Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never even knew Game publicly "dissed" Hopsin

+15
mrnojanoja
Arkade
41OMaXiMuS
Lello
Fe!!
BoomBotz
JohnnyRottenSeed
STRANGEgenius
jrat6447
Buddie
King
GangusKahn
Kamikaze
Fiasco
19 posters
Go down
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

I never even knew Game publicly "dissed" Hopsin Empty I never even knew Game publicly "dissed" Hopsin

Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 23:54
http://rapgenius.com/discussions/1856-The-game-disses-hopsin-says-hopsin-not-real-westcoat-rap

Anyone else feel as though this is the dude Hopsin's going to go after in "Hop Madness"?

It's looking more like it, especially after his FB post about dying lmfao
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

I never even knew Game publicly "dissed" Hopsin Empty Re: I never even knew Game publicly "dissed" Hopsin

Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 23:58
this was 4 months ago and wheres the proof he even said that?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

I never even knew Game publicly "dissed" Hopsin Empty Re: I never even knew Game publicly "dissed" Hopsin

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 0:00
What song? Or where did he say that?

And Game is a Gangster Rapper...He'd be a fool to say that after doing a song with Tyler...Hop does a different style anyway.

Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 0:02
GangusKahn wrote:What song? Or where did he say that?

And Game is a Gangster Rapper...He'd be a fool to say that after doing a song with Tyler...Hop does a different style anyway.

idk, i came across this somehow
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 0:07
if it's true i have lost a lot of respect for game
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 0:11
I researched and im not convinced the game dissed him at all..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 0:13
Hop will most likely diss Game, but I just hope he can back it up once Game responds. Hopsin's only "beefs" were with Language Arts, DJK, and Novi Novak. He hasn't exactly been in a real beef before. If Hopsin disses Game, he will most likely respond back with a dope song. Will Hopsin be able to beat him? i'm not very sure. I just haven't heard a really dope diss track from him before, so i'm not sure how he'd do against a rapper like Game. This will be interesting.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 0:18
buddie wrote:Hop will most likely diss Game, but I just hope he can back it up once Game responds. Hopsin's only "beefs" were with Language Arts, DJK, and Novi Novak. He hasn't exactly been in a real beef before. If Hopsin disses Game, he will most likely respond back with a dope song. Will Hopsin be able to beat him? i'm not very sure. I just haven't heard a really dope diss track from him before, so i'm not sure how he'd do against a rapper like Game. This will be interesting.
Game probly wouldn't respond and just do what tyler done and ignore it
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 0:20
buddie wrote:Hop will most likely diss Game, but I just hope he can back it up once Game responds. Hopsin's only "beefs" were with Language Arts, DJK, and Novi Novak. He hasn't exactly been in a real beef before. If Hopsin disses Game, he will most likely respond back with a dope song. Will Hopsin be able to beat him? i'm not very sure. I just haven't heard a really dope diss track from him before, so i'm not sure how he'd do against a rapper like Game. This will be interesting.
Knowing game he would respond to almost anyone that gets his attention lol...
I don't think hop should diss him though..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 0:23
King wrote:
Knowing game he would respond to almost anyone that gets his attention lol...
I don't think hop should diss him though..

Yeah if it is in fact Game he is dissing on Hop Madness, then I'd bet you anything we'd be getting a Hopsin diss from Game in about 1-3 weeks after it's released, maybe even a video. Hop will have no choice but to respond back because he'd be the one to have started the beef. Plus, it's about time Hop backs up all of his disses.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 1:14
I don't think Hop will go to the sub genre of rap looking for beef...Just my opinion. I don't think Hop would want that kind of beef so close to home anyway haha.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 1:19
GangusKahn wrote:I don't think Hop will go to the sub genre of rap looking for beef...Just my opinion. I don't think Hop would want that kind of beef so close to home anyway haha.

who knows, look at his one facebook status update bout dying haha
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 1:24
Fiasco wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:I don't think Hop will go to the sub genre of rap looking for beef...Just my opinion. I don't think Hop would want that kind of beef so close to home anyway haha.

who knows, look at his one facebook status update bout dying haha

He trolls a lot on FB...Hop is no gangster...He's just a punk kid that raps.
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 1:34
Game never dissed Hopsin. People just trying to stir up shit, they wouldn't diss each other. If they did it would just be for publicity, Game could help Hop get his name out there.
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 2:54
I would love Hopsin and Game beef but I don't think this is true.
Plus, I think Game is like that kid on the playground who proves he’s tough by beating the shit out of the special ed kids. He's not any good.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 4:17
i call fake.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 5:21
Has Game made anything good since 2005

don't get me wrong i bumped the pre-documentary mixtape and documentary to death...

heard the 300 bars and all those songs, they were mehh... bought doctors advocate first day and it was blehhh!!!

he seems cheesy & gimmicky

prolly one of my fav songs he did

hate lil b.. but this was a good come back
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 6:11
Game is one of my favorite rappers, his music is dope IMO.

Best music to smoke to, too. lol

I never even knew Game publicly "dissed" Hopsin Joint
BoomBotz
BoomBotz
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 9:41
beef with game will escalate to real life situations. can hop handle it?
Fe!!
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 10:18

When and how did hop diss DJK?
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 11:12
I call fake too
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 13:38
Fuck The Game.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 14:56
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Fuck The Game.
mrnojanoja
mrnojanoja
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 17:17
Anyone have a source of this somewhere?
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 17:19
ohhhhhh hate to break your heart. But Hopsin just killed Language Arts
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum