Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

+35
Nidac_7
Fitzyy
ImNotGay
Idontneedausername
CHA53
IVIS187
41OMaXiMuS
Perfect Stranger
bumshiv
FunkValium
Captain Calamity
Trig
jamrok
Trimss
iScyko
Essence
AlwaysRaw
iSigh
The Real Red Rainbows
Buddie
MaleficForm
Chokey
whufcwesthamunited
King
Jeet
BabySmacker
Lello
FactoryOfEmbers
anthonyFv
Grandmaster
Katz Inf Gang
HipityHoppity
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
39 posters
Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 13:24
Trig wrote:also it's really sad hopsin STARTED READING THE DAMN BIBLE??? oh dear lord what has this world come to when someone as smart as him can get smacked with the ignorance hammer. knowing him, within a few years he'll realise it's all bullshit.
Hopsin was never smart
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 13:56
Jeet wrote:
Trig wrote:also it's really sad hopsin STARTED READING THE DAMN BIBLE??? oh dear lord what has this world come to when someone as smart as him can get smacked with the ignorance hammer. knowing him, within a few years he'll realise it's all bullshit.
Hopsin was never smart

he was in special ed for a reason
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 14:53
jamrok wrote:yall niggas are some fucking LAMES, especially that tanner faggot. you was homeless? go to a fucking shelter, find some relatives to stay with instead of waiting on hopsin.

you sound like a fucking FEMALE, "oh hopsin your going back on your word, religion is not 100% correct hoppy bear, you must not know that because your a fucking idiot and im smarter than you, dont judge people but its ok for me to judge you, i was homeless, boo hoo, oh me, why me." what a fuckboi.
live your own damn life and stop bothering hopsin.

Dude you sound like a 5 year old who thinks it's 'big' to swear.

And FYI, we're allowed to critisize him, seeing as we buy his CD's and tickets to his shows and he makes his money from us, his fans, don't you think that entitles us to ask questions? I agree people can be a bit OTT sometimes in these things, but people look up to him and spend THEIR hard earned-money on his music, shows and record label, so if they want to ask him some questions and critisize him, leave them to it.
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 14:56
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
jamrok wrote:yall niggas are some fucking LAMES, especially that tanner faggot. you was homeless? go to a fucking shelter, find some relatives to stay with instead of waiting on hopsin.

you sound like a fucking FEMALE, "oh hopsin your going back on your word, religion is not 100% correct hoppy bear, you must not know that because your a fucking idiot and im smarter than you, dont judge people but its ok for me to judge you, i was homeless, boo hoo, oh me, why me." what a fuckboi.

just like the genre of music you listen to? lol nice irony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Nrp7cj_tM

thought we were past this time

Jeet wrote:
Hopsin was never smart

how was he not? just because he had massive dedication in his music doesn't mean it's just all hard work. and

special ed classes mean he's not smart? that's cheap. school =/= smart. it's just like most things. it requires dedication and hard work, just like in music.
jamrok
jamrok
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:33
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:

And FYI, we're allowed to critisize him, seeing as we buy his CD's and tickets to his shows and he makes his money from us, his fans, don't you think that entitles us to ask questions? I agree people can be a bit OTT sometimes in these things, but people look up to him and spend THEIR hard earned-money on his music, shows and record label, so if they want to ask him some questions and critisize him, leave them to it.
that wasn't criticism, that was a attack. there was nothing constructive about any of that, there was no reasonable reason to do any of that.

Last edited by jamrok on Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:37; edited 1 time in total
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:35
jamrok wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:

that wasn't criticism, that was a attack. there was nothing constructive about any of that, there was no reasonable reason to do all of that.

If you say so.
Trig
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:42
he's right only because there were like 5 people in the damn conversation and most of the things that were said were completely pointless and/or wasn't real advice.
Captain Calamity
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 19:21
Just listened to that new Futuristic/Dizzy/Benton song and wow is FV tryin to fit into the MTV/BET scene, seems like a copy of the stuff I hate on there, oh and WOOT lets make it cool to smoke weed and snort cocaine, because those guys are cool and say they do that stuff, I am now leaning more toward what Jokerr says, at the end of the day there is freedom of speech but some of these kids are easily impressionable
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 19:27
Captain Calamity wrote:Just listened to that new Futuristic/Dizzy/Benton song and wow is FV tryin to fit into the MTV/BET scene, seems like a copy of the stuff I hate on there, oh and WOOT lets make it cool to smoke weed and snort cocaine, because those guys are cool and say they do that stuff, I am now leaning more toward what Jokerr says, at the end of the day there is freedom of speech but some of these kids are easily impressionable
Pretty much. Hopsin isnt doing it yet tho, however he did sign them.
Trig
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 19:31
yeah, in that new song that aired 2nd of october there was a part in the song where it's like "pause, inhal and wait" or some shit... was like what?

if i want stoner music ill listen to cypress hill, afroman (HAS TO BE DONE) and stoner metal bands like electric wizard, acid bath, spiritual beggars, etc
Captain Calamity
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 19:35
Trig wrote:yeah, in that new song that aired 2nd of october there was a part in the song where it's like "pause, inhal and wait" or some shit... was like what?

if i want stoner music ill listen to cypress hill, afroman (HAS TO BE DONE) and stoner metal bands like electric wizard, acid bath, spiritual beggars, etc

Yep then Jarren Benton's part is the same but he is like pause sniff a line or something, I just hope Hop doesn't turn that way, and start doing "Shorty" or "Club" music
Trig
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 19:47
i don't think he will cause apparently he's a god warrior now? lol. i'm not sure which direction is worse to take. start preaching or start including ridiculous nonsensical lyrics and weed smoking. though i'm not one of those people who dislike imoh5. i like the message and i smoke weed. it doesn't effect me at all. you can be a stoner and still listen to his music
FunkValium
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 21:44
Whats up guys, I just found this website and after reading this conversation with Hopsin I decided I had to register for an account. First of all, no wonder Hopsin wants to get away from rapping. You've got idiots like this Tanner kid shitting on Hopsin for being himself as if he owes you something. Let the man live his life how he wants to.

Last edited by FunkValium on Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 1:28; edited 1 time in total
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 22:08
It's funny to see all the idiots come in here and talk shit when Hopsin came into the conversation and said that he was there to discuss HIMSELF. He initiated it all. Learn how to read for fucks sake.

Why the FUCK wouldn't they speak their 100% true opinion if that's why he was there? This thread is full of flaming faggotry tbh. Gtfo.

FunkValium
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 22:52
BabySmacker wrote:It's funny to see all the idiots come in here and talk shit when Hopsin came into the conversation and said that he was there to discuss HIMSELF. He initiated it all. Learn how to read for fucks sake.

Why the FUCK wouldn't they speak their 100% true opinion if that's why he was there? This thread is full of flaming faggotry tbh. Gtfo.

Yeah, I'm sure he was there for constructive criticism. Not a bunch of teenboppers complaining about shit they couldn't possibly know anything about.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 22:55
FunkValium wrote:Whats up guys, I just found this website and after reading this conversation with Hopsin I decided I had to register for an account. First of all, no wonder Hopsin wants to get away from rapping. You've got idiots like this Tanner kid shitting on Hopsin for being himself as if he owes you something.
Ok, Dude listen to Ill Mind of Hopsin 3.
"You should've hired Tanner Guinn"
Hopsin and Tanner were tight af
FunkValium
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 22:56
AlwaysRaw wrote:
FunkValium wrote:Whats up guys, I just found this website and after reading this conversation with Hopsin I decided I had to register for an account. First of all, no wonder Hopsin wants to get away from rapping. You've got idiots like this Tanner kid shitting on Hopsin for being himself as if he owes you something.
Ok, Dude listen to Ill Mind of Hopsin 3.
"You should've hired Tanner Guinn"
Hopsin and Tanner were tight af

Yeah, your point? So if I have a friend, and he gets rich or famous, he owes me something because he mentioned my name somewhere?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:15
FunkValium wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:It's funny to see all the idiots come in here and talk shit when Hopsin came into the conversation and said that he was there to discuss HIMSELF. He initiated it all. Learn how to read for fucks sake.

Yeah, I'm sure he was there for constructive criticism. Not a bunch of teenboppers complaining about shit they couldn't possibly know anything about.

Dude...he was obviously there to clear the air. Hopsin came back LATER and NOTHING negative went down at all, so CLEARLY he wasn't as hurt as you and HE was the one getting it. Get over it. People have opinions. That's life.
Trig
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:20
funk, you really need to take some valium or a joint at least. jeez. i understand what youre saying but you aint hopsins mom
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:26
Holy fuck. You idiots need to relax and listen to babysmacker. I never knew we had so many dick riders, even hopsin wasn't that buttmad AND WE WERE THE ONES HE WAS TALKING TOO.
FunkValium
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:28
Trig wrote:funk, you really need to take some valium or a joint at least. jeez. i understand what youre saying but you aint hopsins mom

Truth, just blazed.
bumshiv
bumshiv
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:32
I understand Hop's situation a lot more after this. I just wanna know how his music is gonna sound like
Trig
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:40
FunkValium wrote:
Trig wrote:funk, you really need to take some valium or a joint at least. jeez. i understand what youre saying but you aint hopsins mom

Truth, just blazed.

haha me too

to be honest if i weren't smoking in the past few weeks i may of done what you did. but as you can see, a lot of peple here know their shit
FunkValium
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:42
Jeet wrote:Holy fuck. You idiots need to relax and listen to babysmacker. I never knew we had so many dick riders, even hopsin wasn't that buttmad AND WE WERE THE ONES HE WAS TALKING TOO.

Dick riding? I would have reacted the same way to a bunch of children criticizing someone as if they knew them no matter who the person is. He is a rapper, an entertainer. People are talking to him as if he is their best friend and he lied to you or some shit.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:44
These kinda threads has been turning into huge loads of crap and dissing lately. It's a shame.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum