Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread

+22
Jeet
Essence
41OMaXiMuS
Inhansed
Hunter
BabySmacker
hopsintupac
Fiasco
semaj116
Perfect Stranger
Hip-Hopsin'
Katz Inf Gang
AlwaysRaw
Coolguy 127
Royalty
BitchNigga
King
Swerve
fxtdiilz
iSigh
Chokey
Buddie
26 posters
Go down
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 18:58
Buddie wrote:5. Pillow Man:

I think that we can all agree (except Fiasco) on one thing: Pillow Man >>> Mr. Pillowman. But anyway, this may be his most underrated hook he's ever made. The way he sings "I'll be in your dreams" is chilling. This has always been one of my favorite Hopsin songs and if he delivers hooks like this on Knock Madness then we are in for a treat.
fixed
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 21:33
4. Nocturnal Rainbows:

This is definitely one of Hop's most overrated songs along with Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5. But like Ill Mind 5, it's still one of his greatest songs he's ever made. This chorus is simply fantastic and anybody would be lying to themselves if they thought it was anything but that. The reason this song is so popular and has almost 8 million views is because of the hook (And the Illuminati references). Great song, great hook, 10/10 track overall.

3. Heather Nicole:

One of Hopsin's biggest mistakes is not making a music video to this when this song had a lot of buzz. There's no telling how many views a video like that would have gotten. This chorus is excellent and one of the most emotional songs/hooks you'll ever hear. I really hope we at least get one track like this on Knock Madness. Beautiful song accompanied by an awesome chorus.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 21:45
Hopsin 5 2 & 1 are next. I wonder what you have left to put as Hopsins BEST hooks.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 21:49
Buddie wrote:
3. Heather Nicole:

One of Hopsin's biggest mistakes is not making a music video to this when this song had a lot of buzz. There's no telling how many views a video like that would have gotten. This chorus is excellent and one of the most emotional songs/hooks you'll ever hear. I really hope we at least get one track like this on Knock Madness. Beautiful song accompanied by an awesome chorus.
we all know why he didnt did the video and must respect his choice. I'd rather not have a video than have a corny low-budget video.

i love this song so much it's not in my top 3. i dickride it too much.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 22:04
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:
3. Heather Nicole:

we all know why he didnt did the video and must respect his choice. I'd rather not have a video than have a corny low-budget video.

Well if it was another rapper than I would understand, but Hopsin's best videos IMO were filmed on a low budget. He definitely could have pulled off a great video for Heather Nicole.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 22:15
Buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:
3. Heather Nicole:

Well if it was another rapper than I would understand, but Hopsin's best videos IMO were filmed on a low budget. He definitely could have pulled off a great video for Heather Nicole.
I do agree with that. but for more emotionel songs like heather nicole and where will i go I dont think he will make those kinda videos. they need to be more special.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 2:43
4. Ill Mind Of Hopsin 6:

I predict this to be my most controversial pick and I understand the reason why exactly.
The song overall may not be the strongest in it's position overall but this chorus is far ahead of many. It is the best part of the whole entire song in my opinion. It is catchy meaningful and a bit different from the usual from Hopsin. I like how he makes a small pause and then the beat picks up along with the chorus it shows hopsin has the  ability to do small things able to catch the listeners ear and gets them anticipating the rest. You can also here a bit of your usual soulful Hopsin in there which works really well with it. This chorus is clean, well done and another thing that I really like about it is the fact that he did not need to repeat some of the same words like many traditional choruses do, yet was very listenable. If this chorus was used in the original Chris Dolmeth track, it would probably be one of my top favorite Hopsin songs to date.

3. Nocturnal Rainbows:

Nocturnal Rainbows, this is a song that I once did not appreciate do to so many people putting it on a pedestal and considering it Hopsin's best song. I like this song a lot more because I learned to value songs for what they are and not judge them based out of things outside of the song itself, then again there are some things that are cringe worthy and just ruins the mood for me, BUT enough of that we are here to talk about the chorus so lets get to directly to that and that only. This is one of my favorite Hopsin choruses because of the mood it brings and how it complements the theme. I used to listen to this on rainy days and the chorus seems very fitting to listen to. The tone of voice he uses is subtle yet you can still feel it as a strong chorus. The instrumental also works really well with the chorus, they go hand and hand with each other and was very much fitting for this kind of song. I salute Hopsin for making this one enjoyable to many.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 4:49
Best Hopsin hook - Pans in the Kitchen.

Case closed.
Inhansed
Registered Member

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 14:32
Open The Door was by far my favorite. Its addicting and sort of different coming from Hopsin

Last edited by Inhansed on Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 14:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 15:21
Chokey wrote:fiascos top 10 hopsin hooks:

1 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
2 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
3 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
4 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
5 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
6 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
7 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
8 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
9 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)
10 mr pillowman tanner edition (cry song)

btw this will be top 3:

3: How You Like Me
2: Im not introducing you
1: kNocturnal Rainbows

Reply if you cry everytime. :(
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 18:49
2. You Are My Enemy:

Man these were the good old days. Hopsin used to make awesome low budget videos. I really hope that he goes back to fully directing and editing his own videos even if it takes longer. He is a really creative video director and it would be great to see something like this but with a high quality Red camera that was used in Ill Mind 6. Anyways, this chorus is excellent. I personally think that it is his 2nd best hook he has ever made. So much emotion was put into this 20 second chorus and the song still gives me chills to this day.

1. Mr. Pillowman:

This song is just amazing in every way and the chorus is brilliant. I think that this is better than 95% of Eminem's hooks to be honest. This is not only Hopsin's best chorus, but it's also one of the best I've ever heard.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 19:14
Mr Pillowman #1 

seems legit
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 21:04
haha I'm just kidding. Here is the real number one hook:

1. Where Will I Go:

There's really only one word I can use to describe this song... Spectacular! Not only are all the verses great, but the chorus is the best part of the song. There's really nothing else to say other than this is Hopsin's best hook to date and if he can make at least two or three hooks on Knock Madness that surpass this then it will be the album of the year.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 22:59
Damn, for a moment I thought Fiasco hacked your account.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 3:08
2. Where Will I Go:

Where will I go is a really dope track chorus aside, then this chorus comes in and just makes it even better. I love this song from start to finish. The chorus is great and you can really feel the energy and emotion Hopsin put into it, this is one of the few songs where Hopsin puts his vocal cords into it. This chorus was made to be a classic. This is also one of the many reasons why "Where Will I Go" is my favorite Hopsin track to date.

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread - Page 3 8_05-16turtle

1. Heather Nicole:

Yes this is numero uno, this is my favorite chorus from Hopsin. This chorus has a nice balance of everything, he uses two different tones and alternates between them and they go together perfectly. It's meaningful, catchy and fits the mood of the song perfectly. Hopsin really structured this one really well and it sounds well done as a complete chorus. This chorus accomplished a lot more than others ever could, it's not too complicated or too simple, it's just right and speaks volumes, these are all of the reasons why this is my top Hopsin chorus ever... for now.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 5:26
Buddies reviews of the songs are way better than kings.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 5:29
Buddie wrote:this is Hopsin's best hook to date and if he can make at least two or three hooks on Knock Madness that surpass this then it will be the album of the year.

Really?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 6:13
Jeet wrote:
Buddie wrote:this is Hopsin's best hook to date and if he can make at least two or three hooks on Knock Madness that surpass this then it will be the album of the year.

Really?
Really really.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 6:15
Jeet wrote:

Really?
If it can beat Killah's album, I will be truly blown away.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 6:18
Spanky wrote:
Jeet wrote:

Really?
Hopsin has the ability to make the album of the year.

Do I think he will? No. Is it possible? Absolutely.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 8:32
Buddie wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Jeet wrote:

Really?
Hopsin has the ability to make the album of the year.

Do I think he will? No. Is it possible? Absolutely.

Who are you buddie! lol
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 10:35
Heather Nicole #1? 

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread - Page 3 Nigger-dance-o

Thats the way to go King!

King>faggot buddie!
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 15:40
Our list are very much similar from start to finish a few songs are one rank apart lol.
LastQueenLoCo
LastQueenLoCo
Registered Member

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread - Page 3 Empty Funk Volume friends

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 16:04
Looking for new friends,my old friend don't listen or even like the music i like their fucking assholes but i need some friends not just any kind i want Funk Volume friends     Hopsin 2
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 16:55
King wrote:Our list are very much similar from start to finish a few songs are one rank apart lol.
What list should we do next?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum