Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread

+22
Jeet
Essence
41OMaXiMuS
Inhansed
Hunter
BabySmacker
hopsintupac
Fiasco
semaj116
Perfect Stranger
Hip-Hopsin'
Katz Inf Gang
AlwaysRaw
Coolguy 127
Royalty
BitchNigga
King
Swerve
fxtdiilz
iSigh
Chokey
Buddie
26 posters
Go down
hupsun
Registered Member

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 17:13
LastQueenLoCo wrote:Looking for new friends,my old friend don't listen or even like the music i like their fucking assholes but i need some friends not just any kind i want Funk Volume friends     Hopsin 2

Fuck off
LastQueenLoCo
LastQueenLoCo
Registered Member

Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Buddie and King's "Top 10 Hopsin Hooks" Thread

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 17:16
Bottom Bitch wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:Looking for new friends,my old friend don't listen or even like the music i like their fucking assholes but i need some friends not just any kind i want Funk Volume friends     Hopsin 2

Fuck off

You fuck off rude ass
hupsun
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 19:12
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:

Fuck off

You fuck off rude ass
Oh my mistake, you're looking for some "friends". Well here at FVF (Funk Volume Friends), you'll get all the friends you could ever want. Please seek out a member named Chokey, he'll be your friend. He'll be your best friend.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 19:51
Just to clear something up here's the Funk Volume New Friend Package Questions that [b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]every[/b]  member has to answer either here or me private in mailbox: 
 what you wearing?
whats your number?
got a bf?
wanna be my gf?
do you have a sister?
can i get your sisters number?
do you cast webcam shows tueday night from 8pm-10pm where you and two friends have pillowfights and try out request?
if you could pick one fuck volume member to funk(see what i did there) who would it be?
do you like mila kunis?
can you get plastic surgery so you can be just like mila kunis?
if you get caught masturbating on a chickenfarm in the winter would you rather get caught by your mom or dad?
what is the meaning of life?
how do we know if god exist?
green or yellow?
do you smoke weed?
ever been raped?
if no do you wanna get raped?
if yes do you wanna get raped again?
if a woman drops the soap in the shower and no one hears it, does she get raped anyway?
tits or gtfo
sharpie in pooper
how many guys have you slept with?
how many girls have you slept with?
whats your vagina called?
can i call it mila kunis?
i like that
and the last question:
you need to take a naked picture here, we've all done it and im in charge of it:
so would you rather take on of you peeing a dead baby in the asshole or you using a jelly fish as a dildo?

please answer all question or fuck off bitch. Sincerly, Chokey, staff god of Funk Volume Friends.
LastQueenLoCo
LastQueenLoCo
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 20:00
Chokey wrote:
Just to clear something up here's the Funk Volume New Friend Package Questions that [b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]every[/b][/b][/b][/i][/b][/i]  member has to answer either here or me private in mailbox: 
 what you wearing?
whats your number?
got a bf?
wanna be my gf?
do you have a sister?
do you cast webcam shows tueday night from 8pm-10pm where you and two friends have pillowfights and try out request?
if you could pick one fuck volume member to funk(see what i did there) who would it be?
do you like mila kunis?
if you get caught masturbating on a chickenfarm in the winter would you rather get caught by your mom or dad?
green or yellow?
do you smoke weed?
ever been raped?
if a woman drops the soap in the shower and no one hears it, does she get raped anyway?
tits or gtfo
sharpie in pooper
i like that
and the last question:
you need to take a naked picture here, we've all done it and im in charge of it:
so would you rather take on of you peeing a dead baby in the asshole or you using a jelly fish as a dildo?

please answer all question or fuck off bitch. Sincerly, Chokey, staff god of Funk Volume Friends.
Lmfaoo this is a fucking joke fuck that
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 20:10
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Just to clear something up here's the Funk Volume New Friend Package Questions that [b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]every[/b][/b][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i]  member has to answer either here or me private in mailbox: 
 what you wearing?
whats your number?
got a bf?
wanna be my gf?
do you have a sister?
do you like mila kunis?
green or yellow?
do you smoke weed?
ever been raped?
tits or gtfo
sharpie in pooper
i like that
and the last question:

I will ban your ass faster than you swallow cum. Now give me your skype.
LastQueenLoCo
LastQueenLoCo
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 20:17
Chokey wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Just to clear something up here's the Funk Volume New Friend Package Questions that [b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]every[/b][/b][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i]  member has to answer either here or me private in mailbox: 
 what you wearing?
whats your number?
got a bf?
wanna be my gf?
do you have a sister?
do you like mila kunis?
green or yellow?
do you smoke weed?
ever been raped?
tits or gtfo
sharpie in pooper
i like that
and the last question:

SUCK A DICK LOW LIFED BITCH u a fucking joke and this bullshit ass website how you gonna talk shit then wanna sykpe
  dumbass bitch suck my clit then swallow bitch and go ahead and ban me ima just make another fucking profile anyways muthafucca
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 20:17
Chokey wrote:
LastQueenLoCo wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Just to clear something up here's the Funk Volume New Friend Package Questions that [b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][i][b style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]every[/b][/b][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i]  member has to answer either here or me private in mailbox: 
 what you wearing?
whats your number?
got a bf?
wanna be my gf?
do you have a sister?
do you like mila kunis?
green or yellow?
do you smoke weed?
ever been raped?
tits or gtfo
sharpie in pooper
i like that
and the last question:

check messages bb
hupsun
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 20:35
give us ur skype bb we'll be funk volume friend 4lyfe
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 20:13
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:"Unfeigned" is the best Hopsin chorus
still wanna know what that song is
 it isn't out yet. haven't figured out when i'm gonna release it. The issue right now is that it features G-Mo and he's not down to be on any songs with FV artists.
since Hop and GMo are cool again you gonna release that?
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 21:06
Hunter wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:"Unfeigned" is the best Hopsin chorus
still wanna know what that song is
 it isn't out yet. haven't figured out when i'm gonna release it. The issue right now is that it features G-Mo and he's not down to be on any songs with FV artists.
since Hop and GMo are cool again you gonna release that?
That's a good question. I guess i'll have to look into it
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 22:28
Chokey wrote:
Just to clear something up here's the Funk Volume New Friend Package Questions that every  member has to answer either here or me private in mailbox: 
 what you wearing?
whats your number?
got a bf?
wanna be my gf?
do you have a sister?
do you like mila kunis?
green or yellow?
do you smoke weed?
ever been raped?
tits or gtfo
sharpie in pooper
i like that
and the last question:

that's the best one hahaha  Busta Rhymes        Chokey you are one of a kind you ******** **** !
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum