Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

The Official "Why Do You Like Hopsin?" Thread. no homo. Empty The Official "Why Do You Like Hopsin?" Thread. no homo.

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 23:09
First off no offense to any homosexual people for the no homo comment on the end of the title.
Second off. I want to know what all you guys like about hopsin, and why you love his music and/or just him as a person. My reason is because he disses the fuck out of everybody and thats the only reason. JK The real reason why I like Hopsin and became a fan was because when I first found him I was searching for someone who went against the grain and did whatever he wanted. I was tired of the usual artists doing the same things that we'd already seen before. I also really became a fan when I heard "Nocturnal Rainbows" "Pillow Man" and "Where Will I Go" (three of my favorites to this day) I reallly liked him after that because of how real he was and how emotional he got in his music. He knew how to get in my thoughts and my emotions why'll still making a good song and catchy hook "Maybe I'm the Pillow Man" - cool altered Hopsin voice. I also liked that he spent a lot of time perfecting everything from his basement to where he is now. He produces everything, made his own record label, shot his own videos, just everything. That was the main reason to me actually. You don't have to go this in depth, but please post yours.
Hopsin 2
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

The Official "Why Do You Like Hopsin?" Thread. no homo. Empty Re: The Official "Why Do You Like Hopsin?" Thread. no homo.

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 23:13
Another of these threads?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

The Official "Why Do You Like Hopsin?" Thread. no homo. Empty Re: The Official "Why Do You Like Hopsin?" Thread. no homo.

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 23:15
Chokey wrote:Another of these threads?
this ones official
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 23:30
anthonyFv wrote:
Chokey wrote:Another of these threads?
this ones official

Officially.
mahdzhur
mahdzhur
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 3:42
BUT GUYS, THIS TIME IT'S OFFICIAL
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 4:07
Is this officially official or just official?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 4:33
thank god he said no homo. for a second I thought it was gay
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 4:56
hi...

Zwis.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 14:14
anthony... no offense, but you make a lot of pointless threads.

SwizZz 3
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 14:18
41OMaXiMuS wrote:anthony... no offense, but you make a lot of pointless threads.

SwizZz 3

Idk this one was very educational and enlightening... Hopsin 3
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 6:05
Here come Immotgay
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum