hated him for doing it, he earned respect from way more people doing so, it got over 15 million views and that's all he should care about. Fuck those haters.

I guess if the song doesn't talk about sex, or drugs, or killing niggers, it doesn't get the reception it deserves

And Hopsin is a Christian why get bashed for it? Lowkey and Lupe mention Islam all the time, they get praised, a lot of rappers who are atheist diss religion, but they get praised, when a Christian says something he gets bashed? why all the double standards on Christianity?!

and plus, it's not like he's reciting bible verses or anything, he only mentioned God/Jesus on FB or Twitter, it's the dude's belief he's not forcing on anyone of us, so why bash him for it? that's retarded.

Plus this Tanner guy is a prick, I bet most of his story is made up bullshit, he's just trying to get money/famous off of Hop, a lot of people tried to do it with Eminem, if you remember plenty of letters of this kind were released, I hope people don't fall into the first article they read.

And Jokerr is just an upset idiot, Strange did not sign him, FV did not sign him, no one will sign him, so he's taking out his aggression, trying to turn SwizZz (who even is more relevant than him), on Hopsin, but it's not gonna work...

I agree with one of the comments above, Hopsin should take some time off, he doesn't need the negativity he's facing

HOLY FUCK
LELLO

WELCOME BACK MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 11:39
I'm glad he apologized for that "If you don't believe in God don't shout out FV" comment.

That was the real issue for me. After that it's all speculation.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 11:45
BabySmacker wrote:I'm glad he apologized for that "If you don't believe in God don't shout out FV" comment.

That was the real issue for me. After that it's all speculation.
Agreed.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 11:56
Grandmaster wrote:I was there too.

were you the one who asked about ICP 5 times? lol

I expected hopsin to say this before.. and I agree with it.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 13:22
I have only just seen this thread. I was in the discussion but I joined the discussion late and this is the first time I saw the comments from hopsin and others chatting to him earlier in the discussion. First of all I can understand CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to make an artist better, but just criticism by itself is not helpful at all and there was a lot of that in the discussion. The conversation would never really go anywhere for 2 reasons really:

1) No one other than Hopsin knows the true facts behind what is going on. Tanner knows the most since he has been involved with Hopsin, however his opinions are based on the past and none of us really knows what is going on with Hopsin more recently.

2) Basically whatever he says, people will carry on arguing with him. Hopsin is not going to change some of his views particuarly about religion. You cannot make him stop believing in God or anything like that. So basically the conversation is not going anywhere because you want Hop to change but Hop is remaining how he is, therefore the conversation is not swinging in any direction and will remain people arguing back and forth with no final conclusion.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 13:27
Hopsin seriously fucked you all over by "im a human and I make mistakes". He know he fucked up but everyone is mad at him like it is noy okay for him to do something wrong. I feel with Hopsin cause some of the post were unrespectful, some of them even would have let me drop out of the convo if I was Hop. I really wanna join the convo with Hop and talk to him. If not I hope I can meet him in Denmark and talk there. Not even talk about KM or anything. Just talk. He needs that and he deserves that. Ungreatful, spoiled punks all over this place.

- He still wanks Hopsin 3
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 14:32
Chokey wrote:Hopsin seriously fucked you all over by "im a human and I make mistakes". He know he fucked up but everyone is mad at him like it is noy okay for him to do something wrong. I feel with Hopsin cause some of the post were unrespectful, some of them even would have let me drop out of the convo if I was Hop. I really wanna join the convo with Hop and talk to him. If not I hope I can meet him in Denmark and talk there. Not even talk about KM or anything. Just talk. He needs that and he deserves that. Ungreatful, spoiled punks all over this place.

This. The guy is human and everyone makes mistakes, all of his are under a microscope for hundreds of thousands of people to see and pick at.

I like the idea of just chatting to him at a show, just about any old shit and not mention any of this.
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 14:49
I kinda see where he's coming from. Glad he retracted the "don't shout out FV if you don't believe in God" statement. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it effects his music past Ill Mind 5.

Also, I'm pretty surprised by how relatively calm he remains during these conversations. If I was in his position, I'd probably get really frustrated and be like "Yo fuck y'all" just from the amount of questions, haha
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 14:51
I'm gonna have to side with Hopsin on this one. He was right and was being very truthful

I will try to set up a little 1 on 1 interview with Hop. I think some of these issues need to be addressed.

Last edited by Buddie on Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 20:50; edited 1 time in total
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 16:06
@Lello Why don't you refresh yourself with Hopsin's Myspace blog and Ill Mind of Hopsin 3? Better yet, why don't you ask Hopsin to call me on my story if it's bullshit? Oh, that's right. HE CAN'T.
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 16:59
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HOLY FUCK
LELLO

WELCOME BACK MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Frankie wrote:Holy shit, it's Lello!

Thanks y'all! I'm sorry I haven't been around much, I have time to be active on 1 forum (TRShady) cause of university and stuff, but I'll try to be a bit more active
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 19:43
Chokey wrote:Hopsin seriously fucked you all over by "im a human and I make mistakes". He know he fucked up but everyone is mad at him like it is noy okay for him to do something wrong. I feel with Hopsin cause some of the post were unrespectful, some of them even would have let me drop out of the convo if I was Hop. I really wanna join the convo with Hop and talk to him. If not I hope I can meet him in Denmark and talk there. Not even talk about KM or anything. Just talk. He needs that and he deserves that. Ungreatful, spoiled punks all over this place.

Yep I made sure he brought masturbating into the conversation Hopsin 3

And now that I am on about masturbation, I thought you wrote 'spoilt spunk' at first
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 20:38
whufcwesthamunited wrote:

Yep I made sure he brought masturbating into the conversation Hopsin 3

And now that I am on about masturbation, I thought you wrote 'spoilt spunk' at first
its a sin not to masturbate
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 20:55
Hopsin should finish Knockmadness and then pull a Dave Chappelle
HipityHoppity
HipityHoppity
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 21:09
iSigh wrote:Hopsin should finish Knockmadness and then pull a Dave Chappelle

That's basically what he said he was gonna do in that Hard Knock TV interview, drop the album move to australia and put music on the back burner.

When he does I'll be interested in seeing who this Jokerr character Dickrides next, cause Hop will be gone, Tech N9ne doesn't care whether he lives or dies let alone what he says, lol, watch him come out of nowhere and try and start a beef with Mac Miller or some shit
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum