Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hop finally addresses Jokerr publicly.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

King

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
The Event wrote:You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.
Kind of surprising how much of what you just said isn't true.


No matter how many people hate "Hop Madness" it has millions of views and did a lot better than some of his other videos. There will always be people around an artist that hype up some shit that isn't anything special, we as fans just have to accept that shit.

Jokerr never mixed or mastered Hopsin's music (possibly a song or two). Raw was done by Hop, and Jokerr was only supposed to MASTER Knock Madness. Which still isn't even recorded.

Jokerr doesn't like the people that ARE Funk Volume, that's all it comes down to. He decided that publicly talking shit about a close friend was the proper answer for his dislike of Dame and FV. There is NOTHING "right" about that.


and oh yeah, Hopsin tried to talk to Jokerr on the phone months ago to end this whole thing but Jokerr knows that this is the most attention he'll ever get so he doesn't want to end it.

I'm not saying I disagree with your post, but Hopsin and The Jokerr are both wrong. End of story.

Hopsin shouldn't have cut him from "Hop Madness." That was a bitch move on Hopsin's part and I support The Jokerr 100% on that aspect of the beef. However, he should have tried to make amends with Hop instead of bashing him on Facebook. A good friend wouldn't cut their friend from a video just because he said something that he disagreed with. And a good friend wouldn't call his friend names for doing so without talking to him about it first.

They are both handling this situation like children. They should just drop this, but like I said earlier they won't and this beef is only going to get uglier from here.
Naw, Jokerr started talking shit before that video dropped, he deserved to be cut. Why in the world would Hop leave Jokerr in his music video when he's online talking hella shit about his label? Doesn't work that way.

This whole shit started because Jokerr is a crybaby bitch. He didn't win a competition that he claimed to not care about...then dissed his friend's label. Bitch made. Nothing else to it.

So do you honestly think that Hopsin has done no wrong and he is perfectly right about this whole situation? C'mon son!

It's imposibble for hopsin to be "perfectly right" because he has made bad decisions, however hopsin has the right of way in this situation and the truth can't be hidden. Like Katz said the jokerr was the cause of the issue and hes only making the issue worse for his own benefit and nothing more.


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
The Event wrote:You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.

Jokerr being right?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

whufcwesthamunited


Registered Member
Tbh we can't really tell who is right and who is wrong. How many of you have actually seen Hop and Jokerr together in person before this drama happened? None of us really know Hopsin AND the jokerr well enough. Well maybe Katz In f Gang and possible Tanner but even still I'm not sure - they may know about Hopsin, but maybe not the Jokerr, and maybe not actually personally experiencing what their relationship was like beforehand.

Hopsin is saying one thing, Jokerr is saying another. I don't know Hopsin personally and nor do I know the Jokerr. So I can't give a definite answer on who is bullshitting here. Tbh we can only make assumptions

SdoubleT

avatar
Registered Member
tbh.. WHO GIVES A FUCK. ya'll sound like your friends with them both, who gives a fuck who started what and whos wrong and whgos right,all i care about is the music


_________________

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
SdoubleT wrote:tbh.. WHO GIVES A FUCK. ya'll sound like your friends with them both, who gives a fuck who started what and whos wrong and whgos right,all i care about is the music
implying the music (jokerr's whine tracks) isn't about who did who and why the jokerr is butthurt


_________________

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
Am i missing something? Did Hopsin actually do something to the Jokerr?

Besides removing him from "Hop Madness" which has been explained many times.

http://www.infgang.com

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
Nidac_7 wrote:
The Event wrote:You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.

EVENT'S BACK


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
SdoubleT wrote:tbh.. WHO GIVES A FUCK. ya'll sound like your friends with them both, who gives a fuck who started what and whos wrong and whgos right,all i care about is the music

This is the best post in this thread.

We will be getting a lot of good music out of this from both of them


_________________

2pfl

avatar
Registered Member
i for one actually like hop madness. yeah it wasnt his best work but it was a hell of alot better than most hip hop you hear now days. if that came out in 2001 it would have been a hit.


_________________

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
The Event wrote:You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.

He doesn't know if he's coming or going.

Knightmare

avatar
Registered Member
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
The Event wrote:You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.
Kind of surprising how much of what you just said isn't true.


No matter how many people hate "Hop Madness" it has millions of views and did a lot better than some of his other videos. There will always be people around an artist that hype up some shit that isn't anything special, we as fans just have to accept that shit.

Jokerr never mixed or mastered Hopsin's music (possibly a song or two). Raw was done by Hop, and Jokerr was only supposed to MASTER Knock Madness. Which still isn't even recorded.

Jokerr doesn't like the people that ARE Funk Volume, that's all it comes down to. He decided that publicly talking shit about a close friend was the proper answer for his dislike of Dame and FV. There is NOTHING "right" about that.


and oh yeah, Hopsin tried to talk to Jokerr on the phone months ago to end this whole thing but Jokerr knows that this is the most attention he'll ever get so he doesn't want to end it.

JOKERR STARTED THE CONVERSATION. He told me when I asked him. Hopsin isn't the same Hopsin they knew. Why do you think Jokerr said that? Same with Tanner.. If you actually believe Hopsin's the same dude, you really need to evaluate it. I can tell, actually. It's Jokerr's word against Hopsin's.. Surprised, Katz, you don't even know what's going on. At Jokerr's chat when Dame showed up, someone asked him a question I previously knew the answer to, and he LIED about it. He said he was 50/50 partners from the start, when Hopsin HIMSELF admitted he JUST signed 1/2 the company to him. They are all lying.

TBH, I'm surprised how much of what YOU said is wrong. You'll see, November 15th.





EDIT: Let me show you how much lying he has done, I'll bold all of the BS.

you have nothing to lose because you havent gained anything. you entered as a friend, used me for promotion, tried to get me to leave my camp because they werent who you wanted them to be, and now you go calling me a bitch and dissing me. are you mad because none of your material has taking off like my "sag my pants" and "ill mind 4 and 5" video? im the one person you cant
fool. im also the one person who has something goin on that has EVER tried to reach out to help you with your music taking off. you have made your existence about me and only me. why? it honestly hurts because i let you into my trust worthy friend circle and you back stabbed me just to try to get your name out there more. you are trying to make up a story as if you really have BEEF with us just to make it seem like FV is your "ruthless records". you look pathetic...you were never on fv and never had any business to do with us. if you were buzzing then you wouldnt even care about fv. the idea and hunger for fame is causing you to shoot your own loved ones. you were like family, but i can see that my success put envy in your heart. i tried callin you a few months ago to make peace simply because you were a homie, but youd rather play this mad character and then go and put out our phone convo like a fame hungry rapper. you are forgetting, I WAS THE FAME HUNGY RAPPER! I DID IT VERY WELL, and now im making hundreds and thousands of dollars off of it. you cant fool me with that BS. you are a normal guy pretending to be wild. the reason i dont make songs about you and speak about you or your personal life or even try to "expose" you is because i wont stoop that low and i still have respect for you, even though i shouldnt. also, if i recorded a phone convo of you, nobody would even care. straight up, YOU ARE FUCKED UP!!! foo, we were homies. you know my mom. youve slept in my damn house. we've joked so many times, shot eachothers music videos, exchanged creative ideas and now this is how you wanna act just because you aint buzzing? c'mon man. you are tripping. dont let this rap shit get to you this much man. at the end of the day, you are just a normal human being. you gotta control yourself. you contradict your self as much as you say i do, just in different ways. we all need to walk more like christ. but dont call me out on not doing it, then claim to be christian, then go and bash me out violently in public using foul language just to build your name. then you say that Im the type of christian that makes other christians not wanna be christians? haha dude, if you cant see that you are tripping, then you REALLY have something wrong with you! you are the ONLY artist i have EVER seen that receives as much hate as you do on your comments. Literally!!! you got like 200 solid fans who agree with you out of 17 thousand people who follow you. most your comments are all saying you wine too much about shit that doesnt concern you. they arent even hating just to hate...they are being HONEST with you. then you pretend like you enjoy the hate. fool, get real. i got like 700 thousand likes on my page and it still hurts when i see a hate comment. (that's due to your low self-esteem.) dont act like you love the hate. no artist likes hate. you make a post and get 50 to 100 likes on it and then you get convinced that you are doing something right? thats where you go wrong. lose your huge ego (after you lose your's, Hop) and drop it. you are cheddar bobbing your career. i wish you the best of luck with everything man. just mind your own business. funk volume is giving people inspiration to be better people. (Jarren is SUCH an inspiration.) you are promoting hatred and pretending its "just being real"! there are plenty of other rappers who need their heads chewed off. but you would rather chew the ones who actually are bringing the underground together. (ARROGANCE.)

Marcus


_________________
"Everyday I sit alone in a dark room, mad at my career, Just hoping it starts soon
So, I put these white contacts in that I go beserk with, Then wild out on rappers who made it that don't deserve it
I needed cash, so I signed over my soul to earn it, I'm writing flows dead as I lie in a hole of curses" - Rise Until You Fall, Hopsin

SdoubleT

avatar
Registered Member
The Event wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
The Event wrote:You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.
Kind of surprising how much of what you just said isn't true.


No matter how many people hate "Hop Madness" it has millions of views and did a lot better than some of his other videos. There will always be people around an artist that hype up some shit that isn't anything special, we as fans just have to accept that shit.

Jokerr never mixed or mastered Hopsin's music (possibly a song or two). Raw was done by Hop, and Jokerr was only supposed to MASTER Knock Madness. Which still isn't even recorded.

Jokerr doesn't like the people that ARE Funk Volume, that's all it comes down to. He decided that publicly talking shit about a close friend was the proper answer for his dislike of Dame and FV. There is NOTHING "right" about that.


and oh yeah, Hopsin tried to talk to Jokerr on the phone months ago to end this whole thing but Jokerr knows that this is the most attention he'll ever get so he doesn't want to end it.

JOKERR STARTED THE CONVERSATION. He told me when I asked him. Hopsin isn't the same Hopsin they knew. Why do you think Jokerr said that? Same with Tanner.. If you actually believe Hopsin's the same dude, you really need to evaluate it. I can tell, actually. It's Jokerr's word against Hopsin's.. Surprised, Katz, you don't even know what's going on. At Jokerr's chat when Dame showed up, someone asked him a question I previously knew the answer to, and he LIED about it. He said he was 50/50 partners from the start, when Hopsin HIMSELF admitted he JUST signed 1/2 the company to him. They are all lying.

TBH, I'm surprised how much of what YOU said is wrong. You'll see, November 15th.





EDIT: Let me show you how much lying he has done, I'll bold all of the BS.

you have nothing to lose because you havent gained anything. you entered as a friend, used me for promotion, tried to get me to leave my camp because they werent who you wanted them to be, and now you go calling me a bitch and dissing me. are you mad because none of your material has taking off like my "sag my pants" and "ill mind 4 and 5" video? im the one person you cant
fool. im also the one person who has something goin on that has EVER tried to reach out to help you with your music taking off. you have made your existence about me and only me. why? it honestly hurts because i let you into my trust worthy friend circle and you back stabbed me just to try to get your name out there more. you are trying to make up a story as if you really have BEEF with us just to make it seem like FV is your "ruthless records". you look pathetic...you were never on fv and never had any business to do with us. if you were buzzing then you wouldnt even care about fv. the idea and hunger for fame is causing you to shoot your own loved ones. you were like family, but i can see that my success put envy in your heart. i tried callin you a few months ago to make peace simply because you were a homie, but youd rather play this mad character and then go and put out our phone convo like a fame hungry rapper. you are forgetting, I WAS THE FAME HUNGY RAPPER! I DID IT VERY WELL, and now im making hundreds and thousands of dollars off of it. you cant fool me with that BS. you are a normal guy pretending to be wild. the reason i dont make songs about you and speak about you or your personal life or even try to "expose" you is because i wont stoop that low and i still have respect for you, even though i shouldnt. also, if i recorded a phone convo of you, nobody would even care. straight up, YOU ARE FUCKED UP!!! foo, we were homies. you know my mom. youve slept in my damn house. we've joked so many times, shot eachothers music videos, exchanged creative ideas and now this is how you wanna act just because you aint buzzing? c'mon man. you are tripping. dont let this rap shit get to you this much man. at the end of the day, you are just a normal human being. you gotta control yourself. you contradict your self as much as you say i do, just in different ways. we all need to walk more like christ. but dont call me out on not doing it, then claim to be christian, then go and bash me out violently in public using foul language just to build your name. then you say that Im the type of christian that makes other christians not wanna be christians? haha dude, if you cant see that you are tripping, then you REALLY have something wrong with you! you are the ONLY artist i have EVER seen that receives as much hate as you do on your comments. Literally!!! you got like 200 solid fans who agree with you out of 17 thousand people who follow you. most your comments are all saying you wine too much about shit that doesnt concern you. they arent even hating just to hate...they are being HONEST with you. then you pretend like you enjoy the hate. fool, get real. i got like 700 thousand likes on my page and it still hurts when i see a hate comment. (that's due to your low self-esteem.) dont act like you love the hate. no artist likes hate. you make a post and get 50 to 100 likes on it and then you get convinced that you are doing something right? thats where you go wrong. lose your huge ego (after you lose your's, Hop) and drop it. you are cheddar bobbing your career. i wish you the best of luck with everything man. just mind your own business. funk volume is giving people inspiration to be better people. (Jarren is SUCH an inspiration.) you are promoting hatred and pretending its "just being real"! there are plenty of other rappers who need their heads chewed off. but you would rather chew the ones who actually are bringing the underground together. (ARROGANCE.)

Marcus


feels like im in the high school cafeteria. TBH who gives A fuck? let them have their lil sook fests.. did anybody care that 50 had a restraining order against ja rule? naw cause the music 50 put out was better. did anybody care that eminem whined cause ICP wouldnt go to his show? no. cause eminem did better music. does anybody care that hopsin may of backstabbed jokerr? NO! cause hopsin makes better music! this whole situation aint even beef its like 2 teenage girls fighting over who has better nails! FUCK THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!


_________________

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
The Event wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
The Event wrote:You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.
Kind of surprising how much of what you just said isn't true.


No matter how many people hate "Hop Madness" it has millions of views and did a lot better than some of his other videos. There will always be people around an artist that hype up some shit that isn't anything special, we as fans just have to accept that shit.

Jokerr never mixed or mastered Hopsin's music (possibly a song or two). Raw was done by Hop, and Jokerr was only supposed to MASTER Knock Madness. Which still isn't even recorded.

Jokerr doesn't like the people that ARE Funk Volume, that's all it comes down to. He decided that publicly talking shit about a close friend was the proper answer for his dislike of Dame and FV. There is NOTHING "right" about that.


and oh yeah, Hopsin tried to talk to Jokerr on the phone months ago to end this whole thing but Jokerr knows that this is the most attention he'll ever get so he doesn't want to end it.

JOKERR STARTED THE CONVERSATION. He told me when I asked him. Hopsin isn't the same Hopsin they knew. Why do you think Jokerr said that? Same with Tanner.. If you actually believe Hopsin's the same dude, you really need to evaluate it. I can tell, actually. It's Jokerr's word against Hopsin's.. Surprised, Katz, you don't even know what's going on. At Jokerr's chat when Dame showed up, someone asked him a question I previously knew the answer to, and he LIED about it. He said he was 50/50 partners from the start, when Hopsin HIMSELF admitted he JUST signed 1/2 the company to him. They are all lying.

TBH, I'm surprised how much of what YOU said is wrong. You'll see, November 15th.





EDIT: Let me show you how much lying he has done, I'll bold all of the BS.

you have nothing to lose because you havent gained anything. you entered as a friend, used me for promotion, tried to get me to leave my camp because they werent who you wanted them to be, and now you go calling me a bitch and dissing me. are you mad because none of your material has taking off like my "sag my pants" and "ill mind 4 and 5" video? im the one person you cant
fool. im also the one person who has something goin on that has EVER tried to reach out to help you with your music taking off. you have made your existence about me and only me. why? it honestly hurts because i let you into my trust worthy friend circle and you back stabbed me just to try to get your name out there more. you are trying to make up a story as if you really have BEEF with us just to make it seem like FV is your "ruthless records". you look pathetic...you were never on fv and never had any business to do with us. if you were buzzing then you wouldnt even care about fv. the idea and hunger for fame is causing you to shoot your own loved ones. you were like family, but i can see that my success put envy in your heart. i tried callin you a few months ago to make peace simply because you were a homie, but youd rather play this mad character and then go and put out our phone convo like a fame hungry rapper. you are forgetting, I WAS THE FAME HUNGY RAPPER! I DID IT VERY WELL, and now im making hundreds and thousands of dollars off of it. you cant fool me with that BS. you are a normal guy pretending to be wild. the reason i dont make songs about you and speak about you or your personal life or even try to "expose" you is because i wont stoop that low and i still have respect for you, even though i shouldnt. also, if i recorded a phone convo of you, nobody would even care. straight up, YOU ARE FUCKED UP!!! foo, we were homies. you know my mom. youve slept in my damn house. we've joked so many times, shot eachothers music videos, exchanged creative ideas and now this is how you wanna act just because you aint buzzing? c'mon man. you are tripping. dont let this rap shit get to you this much man. at the end of the day, you are just a normal human being. you gotta control yourself. you contradict your self as much as you say i do, just in different ways. we all need to walk more like christ. but dont call me out on not doing it, then claim to be christian, then go and bash me out violently in public using foul language just to build your name. then you say that Im the type of christian that makes other christians not wanna be christians? haha dude, if you cant see that you are tripping, then you REALLY have something wrong with you! you are the ONLY artist i have EVER seen that receives as much hate as you do on your comments. Literally!!! you got like 200 solid fans who agree with you out of 17 thousand people who follow you. most your comments are all saying you wine too much about shit that doesnt concern you. they arent even hating just to hate...they are being HONEST with you. then you pretend like you enjoy the hate. fool, get real. i got like 700 thousand likes on my page and it still hurts when i see a hate comment. (that's due to your low self-esteem.) dont act like you love the hate. no artist likes hate. you make a post and get 50 to 100 likes on it and then you get convinced that you are doing something right? thats where you go wrong. lose your huge ego (after you lose your's, Hop) and drop it. you are cheddar bobbing your career. i wish you the best of luck with everything man. just mind your own business. funk volume is giving people inspiration to be better people. (Jarren is SUCH an inspiration.) you are promoting hatred and pretending its "just being real"! there are plenty of other rappers who need their heads chewed off. but you would rather chew the ones who actually are bringing the underground together. (ARROGANCE.)

Marcus
"People change everyday."


Anyone who is defending Jokerr is a dickrider. There is literally no other way to say it. I'm not claiming that Hopsin is perfect, I'm simply speaking on facts. Jokerr made this WHOLE beef up for no fuckin reason.

Jokerr has been a RAPPER for roughly a decade but decided recently that he wants to focus on singing because he FAILED as a rapper. That's pretty much what this comes down to. FV can't help him AND he doesn't like FV so he decided to try to get a little extra attention by dissing them.

I don't personally know what the FV contracts said a few years ago, but if i recall correctly they didn't even have contracts until Dizzy came into play. When i first started working with Hop a few years ago FV was just what he decided to call his label, there wasn't a whole lot of legal shit behind it.


And besides all that, WHAT THE FUCK does the ownership of FV have to do with Jokerr? lol.

http://www.infgang.com

Rain


Registered Member
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
The Event wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
The Event wrote:You guys need to recognize EVERYTHING Jokerr is saying is true, and you guys are too busy focusing on Hopsin you don't realize Hop is trying to make himself seem right, and what he is doing is right, he thinks. BUT IT'S NOT. Hopsin is surrounded by yes-men (See Damien Ritter telling Hopsin Hop Madness is his greatest piece of art). No one wants to tell Hopsin that he is doing wrong. Jokerr only tried to help, Hopsin is too ignorant to see that BOTH of their careers could be furthered if their friendship was still there. Hopsin didn't do a lot for Jokerr, Jokerr mixed/mastered Hop's stuff, make his music videos and a lot more. Jokerr was dissatisfied with Hopsin's fame? NO. Hopsin needs to realize that he is starting to think he is invincible to the repercussions of his actions. All of Hopsin's little fans are now dissing Jokerr for doing nearly NOTHING wrong. Hopsin needs to see the light of his actions. Me saying this is not biased, as I am a bigger Hopsin fan than a Jokerr fan. But Jokerr is in the right this time. You guys are all clouded by Hopsin stuff, you need to see what is REALLY happening. There is so much stuff we don't know. But for now, Jokerr is in the right.
Kind of surprising how much of what you just said isn't true.


No matter how many people hate "Hop Madness" it has millions of views and did a lot better than some of his other videos. There will always be people around an artist that hype up some shit that isn't anything special, we as fans just have to accept that shit.

Jokerr never mixed or mastered Hopsin's music (possibly a song or two). Raw was done by Hop, and Jokerr was only supposed to MASTER Knock Madness. Which still isn't even recorded.

Jokerr doesn't like the people that ARE Funk Volume, that's all it comes down to. He decided that publicly talking shit about a close friend was the proper answer for his dislike of Dame and FV. There is NOTHING "right" about that.


and oh yeah, Hopsin tried to talk to Jokerr on the phone months ago to end this whole thing but Jokerr knows that this is the most attention he'll ever get so he doesn't want to end it.

JOKERR STARTED THE CONVERSATION. He told me when I asked him. Hopsin isn't the same Hopsin they knew. Why do you think Jokerr said that? Same with Tanner.. If you actually believe Hopsin's the same dude, you really need to evaluate it. I can tell, actually. It's Jokerr's word against Hopsin's.. Surprised, Katz, you don't even know what's going on. At Jokerr's chat when Dame showed up, someone asked him a question I previously knew the answer to, and he LIED about it. He said he was 50/50 partners from the start, when Hopsin HIMSELF admitted he JUST signed 1/2 the company to him. They are all lying.

TBH, I'm surprised how much of what YOU said is wrong. You'll see, November 15th.





EDIT: Let me show you how much lying he has done, I'll bold all of the BS.

you have nothing to lose because you havent gained anything. you entered as a friend, used me for promotion, tried to get me to leave my camp because they werent who you wanted them to be, and now you go calling me a bitch and dissing me. are you mad because none of your material has taking off like my "sag my pants" and "ill mind 4 and 5" video? im the one person you cant
fool. im also the one person who has something goin on that has EVER tried to reach out to help you with your music taking off. you have made your existence about me and only me. why? it honestly hurts because i let you into my trust worthy friend circle and you back stabbed me just to try to get your name out there more. you are trying to make up a story as if you really have BEEF with us just to make it seem like FV is your "ruthless records". you look pathetic...you were never on fv and never had any business to do with us. if you were buzzing then you wouldnt even care about fv. the idea and hunger for fame is causing you to shoot your own loved ones. you were like family, but i can see that my success put envy in your heart. i tried callin you a few months ago to make peace simply because you were a homie, but youd rather play this mad character and then go and put out our phone convo like a fame hungry rapper. you are forgetting, I WAS THE FAME HUNGY RAPPER! I DID IT VERY WELL, and now im making hundreds and thousands of dollars off of it. you cant fool me with that BS. you are a normal guy pretending to be wild. the reason i dont make songs about you and speak about you or your personal life or even try to "expose" you is because i wont stoop that low and i still have respect for you, even though i shouldnt. also, if i recorded a phone convo of you, nobody would even care. straight up, YOU ARE FUCKED UP!!! foo, we were homies. you know my mom. youve slept in my damn house. we've joked so many times, shot eachothers music videos, exchanged creative ideas and now this is how you wanna act just because you aint buzzing? c'mon man. you are tripping. dont let this rap shit get to you this much man. at the end of the day, you are just a normal human being. you gotta control yourself. you contradict your self as much as you say i do, just in different ways. we all need to walk more like christ. but dont call me out on not doing it, then claim to be christian, then go and bash me out violently in public using foul language just to build your name. then you say that Im the type of christian that makes other christians not wanna be christians? haha dude, if you cant see that you are tripping, then you REALLY have something wrong with you! you are the ONLY artist i have EVER seen that receives as much hate as you do on your comments. Literally!!! you got like 200 solid fans who agree with you out of 17 thousand people who follow you. most your comments are all saying you wine too much about shit that doesnt concern you. they arent even hating just to hate...they are being HONEST with you. then you pretend like you enjoy the hate. fool, get real. i got like 700 thousand likes on my page and it still hurts when i see a hate comment. (that's due to your low self-esteem.) dont act like you love the hate. no artist likes hate. you make a post and get 50 to 100 likes on it and then you get convinced that you are doing something right? thats where you go wrong. lose your huge ego (after you lose your's, Hop) and drop it. you are cheddar bobbing your career. i wish you the best of luck with everything man. just mind your own business. funk volume is giving people inspiration to be better people. (Jarren is SUCH an inspiration.) you are promoting hatred and pretending its "just being real"! there are plenty of other rappers who need their heads chewed off. but you would rather chew the ones who actually are bringing the underground together. (ARROGANCE.)

Marcus
"People change everyday."


Anyone who is defending Jokerr is a dickrider. There is literally no other way to say it. I'm not claiming that Hopsin is perfect, I'm simply speaking on facts. Jokerr made this WHOLE beef up for no fuckin reason.

Jokerr has been a RAPPER for roughly a decade but decided recently that he wants to focus on singing because he FAILED as a rapper. That's pretty much what this comes down to. FV can't help him AND he doesn't like FV so he decided to try to get a little extra attention by dissing them.

I don't personally know what the FV contracts said a few years ago, but if i recall correctly they didn't even have contracts until Dizzy came into play. When i first started working with Hop a few years ago FV was just what he decided to call his label, there wasn't a whole lot of legal shit behind it.


And besides all that, WHAT THE FUCK does the ownership of FV have to do with Jokerr? lol.

^

gibbystites

avatar
Registered Member
Heres the breakdown for the fuckfaces who can't comprehend something so fucking obvious:
FV did something Jokerr disliked (or maybe numerous things, who gives a shit its the music industry, labels don't aim to please artist's that aren't even signed to them), so he got butt-hurt went off and made a diss song about them to try to get as much publicity as he could off of their name.
Same exact thing that happened when Strange Music didn't wanna sign him, he got butt-hurt and made a diss track.
And remember when he had barely any fan-base at all (about 2,000 fb likes) and he started a beef with Grewsum over one little comment Grew made about his collab prices being too high? Yea same thing, somebody hurt his feelings and he saw an opportunity to get some recognition from their name.
Anyone who can't tell that Jokerr constantly makes diss tracks to get attention is more special-ed than High-Scool Hopsin. He made a whole year-long diss contest you fucking idiots.
It's what he does, just like when Hopsin use to name drop/diss rappers before he got big, it's all about getting people's attention. At least Hop has the balls to admit that he use to diss for attention tho.
Fuckin' idiots.


_________________
"Fuckin' with ya door-knob, til' I hear the shit pop/ Run up in, smack you with a baby in a gym sock/" -Gibby

Hopsin 5
http://Facebook.com/GibbyStites

SdoubleT

avatar
Registered Member
gibbystites wrote:Heres the breakdown for the fuckfaces who can't comprehend something so fucking obvious:
FV did something Jokerr disliked (or maybe numerous things, who gives a shit its the music industry, labels don't aim to please artist's that aren't even signed to them), so he got butt-hurt went off and made a diss song about them to try to get as much publicity as he could off of their name.
Same exact thing that happened when Strange Music didn't wanna sign him, he got butt-hurt and made a diss track.
And remember when he had barely any fan-base at all (about 2,000 fb likes) and he started a beef with Grewsum over one little comment Grew made about his collab prices being too high? Yea same thing, somebody hurt his feelings and he saw an opportunity to get some recognition from their name.
Anyone who can't tell that Jokerr constantly makes diss tracks to get attention is more special-ed than High-Scool Hopsin. He made a whole year-long diss contest you fucking idiots.
It's what he does, just like when Hopsin use to name drop/diss rappers before he got big, it's all about getting people's attention. At least Hop has the balls to admit that he use to diss for attention tho.
Fuckin' idiots.

nobody cares

gibbystites

avatar
Registered Member
SdoubleT wrote:
gibbystites wrote:Heres the breakdown for the fuckfaces who can't comprehend something so fucking obvious:
FV did something Jokerr disliked (or maybe numerous things, who gives a shit its the music industry, labels don't aim to please artist's that aren't even signed to them), so he got butt-hurt went off and made a diss song about them to try to get as much publicity as he could off of their name.
Same exact thing that happened when Strange Music didn't wanna sign him, he got butt-hurt and made a diss track.
And remember when he had barely any fan-base at all (about 2,000 fb likes) and he started a beef with Grewsum over one little comment Grew made about his collab prices being too high? Yea same thing, somebody hurt his feelings and he saw an opportunity to get some recognition from their name.
Anyone who can't tell that Jokerr constantly makes diss tracks to get attention is more special-ed than High-Scool Hopsin. He made a whole year-long diss contest you fucking idiots.
It's what he does, just like when Hopsin use to name drop/diss rappers before he got big, it's all about getting people's attention. At least Hop has the balls to admit that he use to diss for attention tho.
Fuckin' idiots.

nobody cares

Then get off this thread if you don't care dumbass, i made a statement about the topic of this thread, isn't that what you're suppose to do on a forum?????
Yup, it definately is, dickhead.


_________________
"Fuckin' with ya door-knob, til' I hear the shit pop/ Run up in, smack you with a baby in a gym sock/" -Gibby

Hopsin 5
http://Facebook.com/GibbyStites

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
gibbystites wrote:Heres the breakdown for the fuckfaces who can't comprehend something so fucking obvious:
FV did something Jokerr disliked (or maybe numerous things, who gives a shit its the music industry, labels don't aim to please artist's that aren't even signed to them), so he got butt-hurt went off and made a diss song about them to try to get as much publicity as he could off of their name.
Same exact thing that happened when Strange Music didn't wanna sign him, he got butt-hurt and made a diss track.
And remember when he had barely any fan-base at all (about 2,000 fb likes) and he started a beef with Grewsum over one little comment Grew made about his collab prices being too high? Yea same thing, somebody hurt his feelings and he saw an opportunity to get some recognition from their name.
Anyone who can't tell that Jokerr constantly makes diss tracks to get attention is more special-ed than High-Scool Hopsin. He made a whole year-long diss contest you fucking idiots.
It's what he does, just like when Hopsin use to name drop/diss rappers before he got big, it's all about getting people's attention. At least Hop has the balls to admit that he use to diss for attention tho.
Fuckin' idiots.
Bullseye in Jokerrs balls! His butt-hurt songs, updates and posts are pathetic and makes everyone hate him. I dont talk beef songs. The Sidekick was dope no doubt but the song against Tech N9ne... lmao the ginga (ginger nigga) dissed him for not signing him and he said he was better than Tech cause he went hard in 1 song Hopsin 6
Jokerr = Pathetic


_________________

Fiasco

avatar
Registered Member
Let me just say this. If Hop has this many people saying he's a bad friend and they all have similar stories of Hop backstabbing, don't you think that should draw a red flag?

I'm on team Jokerr on this overall.


_________________

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
Fiasco wrote:Let me just say this. If Hop has this many people saying he's a bad friend and they all have similar stories of Hop backstabbing, don't you think that should draw a red flag?

I'm on team Jokerr on this overall.
2 people out of all of his friends? doesn't seem like bad odds lol


i have a handful of old friends that would quickly start talking shit about me if i were to get rich and famous.

http://www.infgang.com

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
Hopsin and The Jokerr are both being bitches about this situation. That's all there is to it.

gibbystites

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:Hopsin and The Jokerr are both being bitches about this situation. That's all there is to it.

^^^^^^ TRUTH ^^^^^^


_________________
"Fuckin' with ya door-knob, til' I hear the shit pop/ Run up in, smack you with a baby in a gym sock/" -Gibby

Hopsin 5
http://Facebook.com/GibbyStites

liftthat

avatar
Moderator
Jokerr is the type of dude who thinks he's entertaining people with these beefs (maybe it's his little persona or whatever) when in reality he's just being super annoying.


_________________


▪█──────█▪

Top 50 Hip Hop albums 2012:
----> http://i.imgur.com/zZ2wo.jpg

King

avatar
Registered Member
Well theres nothing Hopsin could do as of now, he already made his apology to the jokerr AND kept it unlike the jokerr.. What the hell do you want Hopsin to do acknowledge the jokerr even more?

I don't get it, the jokerr restating things that got him butthurt in the past does not mean Hopsin is currently doing something wrong that involves the jokerr in any way.. theres no point in arguing this because it's common sense.

Music > fake drama


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
gibbystites wrote:Heres the breakdown for the fuckfaces who can't comprehend something so fucking obvious:
FV did something Jokerr disliked (or maybe numerous things, who gives a shit its the music industry, labels don't aim to please artist's that aren't even signed to them), so he got butt-hurt went off and made a diss song about them to try to get as much publicity as he could off of their name.
Same exact thing that happened when Strange Music didn't wanna sign him, he got butt-hurt and made a diss track.
And remember when he had barely any fan-base at all (about 2,000 fb likes) and he started a beef with Grewsum over one little comment Grew made about his collab prices being too high? Yea same thing, somebody hurt his feelings and he saw an opportunity to get some recognition from their name.
Anyone who can't tell that Jokerr constantly makes diss tracks to get attention is more special-ed than High-Scool Hopsin. He made a whole year-long diss contest you fucking idiots.
It's what he does, just like when Hopsin use to name drop/diss rappers before he got big, it's all about getting people's attention. At least Hop has the balls to admit that he use to diss for attention tho.
Fuckin' idiots.

you've earned my respect bro.

this is exactly what the fuck is going on.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum