Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

+35
Nidac_7
Fitzyy
ImNotGay
Idontneedausername
CHA53
IVIS187
41OMaXiMuS
Perfect Stranger
bumshiv
FunkValium
Captain Calamity
Trig
jamrok
Trimss
iScyko
Essence
AlwaysRaw
iSigh
The Real Red Rainbows
Buddie
MaleficForm
Chokey
whufcwesthamunited
King
Jeet
BabySmacker
Lello
FactoryOfEmbers
anthonyFv
Grandmaster
Katz Inf Gang
HipityHoppity
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
39 posters
Go down
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 13:58
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion

Owning a cat is for pussies
Idontneedausername
Registered Member

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 15:14
Jeet wrote:

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else
Idontneedausername
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 15:17
whufcwesthamunited wrote:

Owning a cat is for pussies

Eating salad is for pussies
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 15:45
IVIS187 wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:

This
Says an Esham fan?

Esham isnt religous, he just mentions satan to piss people off.
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 16:05
Jesus licked my butthole in a dream I had. So Jesus is gay. Which makes you gay because you follow Jesus.
Idontneedausername
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 16:11
ImNotGay wrote:Jesus licked my butthole in a dream I had. So Jesus is gay. Which makes you gay because you follow Jesus.

I had a dream that you came out of the closet.
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 18:11
how did you manage to speak to him haha?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 19:24
Jeet wrote:

I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 19:37
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I can tell you're <14

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.

"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 19:43
im god
Idontneedausername
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 19:50
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I can tell you're <14

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.

"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.

Motherfucker your brain is not working. IF GOD SEE A PROBLEM HE WILL FIX IT. You can do whatever the hell you want but god will tell you if he doesn't like it.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 19:55
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I can tell you're <14

Motherfucker your brain is not working. IF GOD SEE A PROBLEM HE WILL FIX IT. You can do whatever the hell you want but god will tell you if he doesn't like it.

You aren't making this easier on you. There is no point in arguing. You sound like you are trying to shove it down our throats.
Idontneedausername
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:00
Nidac_7 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I can tell you're <14

You aren't making this easier on you. There is no point in arguing. You sound like you are trying to shove it down our throats.

No no no no no. YOU are trying to tell me my own beliefs. Like I said, I'm not trying to convert you, I'm just telling you what I believe and I'm assuming hopsins beliefs are similar.. Not identical, but close. You understand now? Or do you wanna play dumb some more
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:11
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I can tell you're <14

Do you have any idea how insane you sound right now? I feel sorry for you. It's gotta suck to be brainwashed.

Also, calling people "motherfucker" isn't the best way to get your point across... especially when you are trying to promote christianity.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:17
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I can tell you're <14

No. My brain is working just fine, sir.

If "God" see's a "problem" and he decides to "fix" it, he is removing free will.

I'm sure you are bewhildered and confused now...especially after you tried to explain to me how this supposed free will isn't being removed.

So how does "God" intervening with what someone does because he/she doesn't like it remove free will you ask? "God" is then imposing HIS/HER WILL onto his/her subjects. Thus removing free will. Kind of like a dictatorship.
Idontneedausername
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:30
BabySmacker wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I can tell you're <14

If "God" see's a "problem" and he decides to "fix" it, he is removing free will.

I'm sure you are bewhildered and confused now...especially after you tried to explain to me how this supposed free will isn't being removed.

So how does "God" intervening with what someone does because he/she doesn't like it remove free will you ask? "God" is then imposing HIS/HER WILL onto his/her subjects. Thus removing free will. Kind of like a dictatorship.

Okay, okay. Maybe the word "fix" wasn't the right word to use. He will definitely punish you for the mistakes you make though. It happens to me every single day. Don't try to prove me wrong. You blew this out if proportion just for the sake of an argument. You have accomplished nothing. Byedude!
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:32
My mistakes made me who I am today. I've already been punished for them.

"God" will not be punishing me anytime soon.

I wasn't trying to argue with you. I was debating with you. No harm meant. You're the one who was upset or you at least appeared to be hurting on the insides.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:35
BabySmacker wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I can tell you're <14

Okay, okay. Maybe the word "fix" wasn't the right word to use. He will definitely punish you for the mistakes you make though. It happens to me every single day. Don't try to prove me wrong. You blew this out if proportion just for the sake of an argument. You have accomplished nothing. Byedude!

God punishes you every day? Doesn't sound like a very rewarding religion to me. I make my own path to God, and he knows I am a good person. That's all that matters.
Idontneedausername
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:40
Okay y'all have some thick skulls I'm done with this, it's like arguing with a bunch of 5 year olds. Your not understanding.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:43
Idontneedausername wrote:it's like arguing with a bunch of 5 year olds.

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) - Page 6 ECsOv
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:46
Idontneedausername wrote:Okay y'all have some thick skulls I'm done with this, it's like arguing with a bunch of 5 year olds. Your not understanding.

No, I am not understanding you. You're 100% right about that.

Why would "God" give me free will and then punish me for doing something he disagrees with??? I just don't understand that train of thought.
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 21:04
how did i miss this? DAT CHRISTIAN MESSAGE IS HOLY
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 21:56
Nidac_7 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:

I can tell you're <14

No no no no no. YOU are trying to tell me my own beliefs. Like I said, I'm not trying to convert you, I'm just telling you what I believe and I'm assuming hopsins beliefs are similar.. Not identical, but close. You understand now? Or do you wanna play dumb some more

I am a christian too, but i don't argue with other members on this forum because they believe what they believe and i can't judge them. I'm not trying to tell you your beliefs, I'm just saying you are wasting your time arguing.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 23:03
not religious at all.. think its a pile of shit. but i dont hate others beliefs . whocares what other people belive in. dont try to push it on other people. !
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 1:31
fuck what other people believe.

you shouldn't judge someone by their race and religion.

thats just fucking pathetic.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum