Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

+37
knockmathers
Norway kills
Ken_Low
SFVigilante
semaj116
adeem
Katz Inf Gang
King
Roddy213
FactoryOfEmbers
CHA53
41OMaXiMuS
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
Essence
Spanky
Fiasco
The Real Red Rainbows
Hip-Hopsin'
SdoubleT
User Name
Nay Nay
AlwaysRaw
anthonyFv
Captain Calamity
Nidac_7
ScubaDivingPanda
Trimss
Chokey
proswervez
jrat6447
BabySmacker
ChynnaDoll
Buddie
achmed420
41 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 11:09
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:Hopsin WILL respond!
doubt it
2nd that
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 13:20
Hopsin would have to be a real bitch not to respond to this diss. He needs to hold his ground and fire back.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 13:30
SdoubleT wrote:
Buddie wrote:Hopsin WILL respond!
doubt it

You have a point in order to respond, he's have to make a song and we know how long it takes him to do one of those.
ScubaDivingPanda
ScubaDivingPanda
Registered Member
http://www.twitter.com/AyHay | https://www.facebook.com/AyHayMusi

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 13:33
It's one of those things where I want Hop to respond but I don't want Jokerr getting famous off it which is obviously what he wants. Catch 22 situation.
CHA53
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 18:26
Sidekick was wack as shit honestly... The melody & song itself was so corny. However, this one is a lot better. I'd like Hop to turn it up a gear and respond.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 19:47
Hopsin ain't responding. Sorry guys
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 20:04
I don't give a fuck if Jokerr makes a song with evidence that Hopsin rapes people and eats babys, i don't listen to Hopsin for the person, i listen to Hopsin for the music, as long as he keeps it dope and keeps me happy, which i can't fault him atm, then Jokerr can suck a dick. He comes off as such a crybaby, might aswell be shouting 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MEEE!'
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 20:46
Hopsin HAS to respond. If he doesn't it WILL hurt his career.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 21:24
yeah if hopsin dont respond to this, then im gonn alose all respect for him . nobody says and disses someone this bad and dont get a response, specially if your just comin up in the game. you need to get peoples respect, you cant let people walk all over you. if hes aspiring to be eminem. eminem would never let someone talk like this to him an get away it. he will forever be known as the guy that jokerr destroyed lol. come on HOP dont let us down. we know you got it in you to fuckin just demolish this guy, !
CHA53
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 21:26
BabySmacker wrote:Hopsin HAS to respond. If he doesn't it WILL hurt his career.
How? Lol. It won't do anything to his career.
Roddy213
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 21:53
I lurk this forum a lot, but I felt a need to register and post a bit.

I think common sense should tell you that Hopsin won't respond to this, at least not in a music video in similar fashion as Jokerr. Things will only get worse from there since it would give Jokerr more exposure and he doesn't exactly seem like he would quit after just these disses (especially if Hopsin responded). Unless this video gets a lot more exposure, it'd be rather stupid for Hopsin to respond.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 21:55
CHA53 wrote:

yes it will. imo alot of fans will lose respect for him
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 21:55
This won't affect Hopsin's status at all outside of forums like this. He'll still have hundreds of thousands of fans who don't know who Jokerr is and couldn't give a fuck.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 21:58
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I don't give a fuck if Jokerr makes a song with evidence that Hopsin rapes people and eats babys, i don't listen to Hopsin for the person, i listen to Hopsin for the music, as long as he keeps it dope and keeps me happy, which i can't fault him atm, then Jokerr can suck a dick. He comes off as such a crybaby, might aswell be shouting 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MEEE!'

if he did that, i would stop listening to him. i think that crosses the line.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 22:02
Nidac_7 wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I don't give a fuck if Jokerr makes a song with evidence that Hopsin rapes people and eats babys, i don't listen to Hopsin for the person, i listen to Hopsin for the music, as long as he keeps it dope and keeps me happy, which i can't fault him atm, then Jokerr can suck a dick. He comes off as such a crybaby, might aswell be shouting 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT MEEE!'

if he did that, i would stop listening to him. i think that crosses the line.

It was an exageration haha, you get my point though.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 22:17
SdoubleT wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

yes it will. imo alot of fans will lose respect for him

This. I will look at Hopsin like a pussy who can't diss with real rhymers, but he can diss anyone on the radio because they're easier.
Roddy213
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 22:40
Just because it will make him seem that way to you guys doesn't mean that it will to the majority of his fan base. The video lacks the exposure to have as negative an effect as you think.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 0:07
If I was Hopsin I would diss back, the first diss I would not respond to but this one I would. He said so many debatable things and justified himself a lot plus hopsin knows a lot about him so he make the best diss song that hes ever made only in return of giving the jokerr some fame.

Oh and I would like to add that the jokerrs music videos are one of my favorite things about him as an artist.

Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 0:23
"I've had a few reports of Jarren Benton knocking one of my fans' hat off and pouring a drink on his head for him saying he supported me at a Funk Volume concert. If you know about this, or have footage of said event, let me know. You can leave a message in the comments, or write me at www.Facebook.com/thejokerrmusic. That is UNACCEPTABLE and will be addressed if there is any truth to this claim." - The Jokerr

^Just thought I'd post this.

Anyway, this video already has 1500 likes. That's pretty good! The views will only go up from here.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 0:28
Buddie wrote:"I've had a few reports of Jarren Benton knocking one of my fans' hat off and pouring a drink on his head for him saying he supported me at a Funk Volume concert. If you know about this, or have footage of said event, let me know. You can leave a message in the comments, or write me at www.Facebook.com/thejokerrmusic. That is UNACCEPTABLE and will be addressed if there is any truth to this claim." - The Jokerr

Anyway, this video already has 1500 likes. That's pretty good! The views will only go up from here.

I feel bad for laughing but thats messed up if it's true, when jarren says hes a skitzo hes not lying that guy would do crazy shit.. so this might be more than a rumor.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 0:31
Roddy213 wrote:Just because it will make him seem that way to you guys doesn't mean that it will to the majority of his fan base. The video lacks the exposure to have as negative an effect as you think.

Hahaha...more fans than you think believe this. And it's mostly his dedicated fans that think this, so it will have an affect.

I just wanna see Hop go back at Jokerr cuz I know he can.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 0:35
He would miss the opportunity of making an amazing track.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 1:52
Hopsin has 700,000+ "fans" on facebook.

Jokerr has 18,000+ "fans" on facebook.

Even if 5x the amount of jokerr "fans" watch the video and hate Hopsin because of it, Hopsin still has over half a million "fans".

I keep quoting fans because we all know that not EVERYONE that likes a page is an actual fan.

Hopsin doesnt NEED to respond to the Jokerr. Last i heard from Hopsin was that he doesn't ever intend on responding.

But if i had to guess, i'd say that Hop has been writing bars about The Jokerr for months. probably has pages filled with punches and personals.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 1:54
SwizZz is "liking" every Jokerr video posted on his page LOL
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 2:49
Buddie wrote:"I've had a few reports of Jarren Benton knocking one of my fans' hat off and pouring a drink on his head for him saying he supported me at a Funk Volume concert. If you know about this, or have footage of said event, let me know. You can leave a message in the comments, or write me at www.Facebook.com/thejokerrmusic. That is UNACCEPTABLE and will be addressed if there is any truth to this claim." - The Jokerr

LMAO, +1 for Jarren.
But I do feel bad for the guy who got alcohol poured on his head/
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum