Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

+37
knockmathers
Norway kills
Ken_Low
SFVigilante
semaj116
adeem
Katz Inf Gang
King
Roddy213
FactoryOfEmbers
CHA53
41OMaXiMuS
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
Essence
Spanky
Fiasco
The Real Red Rainbows
Hip-Hopsin'
SdoubleT
User Name
Nay Nay
AlwaysRaw
anthonyFv
Captain Calamity
Nidac_7
ScubaDivingPanda
Trimss
Chokey
proswervez
jrat6447
BabySmacker
ChynnaDoll
Buddie
achmed420
41 posters
Go down
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) Empty The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:25

i wonder how hopsin is going to respond to this

Last edited by achmed420 on Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 8:33; edited 1 time in total
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:26
Thought it was a very well done and on point. Now I'm patiently waiting for Hop's response. Awesome song!
ChynnaDoll
ChynnaDoll
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/ChynnaDollTM

The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation) Empty Re: The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:33
-.-
yo....
why is he bringing dizzy, jarren, and swizZz into it?? aint his personal problem with marcus???

aaannnndd....
im too much of an FV fan to take this song or anything jokerr does seriously. I geniunely tried to, i even listened to his songs more than once just to give him a chance but it dont make me feel anything like FV does.

All i could really do seriously for the jokerr is give him a bloody tampon to swallow ^_^

Last edited by ChynnaDoll on Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:45; edited 1 time in total
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:39
J to the O went hard on this. Haters gon hate.
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:42
he's talented, still not a fan though.
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:47
SwizZz 5 That's a lot of beef...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:52
After Sidekick this was very dissapointing. The to first verses are just things he've already said. But the last verse is interesting. Why is he dissing? I call BS on this. Or at least some of it. Okay Hop turned his back to Jokerr but he became a upset little girl because he was not good enough for Funk Volume just like he did with Strange Music & ICP. Hopsin didn't backstab him, he bitched out after the Dont Funk up Our Beats and bitched, and bitched, and bitched and dissed the whole FV after telling "he didnt even care if he won". Hop is not against EVERYTHING he used to. Dizzy's music is so fucking positive that The Jokerr should listen better instead of being in denial himself. Some of Hops fans are just fake ones who can't handle "the truth" (as jokerr calls it) and only listens to Sag My Pants and IMOH5. Those aren't even fans and The Jokerr is a bitch for making them the majority in Hopsins fanbase.
Hopsin with a girl 9 years younger than him? Wanna know the exact age.

Wasn't "the sidekick" enough? Why diss FV again? He is really trying to get fans from dissing FV he cannot deny that. Compared to Sidekick this is not a good diss song. Move on Jokerr. Make songs about your life instead. Probly hiding behind that eye-paint because you've got two blackeyes.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 23:04
lol it's funny how easily he bodied shizzy
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 23:08
I think one of the mods should change the title to "The Jokerr - Permanent Enemy (Hopsin Annihilation)"

It makes it easier for people to find and it whenever it's typed in on Google, this site will be one of the first things to show.

Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 23:49
There, another proof that Jokerr is a fucking amazing diss-rapper.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 23:51
Trimss wrote:There, another proof that Jokerr is a fucking amazing diss-rapper.
I dont think that that has ever been a question. But can he get views without dissing and make good music? I doubt. I know Buddie will show me lots of his stuff but I have no sympathy with this faggot. And this diss was 2/3 of the Sidekick and stuff he've already said.
ScubaDivingPanda
ScubaDivingPanda
Registered Member
http://www.twitter.com/AyHay | https://www.facebook.com/AyHayMusi

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 23:51
All because he came second in the "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Beats" contest...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 23:54
ScubaDivingPanda wrote:All because he came second in the "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Beats" contest...

I'm not gonna pretend to know or really care about what happened behind the scenes, but it is clearly more than that.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 23:56
Chokey wrote:
I dont think that that has ever been a question. But can he get views without dissing and make good music? I doubt. I know Buddie will show me lots of his stuff but I have no sympathy with this faggot. And this diss was 2/3 of the Sidekick and stuff he've already said.

Yes he can. I know you haven't witnessed it yet, but it will be done. If Hopsin doesn't respond then he will most likely be done with dissing and he will go back to making normal music.

A lot of people also said the same thing about Hopsin when he released "Sag My Pants" and "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 4." They said he only gets a lot of views because he disses people in his music. Dissing is a proven formula to help build your fanbase and a lot of rappers have used this formula to become successful (Eminem, Tyler The Creator, Hopsin, etc.).
ScubaDivingPanda
ScubaDivingPanda
Registered Member
http://www.twitter.com/AyHay | https://www.facebook.com/AyHayMusi

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:01
BabySmacker wrote:
ScubaDivingPanda wrote:All because he came second in the "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Beats" contest...

I'm not gonna pretend to know or really care about what happened behind the scenes, but it is clearly more than that.

Of course, but that definitely got the ball rolling. Changing topic slightly, If Jokerr was such a good friend why would he keep recorded phone conversations? That shit's creepy as fuck
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:03
Buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Yes he can. I know you haven't witnessed it yet, but it will be done. If Hopsin doesn't respond then he will most likely be done with dissing and he will go back to making normal music.

A lot of people also said the same thing about Hopsin when he released "Sag My Pants" and "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 4." They said he only gets a lot of views because he disses people in his music. Dissing is a proven formula to help build your fanbase and a lot of rappers have used this formula to become successful (Eminem, Tyler The Creator, Hopsin, etc.).
This debate have been so hyped on here that I nearly know what undies Hop weared when Jokerr called him. I know other rappers used the same tactics to became more known and I aint mad because The Jokerr is using that. But he keeps dissing FV everywhere and all the time and then he says he doesn't really care about FV. That's when he rustled my jimmies. And after Dont Funk Up Our Beats-contest I can only laugh at him.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:10
After two listens, I like Sidekick better. I'm not a fan of his aggressive delivery. Nothing really new in this song.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:12
Nidac_7 wrote:After two listens, I like Sidekick better. I'm not a fan of his aggressive delivery. Nothing really new in this song.
spot on. thats what im saying.
Captain Calamity
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:13
ScubaDivingPanda wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Of course, but that definitely got the ball rolling. Changing topic slightly, If Jokerr was such a good friend why would he keep recorded phone conversations? That shit's creepy as fuck

He only started doing that when, he saw the relationship going downhill.......I think he recorded them to have concrete proof if need be, if FV/Hop/Fans think that Jokerr isn't telling the truth, heck even with the recording at the end of Sidekick some dumb fans think it is Jokerr faking hop's voice LOL, so some fans are just gonna blindly follow regardless of proof, I still love Hopsin, but would love him more if he put out more material
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:23
I don't like the jokerr or any of his music. But these disses are very well put together songs and videos. It may seem a little corny, but I see what he's saying and obviously he's not bitching for no reason (while how much time out of his life he is putting into just dissing someone could be questionable) I still respect what he is saying somewhat. However even if Hop or Dame have been douchebags to some people in the past they are not THAT terrible of people, and Hop is not the worst thing for music right now.They are not all saints, but I will continue to stay a fan and listen to their music untill they start making shit (a few recent tracks have been shit, but not all).To put it in short,I really don't care about the situation as a whole.YES I KNOW,....... EVERYONE CARES ABOUT MY OPINION
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:37
anthonyFv wrote:I don't like the jokerr or any of his music. But these disses are very well put together songs and videos. It may seem a little corny, but I see what he's saying and obviously he's not bitching for no reason (while how much time out of his life he is putting into just dissing someone could be questionable) I still respect what he is saying somewhat. However even if Hop or Dame have been douchebags to some people in the past they are not THAT terrible of people, and Hop is not the worst thing for music right now.They are not all saints, but I will continue to stay a fan and listen to their music untill they start making shit (a few recent tracks have been shit, but not all).To put it in short,I really don't care about the situation as a whole.YES I KNOW,....... EVERYONE CARES ABOUT MY OPINION

The only reason I care about this whole situation is because I want to see Hopsin and The Jokerr go back and forth dissing each other.The music from that would give me eargasms for days lol.

Btw, here's Dizzy's response:

"Success is the Greatest Revenge" - Dizzy Wright

Last edited by Buddie on Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:40; edited 1 time in total
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:40
Pretty damn good.
Video was kinda weird but creative.
Song was nice, last verse was best and on point.
He's got a point.
If KM is a bad album I will leave Hop tbh
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:57
AlwaysRaw wrote:Pretty damn good.
He's got a point.

His girlfriend probably has that same mindset.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 1:40
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:Pretty damn good.
He's got a point.

His girlfriend probably has that same mindset.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 16 Nov 2012 - 1:51
After looking at the comments in the video, this is probably the dumbest one... SMFH!

"Dudee,,,Your diss sucks!
Aleast Hopsin can rap!:D..Hahaha..You would do anything to get Famous..Wow! 303 views! Clap clap"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum