Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hop finally addresses Jokerr publicly.

+22
2pfl
Nidac_7
Fiasco
Knightmare
AlwaysRaw
mickydz420
proswervez
SdoubleT
liftthat
Frankie
King
Grandmaster
ImNotGay
Buddie
Chokey
41OMaXiMuS
whufcwesthamunited
BabySmacker
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
Katz Inf Gang
semaj116
26 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hop finally addresses Jokerr publicly. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hop finally addresses Jokerr publicly.

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 22:54
mickydz420 wrote:The Jokerr had nothing exciting to say because he probably never expected that from Hopsin. Jokerr should of accepted what he said and just stop bein a whiny bitch but he cant. If FV or just hopsin makes a diss record about him, his career might be over.

A diss from Dizzy or Jarren would be laughable. The only rappers on FV with enough fire power to make a good diss towards him are Hopsin and SwizZz.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Hop finally addresses Jokerr publicly. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hop finally addresses Jokerr publicly.

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 22:56
Buddie wrote:Once this video gets released on the 15th, Hopsin and The Jokerr will forever be permanent enemies. Get your popcorn ready! haha
What video? Other 7
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:01
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:Once this video gets released on the 15th, Hopsin and The Jokerr will forever be permanent enemies. Get your popcorn ready! haha
What video? Hop finally addresses Jokerr publicly. - Page 2 4145751198

The final diss to FV and Hopsin. It's going to get really interesting very soon! haha
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:02
Buddie wrote:
mickydz420 wrote:The Jokerr had nothing exciting to say because he probably never expected that from Hopsin. Jokerr should of accepted what he said and just stop bein a whiny bitch but he cant. If FV or just hopsin makes a diss record about him, his career might be over.

A diss from Dizzy or Jarren would be laughable. The only rappers on FV with enough fire power to make a good diss towards him are Hopsin and SwizZz.

I really dont think Dizzy or Jarren have any reasons to diss him because they never knew Jokerr like Hopsin or SwizZz. Even tho they kinda did in the cypher.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:02
proswervez wrote:Jokerr is the type of dude who during an argument realize they're wrong but keep arguing anyway because they dont want to admit they are wrong
Yes. Just yes
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:03
Chokey wrote:
What video? Other 7
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:04
You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:16
The Event wrote:You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.
Well yea, they're both right at certain things. Jokerr didn't really adress specific things Hopsins said. Hopsin isn't trying to beef it up, he just wants Jokerr to move on and apparently that is just salting the wound.
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:16
I like Jokerrs music.I dont hate him. Hes a creative dude with his songs. I want them to settle it to make music together. Thats why i hate how Jokerr whines about everything. He needs to get over it
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:24
whats this vdeo on the 14th you speak of?
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:25
SdoubleT wrote:whats this vdeo on the 14th you speak of?

its on his damn signature.. are you guys blind?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:26
SdoubleT wrote:whats this vdeo on the 14th you speak of?
Assuming the Jokerr trying his best to point out Hopsins flaws instead of stuff between them, with bonus phone calls to show how Hopsin contradicts himself like no one else ever does...
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:30
The Event wrote:You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.

This is the realest post in this topic tbqh
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:51
I am entertained by what the Jokerr does but I find it annoying how he tries to somehow get into peoples minds and make them believe everything he says, hes trying to be some kind of dictator in his own world. Saying that Hopsin is just trying to justify himself meanwhile hes doing the same exact thing, if you're going to give advice to someone it's most valuable when you apply it to yourself.

In his mind anyone who doesn't agree with anything he says is a Hopsin stan or "stupid" meanwhile his reasoning for almost everything is exactly the same.
Hes basically taking little truths and expanding them to serve for his own benefit.

Lets not all forget what sparked the issue between the jokerr and fv in the first place.. He used that little event with the Hop Madness video as an excuse to construct the idea that Hopsin is manipulated against his will. In other words all of these little things that he is doing is his "revenge" and he took off from there.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 0:34

This.

@SdoubleT The Jokerr is releasing a final diss to Hopsin and FV on the 15th (Barring any setbacks). For now, the title of the song is "Permanent Enemy," but that won't be the final title. I'm guessing something along the line of the "Ill Mind Of The Jokerr."
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 1:07
Buddie wrote:

This.

@SdoubleT The Jokerr is releasing a final diss to Hopsin and FV on the 15th (Barring any setbacks). For now, the title of the song is "Permanent Enemy," but that won't be the final title. I'm guessing something along the line of the "Ill Mind Of The Jokerr."
that'd actually be a dope name Hopsin 3
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 1:13
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:

This.

@SdoubleT The Jokerr is releasing a final diss to Hopsin and FV on the 15th (Barring any setbacks). For now, the title of the song is "Permanent Enemy," but that won't be the final title. I'm guessing something along the lines of the "Ill Mind Of The Jokerr."
that'd actually be a dope name Hop finally addresses Jokerr publicly. - Page 2 4064061219
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 1:20
I find it so amusing that Jokerr has a hate for Hopsin and act like he doesn't care what people think about him, what Hopsin is doing and if he is dope in the underground. He whines and whines. "I dont care if I dont win the Dont Funk our beats up"-contest. Next day he cries and calls FV retarded. To much butthurt billshit, whine-faggotry about the jokerr!
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 1:42
proswervez wrote:Jokerr is the type of dude who during an argument realize they're wrong but keep arguing anyway because they dont want to admit they are wrong

And you just perfectly described me.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 1:45

EVENT'S BACK
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 3:16
Kind of surprising how much of what you just said isn't true.

No matter how many people hate "Hop Madness" it has millions of views and did a lot better than some of his other videos. There will always be people around an artist that hype up some shit that isn't anything special, we as fans just have to accept that shit.

Jokerr never mixed or mastered Hopsin's music (possibly a song or two). Raw was done by Hop, and Jokerr was only supposed to MASTER Knock Madness. Which still isn't even recorded.

Jokerr doesn't like the people that ARE Funk Volume, that's all it comes down to. He decided that publicly talking shit about a close friend was the proper answer for his dislike of Dame and FV. There is NOTHING "right" about that.

and oh yeah, Hopsin tried to talk to Jokerr on the phone months ago to end this whole thing but Jokerr knows that this is the most attention he'll ever get so he doesn't want to end it.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 3:23
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

No matter how many people hate "Hop Madness" it has millions of views and did a lot better than some of his other videos. There will always be people around an artist that hype up some shit that isn't anything special, we as fans just have to accept that shit.

Jokerr never mixed or mastered Hopsin's music (possibly a song or two). Raw was done by Hop, and Jokerr was only supposed to MASTER Knock Madness. Which still isn't even recorded.

Jokerr doesn't like the people that ARE Funk Volume, that's all it comes down to. He decided that publicly talking shit about a close friend was the proper answer for his dislike of Dame and FV. There is NOTHING "right" about that.

and oh yeah, Hopsin tried to talk to Jokerr on the phone months ago to end this whole thing but Jokerr knows that this is the most attention he'll ever get so he doesn't want to end it.

I'm not saying I disagree with your post, but Hopsin and The Jokerr are both wrong. End of story.

Hopsin shouldn't have cut him from "Hop Madness." That was a bitch move on Hopsin's part and I support The Jokerr 100% on that aspect of the beef. However, he should have tried to make amends with Hop instead of bashing him on Facebook. A good friend wouldn't cut their friend from a video just because he said something that he disagreed with. And a good friend wouldn't call his friend names for doing so without talking to him about it first.

They are both handling this situation like children. They should just drop this, but like I said earlier they won't and this beef is only going to get uglier from here.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 3:57
Buddie wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

I'm not saying I disagree with your post, but Hopsin and The Jokerr are both wrong. End of story.

Hopsin shouldn't have cut him from "Hop Madness." That was a bitch move on Hopsin's part and I support The Jokerr 100% on that aspect of the beef. However, he should have tried to make amends with Hop instead of bashing him on Facebook. A good friend wouldn't cut their friend from a video just because he said something that he disagreed with. And a good friend wouldn't call his friend names for doing so without talking to him about it first.

They are both handling this situation like children. They should just drop this, but like I said earlier they won't and this beef is only going to get uglier from here.
Naw, Jokerr started talking shit before that video dropped, he deserved to be cut. Why in the world would Hop leave Jokerr in his music video when he's online talking hella shit about his label? Doesn't work that way.

This whole shit started because Jokerr is a crybaby bitch. He didn't win a competition that he claimed to not care about...then dissed his friend's label. Bitch made. Nothing else to it.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 4:04
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

Naw, Jokerr started talking shit before that video dropped, he deserved to be cut. Why in the world would Hop leave Jokerr in his music video when he's online talking hella shit about his label? Doesn't work that way.

This whole shit started because Jokerr is a crybaby bitch. He didn't win a competition that he claimed to not care about...then dissed his friend's label. Bitch made. Nothing else to it.

So do you honestly think that Hopsin has done no wrong and he is perfectly right about this whole situation? C'mon son!
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 5:04
Buddie wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

So do you honestly think that Hopsin has done no wrong and he is perfectly right about this whole situation? C'mon son!
I could definitely be missing something, but from what i've already stated it seems pretty clear that this is all going on because of the Jokerr. If he wouldn't have publicly talked shit about FV then he would have never been removed from the video and all would be well in the Jokerr/FV world.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum