Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

+37
knockmathers
Norway kills
Ken_Low
SFVigilante
semaj116
adeem
Katz Inf Gang
King
Roddy213
FactoryOfEmbers
CHA53
41OMaXiMuS
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
Essence
Spanky
Fiasco
The Real Red Rainbows
Hip-Hopsin'
SdoubleT
User Name
Nay Nay
AlwaysRaw
anthonyFv
Captain Calamity
Nidac_7
ScubaDivingPanda
Trimss
Chokey
proswervez
jrat6447
BabySmacker
ChynnaDoll
Buddie
achmed420
41 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 1:55
Buddie wrote:After looking at the comments in the video, this is probably the dumbest one... SMFH!

"Dudee,,,Your diss sucks!
Aleast Hopsin can rap!:D..Hahaha..You would do anything to get Famous..Wow! 303 views! Clap clap"
Ice Cube
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 1:58
Buddie wrote:After looking at the comments in the video, this is probably the dumbest one... SMFH!

"Dudee,,,Your diss sucks!
Aleast Hopsin can rap!:D..Hahaha..You would do anything to get Famous..Wow! 303 views! Clap clap"
what about this one
"Why Don't you diss Kendrick Lamar or Tyler the creator they talk about not drinking or doing DRUGS yet rap about it and sign people who do? you just choose Hopsin because he is an easy target for you to get famous ps good rap"
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 2:05
So I only listened once, but I don't think this is anywhere near as good as Sidekick. It was still a good diss, but if you come out with something as impacting as Sidekick, you gotta step it up and bring something even better to the table. Maybe my opinion will change once I give it another listen, but right now this is just an alright diss to me.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 2:12
Nay Nay wrote:So I only listened once, but I don't think this is anywhere near as good as Sidekick. It was still a good diss, but if you come out with something as impacting as Sidekick, you gotta step it up and bring something even better to the table. Maybe my opinion will change once I give it another listen, but right now this is just an alright diss to me.

I prefer Side Kick to this as a song, but this was a lot better diss IMO.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 2:44
owned lmao
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 2:49
I died when I saw this posted on The Jokerr's page. I really hope he's just trolling.

"Tech N9ne know's true talent thats why he signed Hopsin and not you!"

Here's another dumb comment:

"Did this motherfucker seriously diss Eminem????"
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 2:54
yeah joker just murdered FV. they better respond they cant let this guy clown them like this
really good diss IMO
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 2:55
He's basically doing what Hopsin has been doing, except he's dissing him. People bitched and moaned about Hopsin dissing rappers, and yet Eminem did the same thing 10 years ago, pretty hypocritical. This diss isn't anything special, his vocals ruined it.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 3:00
Buddie wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:So I only listened once, but I don't think this is anywhere near as good as Sidekick. It was still a good diss, but if you come out with something as impacting as Sidekick, you gotta step it up and bring something even better to the table. Maybe my opinion will change once I give it another listen, but right now this is just an alright diss to me.

Yeah, Side Kick is obviously a better song, but I don't think I'd consider this a better diss. He didn't say too much that wasn't already said, the video is no where near as good, and the song didn't keep my attention to want to hear what he was saying, even though I did anyways just so I could have a good opinion on it. Side Kick was entertaining and completely different from everything and it made you want to keep listening to see what he was gunna say next, and after it was over you'd wanna hear it again. The only way I see that this could be better is because he actually did a normal rap instead of like a singing one in side kick, but that is what made side kick unique. Can you explain why you think it's a better diss? Cause a good diss is supposed to be effective, and that is exactly what Side Kick was, I don't see this one being nearly as effective. Like I said, it's a decent diss, but no where near on the level as his first one. I feel if he couldn't top his previous diss, he shouldn't have created a new one when it wasn't exactly neccessary, or atleast work on it until he knew he could make something that would top it. It's like why throw a knock out punch and then do a baby slap after it? The baby slap should have came first and then he should have gone in for the finishing shot.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 3:00
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:He's basically doing what Hopsin has been doing, except he's dissing him. People bitched and moaned about Hopsin dissing rappers, and yet Eminem did the same thing 10 years ago, pretty hypocritical. This diss isn't anything special, his vocals ruined it.

ummm naw eminem never dissed anybody that never attacked him personally or said shit about him first.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 3:07
SdoubleT wrote:yeah joker just murdered FV. they better respond they cant let this guy clown them like this
really good diss IMO

I see what you did there.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 3:12
Nay Nay wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Yeah, Side Kick is obviously a better song, but I don't think I'd consider this a better diss. He didn't say too much that wasn't already said, the video is no where near as good, and the song didn't keep my attention to want to hear what he was saying, even though I did anyways just so I could have a good opinion on it. Side Kick was entertaining and completely different from everything and it made you want to keep listening to see what he was gunna say next, and after it was over you'd wanna hear it again. The only way I see that this could be better is because he actually did a normal rap instead of like a singing one in side kick, but that is what made side kick unique. Can you explain why you think it's a better diss? Cause a good diss is supposed to be effective, and that is exactly what Side Kick was, I don't see this one being nearly as effective. Like I said, it's a decent diss, but no where near on the level as his first one. I feel if he couldn't top his previous diss, he shouldn't have created a new one when it wasn't exactly neccessary, or atleast work on it until he knew he could make something that would top it. It's like why throw a knock out punch and then do a baby slap after it? The baby slap should have came first and then he should have gone in for the finishing shot.

I agree with this, but this diss was very necessary because it was effective enough to make Hopsin respond back with a song.

Side Kick was an effective diss, but I think this is one is even more effective because it was more personal. He really explained the situation and I know Hop is thinking about dissing him back right now, but he probably doesn't know how he'd go about it because their really isn't anyway he could respond to that. Everything he said in this song is the truth and Hopsin is going to have to face it eventually.

The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 3:30
The guys who aren't acknowledging how good of a diss this is are Hopsin dickriders just saying and that's not even me trying to hurt Hop. Shit was on point.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 3:35
Buddie wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I agree with this, but this diss was very necessary because it was effective enough to make Hopsin respond back with a song.

Side Kick was an effective diss, but I think this is one is even more effective because it was more personal. He really explained the situation and I know Hop is thinking about dissing him back right now, but he probably doesn't know how he'd go about it because their really isn't anyway he could respond to that. Everything he said in this song is the truth and Hopsin is going to have to face it eventually.

But the same was for Side Kick and he only responded with a statement, he didn't make a song or anything and if that wasn't enough to make him want to diss back then I doubt this would. And I don't think he could have gotten any more personal than releasing the phone convo. Yeah he referenced some personal things in this song, but it was mostly repeating what he already said, just adding that they were like brothers and then Hop changed for the money.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 3:39
I take it no one here saw the mention of money...god you guys are dense.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 4:08
Hopsin WILL respond!
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 4:18
Fantastic video.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 4:53
Hopsin or Funk Volume doesn't need to respond, The Jokerr is not that big their is no point it would be no point. They can just forget it, Funk Volume must have only lost like 5-10 people of fans. Its a small diss (in popularity) he is a small artist and theirs no point.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 5:01
SdoubleT wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:He's basically doing what Hopsin has been doing, except he's dissing him. People bitched and moaned about Hopsin dissing rappers, and yet Eminem did the same thing 10 years ago, pretty hypocritical. This diss isn't anything special, his vocals ruined it.

ummm naw eminem never dissed anybody that never attacked him personally or said shit about him first.
Bullshit...
Vanilla Ice, Lauryn Hill and a bunch of others .
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 5:38
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:The guys who aren't acknowledging how good of a diss this is are Hopsin dickriders just saying and that's not even me trying to hurt Hop. Shit was on point.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 7:20
good diss, it was repetive to Sidekick.

Hopsin won't respond, he still hasn't sent his Krizz his verse... after like 6 months.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 7:23
This diss is hard and dope
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 8:33
thread title fixed
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 9:00
this diss will totally hit home for hopsin and i feel like he wont know what to do so it will probably be a while before he publicly responds
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 11:00
Buddie wrote:Hopsin WILL respond!
doubt it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum