Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread

+22
Jeet
Essence
41OMaXiMuS
Inhansed
Hunter
BabySmacker
hopsintupac
Fiasco
semaj116
Perfect Stranger
Hip-Hopsin'
Katz Inf Gang
AlwaysRaw
Coolguy 127
Royalty
BitchNigga
King
Swerve
fxtdiilz
iSigh
Chokey
Buddie
26 posters
Go down
semaj116
Registered Member

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 12:47
Cover Up is by far my favorite Hopsin
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 18:05
This actually a very good topic, if I had to list 10 it would be something like

10. I'm Not Introducing You
9. Open the Door
8. Trampoline
7. Hot 16's
6. Story of Mine
5. Ill Mind of Hopsin 6
4. I'm Here
3. I Am Raw
2. Chris Dolmeth
1. Nocturnal Rainbows
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 19:04
Fiasco wrote:This actually a very good topic, if I had to list 10 it would be something like

10. Open the Door
9. Trampoline
8. Hot 16's
7. Story of Mine
6. Ill Mind of Hopsin 6
5. I'm Here
4. I Am Raw
3. Chris Dolmeth
2. Nocturnal Rainbows
1. Mr. Pillowman!!!

I fixed it according to your tastes.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 19:45
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Fiasco wrote:This actually a very good topic, if I had to list 10 it would be something like

10. Open the Door
9. Trampoline
8. Hot 16's
7. Story of Mine
6. Ill Mind of Hopsin 6
5. I'm Here
4. I Am Raw
3. Chris Dolmeth
2. Nocturnal Rainbows
1. Mr. Pillowman!!!

No way! the hook is ehhhh
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 19:46
Fiasco wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

10. Open the Door
9. Trampoline
8. Hot 16's
7. Story of Mine
6. Ill Mind of Hopsin 6
5. I'm Here
4. I Am Raw
3. Chris Dolmeth
2. Nocturnal Rainbows
1. Mr. Pillowman!!!

already made your top 10

Chokey wrote:fiascos top 10 hopsin hooks:

1 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
2 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
3 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
4 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
5 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
6 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
7 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
8 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
9 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
10 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)

Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 19:47
Chokey wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

10. Open the Door
9. Trampoline
8. Hot 16's
7. Story of Mine
6. Ill Mind of Hopsin 6
5. I'm Here
4. I Am Raw
3. Chris Dolmeth
2. Nocturnal Rainbows
1. Mr. Pillowman!!!

already made your top 10

but it's not even in my top 10 SwizZz 2
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 20:52
Katz Inf Gang wrote:"Unfeigned" is the best Hopsin chorus
still wanna know what that song is
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 23:31
fxtdiilz wrote:

it isn't out yet. haven't figured out when i'm gonna release it. The issue right now is that it features G-Mo and he's not down to be on any songs with FV artists.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 0:21
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

it isn't out yet. haven't figured out when i'm gonna release it. The issue right now is that it features G-Mo and he's not down to be on any songs with FV artists.

then cut him out of the song
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 0:45
Chokey wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

He probably has the best verse on the song lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 1:07
Fiasco wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

10. Open the Door
9. Trampoline
8. Hot 16's
7. Story of Mine
6. Ill Mind of Hopsin 6
5. I'm Here
4. I Am Raw
3. Chris Dolmeth
2. Nocturnal Rainbows
1. Mr. Pillowman!!!

already made your top 10

but it's not even in my top 10 SwizZz 2
It's ok Fiasco, he's just being... funny.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 4:19
8. Leave Me Alone:

This song has always been one of my favorites from Hop and the chorus is the main reason why. I re-listened to this song about 3 times today and it is truly one of his best hooks. Besides the fact that it sounds like he's saying "Leave me the fuck cologne," it is a very emotional sounding chorus. When I was starting to make my list, this was one of the first songs that popped into my head. There's no way I could have left this out. Not only is it the best song/hook on Haywire IMO, but it is also one of his most personal.

7. Troubled Mindz Ft. Hopsin - Open The Door:

I remember when I first heard this song. I wasn't expecting much when I saw the title and I just thought that it would be another average Hopsin feature on a whack rapper's song, but man was I wrong. I can really only think of one word when I hear this hook kick in.. Fantastic! The only compaint I have about this chorus is that it's too short. Everything about it is nearly flawless and it really never gets old. This is by far the best hook Hopsin has ever done as a feature IMO. Just imagine if Hopsin would have made this a full song. I think it definetely would have been great Knock Madness material.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 6:20
Chokey wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

that's probably what's gonna happen. I'll sit on it for a while longer. Maybe get Locksmith on it
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 6:30
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

that's probably what's gonna happen. I'll sit on it for a while longer. Maybe get Locksmith on it
Why did G-Mo have to be so butt hurt about the contest shit, he could've been sick on Knock Madness and is probably the best on Inf Gang (no offense), working with FV would be good for him.

Is there a different reason aside from the contest that has him against FV?
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 6:31
8. Trampoline:

This song will always be known as one of Hopsins hype up tracks, it's hook is catchy and really
gets your sense rhythm going. It goes well with the beat and the song actually does what it was intended to do. It's no surprise why this is his favorite song to perform live, it is very enjoyable and puts you in the mood. Before making the list I expected this track to be much higher but the fact is this awesome classic is only number 8 on my list. This will forever be an enjoyable track as a whole and the hook helps seal it in.

7. You Are My Enemy:

This track is personal to Hopsin and he uses it to vent his emotions and you can really hear this in the chorus, Hopsin puts his voice into it and shows that he really meant it at the time. This song 
also has a way to show the listener that he does not need those people to succeed, showing that he has energy and drive to do what they did not help him to do, the chorus does a good job at confirming that with passion. This is one of the few songs where Hopsin really uses his lungs and goes with a strong voice.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 6:47
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

Why did G-Mo have to be so butt hurt about the contest shit, he could've been sick on Knock Madness and is probably the best on Inf Gang (no offense), working with FV would be good for him.

Is there a different reason aside from the contest that has him against FV?

He just 100% felt like he should have placed in the contest. He feels like FV purposely left him out of the top 3 and MK told him something that kind of backs that up. I don't know the details of that convo though.

Obviously i wish shit didn't go down that way because the Inf Gang has been working with Hop/FV since 2010 but G-Mo feels the way he does and it is what it is.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 10:19
@King 
trampoline should not be in top 10. cant see why you think its that good. just my opinion tho.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 19:01
Chokey wrote:@King 
trampoline should not be in top 10. cant see why you think its that good. just my opinion tho.

If I'm listening to a recording of it, then it isn't on my top 10, however if it's live it's probably the best hook. IMO
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 19:04
Coolguy 127 wrote:

If I'm listening to a recording of it, then it isn't on my top 10, however if it's live it's probably the best hook. IMO
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 20:39
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

sorry i misread that somehow. haven't heard him live because he's a bitch that cancel when i buy a ticket.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 22:29
6. I'm Not Introducing You:

This is not only one of the best hooks on RAW, but it's also one of his best ever. It also may be the catchiest. This chorus really brings the song together and just makes it feel a lot smoother. Really great chorus from Hop. I would love to hear something like this on Knock Madness.

5. Pillow Man:

I think that we can all agree on one thing: Pillow Man >>> Mr. Pillowman. But anyway, this may be his most underrated hook he's ever made. The way he sings "I'll be in your dreams" is chilling. This has always been one of my favorite Hopsin songs and if he delivers hooks like this on Knock Madness then we are in for a treat.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 11:35
Trampoline has some of the best lyrics Hop's every written on it.
Dat 2nd verse doe.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 11:42
Perfect Stranger wrote:Trampoline has some of the best lyrics Hop's every written on it.
Dat 2nd verse doe.

I agree with being one of hopsin's more lyrical tracks but on the other hand I feel like it has the WORST beat on RAW. Which makes me not liking the song so much even tho I enjoy hop's verses.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 15:38
6. Rise until you fall:

This chorus is meaningful and simple,This chorus can stick to your head after a few listens so I guess you could say it's addictive. sadly the song was never fully completed as Hopsin planned to. 
With some polishing and tweaks this chorus could of easily been top 5 material in my
list.

5. Pillow Man:

Love this hook/chorus the intro to the chorus sets the mood perfectly and is probably what
makes it so good overall, his voice alteration actually helps put him in character of "the pillow man" and he does a pretty good job at it, the chorus really help build the theme of the song.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 18:48
Buddie wrote:6. I'm Not Introducing You:

This is not only one of the best hooks on RAW, but it's also one of his best ever. It also may be the catchiest. This chorus really brings the song together and just makes it feel a lot smoother. Really great chorus from Hop. I would love to hear something like this on Knock Madness.

Shit son this is the Hopsin I love.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum