Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hop finally addresses Jokerr publicly.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
This thread is so full of faggotry. Why does this shit even matter to any of us? How does this situation affect any of our lives exactly? It doesn't matter if Hopsin fucked The Jokerrs mom in the ass with a spiked dildo, made him watch, and then posted it on youporn... his music is still dope and that's why we became Hopsin fans. There is no need for us to take sides. Just enjoy the music.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

The Real Red Rainbows


Banned Member

There's more to beef than that Gibby, but the whole shit is idiotic.

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
"Here is a line by line rebuttle to Hopsin’s post on my page from the other night. Hopsin’s remarks are in quotes, mine are not.
(prepare for the longest FB post in history). Here we go...

He begins:

“you have nothing to lose because you havent gained anything.”

If by 'gained' you mean compromised my ethics and core values to gain
favor with people to get ahead in life then yes. I haven’t ‘gain
ed’ anything. If they give it they can take it away.

“you entered as a friend, used me for promotion, tried to get me to
leave my camp because they werent who you wanted them to be, and now you
go calling me a bitch and dissing me. are you mad because none of your
material has taking off like my "sag my pants" and "ill mind 4 and 5"
video? im the one person you cant fool. im also the one person who has
something goin on that has EVER tried to reach out to help you with your
music taking off.”

I told you time and time again I never gave
a SHIT about the promotion. Bitch when we met I had almost 30k myspace
friends, a house, a truck, money in the bank, and a promising and
expanding career. You were living with your mom, had NO money, NO buzz,
were 5 months behind on rent, and were thanking me for being ‘REAL’ with
you about your Motherfucker video because everyone else was just
kissing your ass. How the fuck was I using you for promotion when I had
nothing to gain by helping you? And by 'the only artist who has reached
out to help me' do you mean the only artist who has something going on
who acted like a friend but bitched out and left me in the dust when
push came to shove? Your promotion hasn’t done shit for me. All your
fans hate me. How does that constitute reaching out and helping or
promoting me? I reached out to help YOU with nothing to gain from it.
You’re just too fucking blind and naive to see that the people who you
stand by publicly are USING YOU like you’re claiming I did. I WAS THE
ONE TELLING YOU THEY WERE USING YOU FROM THE START! You’ve never helped
me like you help SwizZz and Dame. They fucking LIVE off of YOU and YOU
ALONE! WHAT have THEY done for you? Nothing but throw money at you
trying to secure your dumb fucking loyalty. And it worked.

“you have made your existence about me and only me. why?”

WOW. The fact that you make a statement publically without shame
admitting that you think that I’ve made my existence all about you and
only you is a direct reflection of your oversized and deformed ego. I
diss other rappers, and I write music on all types of subjects that
matter to me. We ALL know that I’ve got a lot of other people in my
crosshairs because they, LIKE YOU, lack morale ground or principle and
are willing to bend their personal beliefs, business practices, ethics,
and take advantage of those around them and fraudulently lead the public
for the sake of fame and money. You are so lost in your lies and your
ego that you can’t comprehend me having a bigger meaning, a bigger
mission, or bigger targets than yourself.

“it honestly
hurts because i let you into my trust worthy friend circle and you back
stabbed me just to try to get your name out there more.”

I
back stabbed you? Pffff…. Sounds familiar. If I recall correctly I’m not
the one who let my manager throw me under the bus in front of thousands
of fans then kick me out of a music video that I FILMED for you. You
sat there and let Dame fuck me, and only apologized when I went off on
you guys because of it. Then you insisted I take some money for helping
you, so you could feel better about being a coward and standing by like a
bitch while your ‘best friend’ got cheated by your business partner who
you say you HATE and just never can stand up to. I never even ONCE
ASKED YOU for that cash. You admitted it in the phone call. IT’S NOT
ABOUT MONEY MARCUS. IT’S ABOUT LOYALTY AND PRINCIPLE!

“you are
trying to make up a story as if you really have BEEF with us just to
make it seem like FV is your "ruthless records". you look pathetic...you
were never on fv and never had any business to do with us. if you were
buzzing then you wouldnt even care about fv. the idea and hunger for
fame is causing you to shoot your own loved ones. you were like family,
but i can see that my success put envy in your heart. i tried callin you
a few months ago to make peace simply because you were a homie, but
youd rather play this mad character and then go and put out our phone
convo like a fame hungry rapper. you are forgetting, I WAS THE FAME
HUNGY RAPPER! I DID IT VERY WELL, and now im making hundreds and
thousands of dollars off of it.”

If how much money you make off
something is a measure of its moral and ethical rectitude then Hitler
must have been the BEST FUCKING PERSON IN HISTORY. I mean, he made
MILLIONS MARCUS!!! Think about that one for a second because I know that
your small mind will need a while to process it. Your reasoning is so
convoluted that I’m beginning to question your sanity. We DO have
LEGITIMATE BEEF and YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!
You just go around doing
whatever you want to whomever you want as it suits your needs, and then
you downplay the severity of your infractions and bend the situation
into THEM being at fault to justify your bullshit. There are
consequences for treating people certain ways, and you’re in the process
of experiencing some of them.

FURTHERMORE, Your manager Dame
is actively trying to stifle my career behind the scenes. You said it
yourself! You KNOW it. He is now my enemy, and you aligned yourself
with my enemy, and you REFUSED to go to bat for me when I needed you to,
after YEARS of selfless nourishment of you as a friend and a man. Now
Dame is doing everything he can to destroy me, and you’re sitting there
and letting it happen STILL TO THIS DAY. He’s just putting all these
lies in your head and you’re listening to them because you want to
justify your bullshit. You’ve seen me fight bouncers for your ass just
because they wouldn’t let us out the back of venues. You think I give a
shit about your fame? Some fucking LOYALTY is all I expect. FUCK FAME…
When you back stabbed me is when I started recording you. I did it out
of self-defense because you proved to me that you would publically oust
me and let my name get trampled. I needed to defend myself if the time
came, and it did. YOU KNOW all the shit you’ve told me in person and on
the phone since then, and I won’t have a single issue releasing that
shit if the case calls for it. Now you tell me how that is not
LEGITIMATE or grounds to put your ass on blast?... Think about it for a
while… because I’m sure your compromised mind and soul will need to
process this through the TRUTH filter that you rarely use.


“you cant fool me with that BS. you are a normal guy pretending to be
wild. the reason i dont make songs about you and speak about you or your
personal life or even try to "expose" you is because i wont stoop that
low and i still have respect for you, even though i shouldnt.”


The reason you won’t make songs or expose me is because you know I don’t
give a shit and you know I’m right. I’m willing to get as dirty as
needed to make my point and ensure that you don’t continue to try and
claim that this is some bullshit publicity fame stunt. YOU and YOUR
BUSINESS PARTNER have outwardly interfered with my business and my
progress, and are now trying to cover your asses by calling me a liar
and a fame hungry rapper. The audio I have proves EVERYTHING I’M
SAYING… AND IT’S YOU HOPSIN! YOU are the one who’s willing to do
anything, including throwing a person who you said was “like a brother”
under the bus without a second thought. In fact, you take zero
responsibility and point the finger at Dame or SwizZz. You’re playing
every single person around you for your own personal gain. You wanna
'expose' me??? TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT MARCUS. It’s all out. It’s all been
tried. If I hide something it’s as part of my character’s mystique, but
that has nothing to do with my CORE VALUES. Keeping inconsequential
information from my fans for entertainment value is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
than preaching publicly against drugs and irresponsible lifestyles then
getting rich off of a whole fucking record company full of party
animals and pot heads.

“also, if i recorded a phone convo of you, nobody would even care.”

If someone records ME on the fucking phone I won’t be saying 200 things
that I publicly speak against. That’s the difference between you and me
and why it wouldn’t be interesting or bare any weight with anyone. THEY
ALL KNOW what I stand for, and my public AND private life reflects
that.

“straight up, YOU ARE FUCKED UP!!! foo, we were homies.
you know my mom. youve slept in my damn house. we've joked so many
times, shot eachothers music videos, exchanged creative ideas and now
this is how you wanna act just because you aint buzzing? c'mon man.”

You think this is about me not buzzing? I’ve told you a million times, I
have FAITH in myself and my talents, these fucking haters can hate all
they want, but I know who I am and where I’m going, and all the hate in
the world isn’t gonna change that. We WERE close, that’s all the more
reasons you shouldn’t be surprised why I’m doing this. YOU are only
loyal to those who throw money at you, and you think it works the other
way around as well. Well I’M NOT ABOUT MONEY. I am about principle and
doing what’s right…for EVERYONE. End of story.

“you are
tripping. dont let this rap shit get to you this much man. at the end of
the day, you are just a normal human being. you gotta control yourself.
you contradict your self as much as you say i do, just in different
ways. we all need to walk more like christ. but dont call me out on not
doing it, then claim to be christian, then go and bash me out violently
in public using foul language just to build your name.”

You
think being a Christian means not cussing? Cussing is language just like
anything else. Strong points sometimes need strong language, and
reducing the message of Christianity to whether or not someone cusses is
the SAME kind of reductionist legalism that Jesus HIMSELF spoke
against. For some people cussing is just how they talk. God isn’t
sitting up there with a tablet marking down every time you cuss to use
it against you later. That’s fucking retarded. Get your theology right
before you start pointing fingers about moot shit.

“ then you
say that Im the type of christian that makes other christians not wanna
be christians? haha dude, if you cant see that you are tripping, then
you REALLY have something wrong with you! you are the ONLY artist i have
EVER seen that receives as much hate as you do on your comments.
Literally!!! you got like 200 solid fans who agree with you out of 17
thousand people who follow you. most your comments are all saying you
wine too much about shit that doesnt concern you. they arent even hating
just to hate...they are being HONEST with you. then you pretend like
you enjoy the hate. fool, get real. i got like 700 thousand likes on my
page and it still hurts when i see a hate comment. dont act like you
love the hate. no artist likes hate. you make a post and get 50 to 100
likes on it and then you get convinced that you are doing something
right? thats where you go wrong.”

Let me remind you Marcus of
what Matthew 5:10 says: “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of
righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”

People
hated people like Martin Luther King and even JESUS so much they KILLED
THEM FOR IT. All great people have endured an insurmountable about of
hate for the cause for which they stood. I don’t have a problem with it.
It is only a reminder that we live in a fallen world, and that people
need a pincushion. But hey, that’s what Jokers do right? You think hate
means you’re doing something wrong in this world? I would argue
biblically and experientially the exact opposite.

“lose your
huge ego and drop it. you are cheddar bobbing your career. i wish you
the best of luck with everything man. just mind your own business. funk
volume is giving people inspiration to be better people. you are
promoting hatred and pretending its "just being real"! there are plenty
of other rappers who need their heads chewed off. but you would rather
chew the ones who actually are bringing the underground together.

Marcus”

It’s not an ego. It’s a simple refusal to submit to the will of the
wicked. I will not be pushed around. You are NOT the friend OR the man I
gave you credit for being. You are no better than Dame, and I will not
lie down and let what you and he are doing to these kids continue. You
are lower than low. Hypocrisy in its darkest form, and you are now
willing to do and say anything to justify your actions. Have fun while
it lasts. Pride comes before the fall.

-Nate"


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
TLDR ^


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

King

avatar
Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:This thread is so full of faggotry. Why does this shit even matter to any of us? How does this situation affect any of our lives exactly? It doesn't matter if Hopsin fucked The Jokerrs mom in the ass with a spiked dildo, made him watch, and then posted it on youporn... his music is still dope and that's why we became Hopsin fans. There is no need for us to take sides. Just enjoy the music.


It was not spiked though..

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:TLDR ^
Other 1 me neither


_________________

gibbystites

avatar
Registered Member
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:There's more to beef than that Gibby, but the whole shit is idiotic.
Idk thats just what I got from it, I'm sure something happened to the Jokerr to make him feel the way he does that we don't know about, but to make a diss towards Swizzz of all the people on the label, the one guy that doesn't talk any shit or mess with anyone, it just seems like a cry for attention and I can't respect it. But once again i'm sure theres tons of behind the scenes shit that none of us (except maybe you) know about, but regardless of all of that nobody can deny the fact that the Jokerr constantly bitches like a female everytime he gets his feelings hurt. He should've just made a Hopsin/FV diss track (Not a swizzz diss cause I can almost guarantee Swizzz hasn't done him any harm), said what he had to say on facebook or wherever one time (not a million and a half times), and move on with his life and career like a real man would do.
That's the last post i'm gonna make about it tho because it's not my business and I don't know all the facts to keep talking about it.
PS Tanner, my video's dropping monday night I got an email from the guy editing it today, i'll be sending it to you ASAP.


_________________
"Fuckin' with ya door-knob, til' I hear the shit pop/ Run up in, smack you with a baby in a gym sock/" -Gibby

Hopsin 5
http://Facebook.com/GibbyStites

Captain Calamity


Registered Member
I believe after Jokerr's part got taken out of Hop Madness, Swizzz said a few lines aimed at the Jokerr, of course he didn't say any names cause no one on FV does, but that is why I think it was aimed at swizzz, also for those that didn't read, you really should if you took the time to read Hopsin's reply, then you should give the same repect to Jokerr, in order to make a fair Judgement

gibbystites wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:There's more to beef than that Gibby, but the whole shit is idiotic.
Idk thats just what I got from it, I'm sure something happened to the Jokerr to make him feel the way he does that we don't know about, but to make a diss towards Swizzz of all the people on the label, the one guy that doesn't talk any shit or mess with anyone, it just seems like a cry for attention and I can't respect it. But once again i'm sure theres tons of behind the scenes shit that none of us (except maybe you) know about, but regardless of all of that nobody can deny the fact that the Jokerr constantly bitches like a female everytime he gets his feelings hurt. He should've just made a Hopsin/FV diss track (Not a swizzz diss cause I can almost guarantee Swizzz hasn't done him any harm), said what he had to say on facebook or wherever one time (not a million and a half times), and move on with his life and career like a real man would do.
That's the last post i'm gonna make about it tho because it's not my business and I don't know all the facts to keep talking about it.
PS Tanner, my video's dropping monday night I got an email from the guy editing it today, i'll be sending it to you ASAP.

gibbystites

avatar
Registered Member
Oh shit I never knew that, do you know which song it was that Swizzz subliminally dissed him in?

Captain Calamity wrote:I believe after Jokerr's part got taken out of Hop Madness, Swizzz said a few lines aimed at the Jokerr, of course he didn't say any names cause no one on FV does, but that is why I think it was aimed at swizzz, also for those that didn't read, you really should if you took the time to read Hopsin's reply, then you should give the same repect to Jokerr, in order to make a fair Judgement

gibbystites wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:There's more to beef than that Gibby, but the whole shit is idiotic.
Idk thats just what I got from it, I'm sure something happened to the Jokerr to make him feel the way he does that we don't know about, but to make a diss towards Swizzz of all the people on the label, the one guy that doesn't talk any shit or mess with anyone, it just seems like a cry for attention and I can't respect it. But once again i'm sure theres tons of behind the scenes shit that none of us (except maybe you) know about, but regardless of all of that nobody can deny the fact that the Jokerr constantly bitches like a female everytime he gets his feelings hurt. He should've just made a Hopsin/FV diss track (Not a swizzz diss cause I can almost guarantee Swizzz hasn't done him any harm), said what he had to say on facebook or wherever one time (not a million and a half times), and move on with his life and career like a real man would do.
That's the last post i'm gonna make about it tho because it's not my business and I don't know all the facts to keep talking about it.
PS Tanner, my video's dropping monday night I got an email from the guy editing it today, i'll be sending it to you ASAP.


_________________
"Fuckin' with ya door-knob, til' I hear the shit pop/ Run up in, smack you with a baby in a gym sock/" -Gibby

Hopsin 5
http://Facebook.com/GibbyStites

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
gibbystites wrote:Oh shit I never knew that, do you know which song it was that Swizzz subliminally dissed him in?

Captain Calamity wrote:I believe after Jokerr's part got taken out of Hop Madness, Swizzz said a few lines aimed at the Jokerr, of course he didn't say any names cause no one on FV does, but that is why I think it was aimed at swizzz, also for those that didn't read, you really should if you took the time to read Hopsin's reply, then you should give the same repect to Jokerr, in order to make a fair Judgement

gibbystites wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:There's more to beef than that Gibby, but the whole shit is idiotic.
Idk thats just what I got from it, I'm sure something happened to the Jokerr to make him feel the way he does that we don't know about, but to make a diss towards Swizzz of all the people on the label, the one guy that doesn't talk any shit or mess with anyone, it just seems like a cry for attention and I can't respect it. But once again i'm sure theres tons of behind the scenes shit that none of us (except maybe you) know about, but regardless of all of that nobody can deny the fact that the Jokerr constantly bitches like a female everytime he gets his feelings hurt. He should've just made a Hopsin/FV diss track (Not a swizzz diss cause I can almost guarantee Swizzz hasn't done him any harm), said what he had to say on facebook or wherever one time (not a million and a half times), and move on with his life and career like a real man would do.
That's the last post i'm gonna make about it tho because it's not my business and I don't know all the facts to keep talking about it.
PS Tanner, my video's dropping monday night I got an email from the guy editing it today, i'll be sending it to you ASAP.

This is what made him diss SwizZz:

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum