Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

+37
knockmathers
Norway kills
Ken_Low
SFVigilante
semaj116
adeem
Katz Inf Gang
King
Roddy213
FactoryOfEmbers
CHA53
41OMaXiMuS
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
Essence
Spanky
Fiasco
The Real Red Rainbows
Hip-Hopsin'
SdoubleT
User Name
Nay Nay
AlwaysRaw
anthonyFv
Captain Calamity
Nidac_7
ScubaDivingPanda
Trimss
Chokey
proswervez
jrat6447
BabySmacker
ChynnaDoll
Buddie
achmed420
41 posters
Go down
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 13:12
Good on Jarren, the kid talks shit online and tries to act big, when in reality he gets called out on it and Jarren makes him look like a little bitch. I wish Jokerr would give it a fucking rest though, his attention seeking bullshit is getting old as fuck.
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 13:22
https://www.facebook.com/jokerrfb/posts/134664270016603?comment_id=235073&offset=300&total_comments=368
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 13:27
HopNation wrote:https://www.facebook.com/jokerrfb/posts/134664270016603?comment_id=235073&offset=300&total_comments=368
LMAO
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 16:10
I have been gone for a long time now but Honestly this diss was good I liked it The Diss was cool the video was funny. Buttttttt this beef is getting out of hand. I know a lot of you are saying this is like a D12 Royce Beef. But in all reality It is just a Canibus Vs Eminem Beef(no disrespect to Bis) This beef is going to end up with someone losing their rap career. I mean how many diss tracks did Bis send to Eminem. While I admit I did enjoy some of the diss tracks Bis directed to Eminem. What happened to Canibus's career. Well Eminem gave him one freestyle disrespecting Bis. Then he sent a line directed at Bis In Role Model. Then he dissed Bis in a unreleased song. What happened to Bis well instead of making a hit album he decided to beef With the Most Popular man in the 2000's(BTW this is no disrespect to canibus as he is one of my top 10 favorite rappers) But what happened to Bis. I mean Bis could have been living the life that Jay Z or Kanye have right now. But instead he got his career demolished. Now i know a bunch of you are saying well Canibus is still respected. Yes,Yes he is but was dissing Someone really worth loosing most of your fans, fame, glory and being ridiculed in the Hip hop World. If history repeats itself than the same will happen to Jokerr. And I guarantee you that.Hopsin just has to grow some balls one day to respond. He cant be hiding from jokerr forever

Now on to the subject about Jarren Benton and his altercation with the Fan. As Jarren Benton's responsibility as an entertainer he should not be attacking fans just because they like a certain artist. However what kind of stupid ass shows up to a funk volume concert wearing a jokerr shirt. And it wouldn't have been but the little tool had to talk shit. That right their is what i call stupidity And i think he deserved to get everything he got
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 16:32
Buddie wrote:The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 5 263452_383000185115585_1621725405_n

Shit just got real!
Oh, that Benton boy is sure something speciel Busta Rhymes
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 17:32

Jarren's response:

"How in the fuck is calling out a 25 year old man and his homie by myself on their bullshit considered bullying. If he wanted to defend himself he could've. There was no members of funkvolume around no bodyguards, no Dame, no Hopsin, no Dizzy or Swizzz just me and my PBR. I didn't call the guy out for being a Jokerr fan, shit I welcome all jokerr fans to our shows. I called him out because his intentions for being at our show was to humiliate my crew and film it. He just lacked the balls to do it. Like I said Im not one who hides behind a laptop and make silly ass videos with make up on my face and act hard behind a camera. This is the last post about this silly shit. Jokerr is a great actor he wont do shit. We have been in Arizona 3 times this year and no sign of jokerr. For the record I don't smoke crack lol. You guys have a great life I'm about to go rock this big music festival here in Germany."
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:09
OK, So I was thinking of how the Jarren move seemed like something Eminem would do back in the day, idk why it just does to me.
Then I thought about how someone said Jokerr pulled a Ja Rule move by dissing the whole Funk Volume.
So my opinion at first was I think it'd be pointless for Hopsin to make a song dissing Jokerr but what if the whole Funk Volume made a diss like Hailies Revenge or something, that'd be dope imo
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:12
AlwaysRaw wrote:OK, So I was thinking of how the Jarren move seemed like something Eminem would do back in the day, idk why it just does to me.
Then I thought about how someone said Jokerr pulled a Ja Rule move by dissing the whole Funk Volume.
So my opinion at first was I think it'd be pointless for Hopsin to make a song dissing Jokerr but what if the whole Funk Volume made a diss like Hailies Revenge or something, that'd be dope imo

That's a really good idea, but I don't think they'd all be able to put together a song as effective as that. Hopsin is the only one that could make an effective diss song.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:16
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:OK, So I was thinking of how the Jarren move seemed like something Eminem would do back in the day, idk why it just does to me.

That's a really good idea, but I don't think they'd all be able to put together a song as effective as that. Hopsin is the only one that could make an effective diss song.
well they all couldn't, SwizZz and Hopsin could and Jarren could be on it but it wouldn't be as relevant.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:20
If they make a track Hopsin can hit the personals while jarren just randomly attacks him.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:04
Captain Save-A-Fan.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:33

thaats what i ment when i said"what happened to ja rule should happen to jokerr, all of FV should respond just like all Of shady/aftermath did
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:42
"You wouldnt do that to a 6'3 250 pound half black guy like myself" SwizZz 1
Never been a fan of Jarren and this didn't help either.

Hopsin & SwizZz both know Jokerr so they could do the personal attacks, Dizzy on the chorus dissing like Em did in the 8 mile final battle scene:
"I am a pot-head
nuff said
Hopsin's a speciel ed
Jarren can beat your ass, wanna bet?
smack them faggot eyes to black from red
You're the jokerr? that sucks man
Cause SwizZz is Robin and Hopsin is batman"
(something like that, yes i know i should become ghostwritter for FV.)
And then Jarren coming on the last verse just being the weird, violent junkie the man is.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 22:00
Chokey wrote:"You wouldnt do that to a 6'3 250 pound half black guy like myself" SwizZz 1

Hopsin & SwizZz both know Jokerr so they could do the personal attacks, Dizzy on the chorus dissing like Em did in the 8 mile final battle scene:
"I am a pot-head
nuff said
Hopsin's a speciel ed
And then Jarren coming on the last verse just being the weird, violent junkie the man is.
SwizZz 1
Ken_Low
Ken_Low
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 1:59
These fans be ackin up.....But Jarren Benton ain't lettin them
Norway kills
Norway kills
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 3:24
Chokey wrote:
"You're the jokerr? that sucks man
I want Hopsin & Co to respond, but not with generic punchlines. This is personal, and should be handled as such. If Hopsin in lying, they should simply prove him wrong.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 4:21
Norway kills wrote:
Chokey wrote:
"You're the jokerr? that sucks man
I want Hopsin & Co to respond, but not with generic punchlines. This is personal, and should be handled as such. If Hopsin in lying, they should simply prove him wrong.
Well since Jokerr compared SwizZz to Robin (and therefore Hop must be Batman) and Jokerr is named Jokerr I really dont see why they cant take advantage of that somehow. I dont want it only to be personal disses.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 5:55
i dont care what punches he uses, long as he makes a song lol
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 15:36
Would be pretty cool if they made a diss ( Hopsin & Jarren ) the only two who I think can diss on FV and who would fit each other..

First Hopsin goes in on a personal matter and after that Jarren just slaughters him..

(the hopsin diss was pretty tight tbh, didn't know the jokerr had it in him
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 16:17
Wanted Hopsin to respond in song form at first but seeing how the Jokerr has to bitch about EVERYTHING and the small details I just want Hopsin, MK, and everyone to ignore it. The fans are blowing it out of proportion because how bitchy the Jokerr is. It's getting ridiculous.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 16:38
This whole thing is extremely entertaining. This is the most excitement we've gotten from Funk Volume since Ill Mind 5 was released.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:01
Buddie wrote:This whole thing is extremely entertaining. This is the most excitement we've gotten from Funk Volume since Ill Mind 5 was released.
The First Agreement will drop december 3rd. Then Dizzy will once again prove he is one of the best in the game right now.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:11
Chokey wrote:"You wouldnt do that to a 6'3 250 pound half black guy like myself" SwizZz 1

"I am a pot-head
nuff said
Hopsin's a speciel ed

Haha, pretty good. I think they should just laugh this all off and get on with it in all honesty, and looking at Hopsin trolling facebook that looks like the plan.

Also agree with ^ about 1st Agreement.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:36
whos this MK guy everyone is talkin bout?
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 20:47
SdoubleT wrote:whos this MK guy everyone is talkin bout?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum