Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hop finally addresses Jokerr publicly.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

semaj116


Registered Member
On facebook... lol.

"you have nothing to lose because you havent gained anything. you entered as a friend, used me for promotion, tried to get me to leave my camp because they werent who you wanted them to be, and now you go calling me a bitch and dissing me. are you mad because none of your material has taking off like my "sag my pants" and "ill mind 4 and 5" video? im the one person you cant fool. im also the one person who has something goin on that has EVER tried to reach out to help you with your music taking off. you have made your existence about me and only me. why? it honestly hurts because i let you into my trust worthy friend circle and you back stabbed me just to try to get your name out there more. you are trying to make up a story as if you really have BEEF with us just to make it seem like FV is your "ruthless records". you look pathetic...you were never on fv and never had any business to do with us. if you were buzzing then you wouldnt even care about fv. the idea and hunger for fame is causing you to shoot your own loved ones. you were like family, but i can see that my success put envy in your heart. i tried callin you a few months ago to make peace simply because you were a homie, but youd rather play this mad character and then go and put out our phone convo like a fame hungry rapper. you are forgetting, I WAS THE FAME HUNGY RAPPER! I DID IT VERY WELL, and now im making hundreds and thousands of dollars off of it. you cant fool me with that BS. you are a normal guy pretending to be wild. the reason i dont make songs about you and speak about you or your personal life or even try to "expose" you is because i wont stoop that low and i still have respect for you, even though i shouldnt. also, if i recorded a phone convo of you, nobody would even care. straight up, YOU ARE FUCKED UP!!! foo, we were homies. you know my mom. youve slept in my damn house. we've joked so many times, shot eachothers music videos, exchanged creative ideas and now this is how you wanna act just because you aint buzzing? c'mon man. you are tripping. dont let this rap shit get to you this much man. at the end of the day, you are just a normal human being. you gotta control yourself. you contradict your self as much as you say i do, just in different ways. we all need to walk more like christ. but dont call me out on not doing it, then claim to be christian, then go and bash me out violently in public using foul language just to build your name. then you say that Im the type of christian that makes other christians not wanna be christians? haha dude, if you cant see that you are tripping, then you REALLY have something wrong with you! you are the ONLY artist i have EVER seen that receives as much hate as you do on your comments. Literally!!! you got like 200 solid fans who agree with you out of 17 thousand people who follow you. most your comments are all saying you wine too much about shit that doesnt concern you. they arent even hating just to hate...they are being HONEST with you. then you pretend like you enjoy the hate. fool, get real. i got like 700 thousand likes on my page and it still hurts when i see a hate comment. dont act like you love the hate. no artist likes hate. you make a post and get 50 to 100 likes on it and then you get convinced that you are doing something right? thats where you go wrong. lose your huge ego and drop it. you are cheddar bobbing your career. i wish you the best of luck with everything man. just mind your own business. funk volume is giving people inspiration to be better people. you are promoting hatred and pretending its "just being real"! there are plenty of other rappers who need their heads chewed off. but you would rather chew the ones who actually are bringing the underground together. "

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
I feel like he said way more than necessary and addressed pretty much all of the points so hopefully the Jokerr and his fans will stop crying about Hop not speaking on the topic.

Pretty clear that Hop just wants all this to end before shit REALLY gets personal. Hopefully it does.

http://www.infgang.com

Jeet

avatar
Moderator
I appreciate that he's handling it like a man, but damn I just want hopsin to go beast mode.


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
we all need to walk more like christ.

is he serious right now?


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:we all need to walk more like christ.

is he serious right now?
of course. i just ordered my sandals and robe from amazon.

http://www.infgang.com

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
STRANGEgenius wrote:we all need to walk more like christ.

is he serious right now?

whufcwesthamunited


Registered Member
Cryptic Wisdom also wrote this on his page:

I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I hate you. We were good friends at one point, and I looked to you for guidance in many areas. You always told me you were being harsh because you believe in what I'm capable of and don't want to see me make your mistakes. Then you showed your teeth and turned my small success at the time into a fabricated beef, and bullied me into half admitting to something that I didn't even do just to save face and get you off my back. That was not something a friend would do. You could have talked to me in private and not put me on blast like that if you had a concern. Everything Hopsin said to you was true. You deserve every word of it, and I've told you on several occasions that you have a lot of hate in your heart. Let go of it for your own sake. You're killing yourself stressing over the success of people that you should be congratulating. That's not what friends are for.





Imnotgay wrote:

I'm going to tie Hopsin and The Jokerr's dicks together and suck them both off at the same time. Then I'm gonna position my lips on both of their bums and vacuum hot air out of their poopchutes and spit it into separate ziplock bags mixed with my own semen. After freezing the mixture for a couple of days I imagine I'll probably take it out and spread it on my toast in the morning.

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
Everybody do the christ walk!


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Jeet

avatar
Moderator
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Imnotgay wrote:
I'm going to tie Hopsin and The Jokerr's dicks together and suck them both off at the same time. Then I'm gonna position my lips on both of their bums and vacuum hot air out of their poopchutes and spit it into separate ziplock bags mixed with my own semen. After freezing the mixture for a couple of days I imagine I'll probably take it out and spread it on my toast in the morning.
If anything deserves a tbh it is this post right here.


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
"also, if i recorded a phone convo of you, nobody would even care" haha, the jokerr got it right where he deserved it.

#FV


_________________

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
I'm glad Hop finally addressed this, but this is only going to make things worse. This beef is far from over.


_________________

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
The Jokerr is gonna flip shit now... lol.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

ImNotGay

avatar
Banned Member

I know 100% that The Jokerr has a small chode. I can tell by his body shape and height. His gut surely hangs over his penis when soft or hard.


_________________
http://www.gaylovers.com

Grandmaster

avatar
Registered Member
ImNotGay wrote:I know 100% that The Jokerr has a small chode. I can tell by his body shape and height. His gut surely hangs over his penis when soft or hard.

Jokerr's half-black so I doubt it.


_________________
Chokey wrote:fuck you, fuck esham, fuck aesop rock, fuck mc lars! tired of them in every fucking thread!

King

avatar
Registered Member
*Hop posts an interesting comment backing up many things he needed to address.

Outcome: People pick out religious quotes and talk about the jokerrs dick size.

Cmon son!



Last edited by King on 7/11/2012, 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________

Frankie


Administrator
Jokerr's response:

Hopsin is spinning this into some 'poor me' 'he's just jealous' BS. He didn't 'Put me in my place' or anything. Don't buy into the justifications of the guilty. He's been telling himself lies so long he has actually started to believe them. The thing about the TRUTH is, it can withstand ANY amount of scrutiny, denouncing, spinning, twisting, or suppression, and at the end of the day, IT will remain when all else has faded and gone. I don't operate on senseless hate, I simply REFUSE to lie down and say nothing when people with power throw their weight around. Hopsin is corrupt and is now doing everything he can to try and turn ME into the bad guy here. Time will back me up. Hate if you want, but I KNOW who the fuck I am and I don't need to justify myself. Any REAL person will respect that, but you all are so blinded by numbers and fame you don't recognize the truth of the matter when it's punching you in the face. If I'm 'lying' all these people who I've publicly addressed wouldn't say shit... But yet they ALL have. Sooner or later you HAVE to face the truth. No exceptions.

King

avatar
Registered Member
Frankie wrote:Jokerr's response:

Hopsin is spinning this into some 'poor me' 'he's just jealous' BS. He didn't 'Put me in my place' or anything. Don't buy into the justifications of the guilty. He's been telling himself lies so long he has actually started to believe them. The thing about the TRUTH is, it can withstand ANY amount of scrutiny, denouncing, spinning, twisting, or suppression, and at the end of the day, IT will remain when all else has faded and gone. I don't operate on senseless hate, I simply REFUSE to lie down and say nothing when people with power throw their weight around. Hopsin is corrupt and is now doing everything he can to try and turn ME into the bad guy here. Time will back me up. Hate if you want, but I KNOW who the fuck I am and I don't need to justify myself. Any REAL person will respect that, but you all are so blinded by numbers and fame you don't recognize the truth of the matter when it's punching you in the face. If I'm 'lying' all these people who I've publicly addressed wouldn't say shit... But yet they ALL have. Sooner or later you HAVE to face the truth. No exceptions.


I don't understand this reasoning.


_________________

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:
Frankie wrote:Jokerr's response:

Hopsin is spinning this into some 'poor me' 'he's just jealous' BS. He didn't 'Put me in my place' or anything. Don't buy into the justifications of the guilty. He's been telling himself lies so long he has actually started to believe them. The thing about the TRUTH is, it can withstand ANY amount of scrutiny, denouncing, spinning, twisting, or suppression, and at the end of the day, IT will remain when all else has faded and gone. I don't operate on senseless hate, I simply REFUSE to lie down and say nothing when people with power throw their weight around. Hopsin is corrupt and is now doing everything he can to try and turn ME into the bad guy here. Time will back me up. Hate if you want, but I KNOW who the fuck I am and I don't need to justify myself. Any REAL person will respect that, but you all are so blinded by numbers and fame you don't recognize the truth of the matter when it's punching you in the face. If I'm 'lying' all these people who I've publicly addressed wouldn't say shit... But yet they ALL have. Sooner or later you HAVE to face the truth. No exceptions.


I don't understand this reasoning.
You shouldn't try to understand the jokerr cause he does not make sense. He is entertaining but when he is talking about "being real" and stuff like that I'd rather listen to hopsin contradict himself 'cause no matter how mcuh Hop contradict himself he will never as pathetic as the jokerr. It hurts just as much to read it as trying to feel the jokerr is serious.


_________________

liftthat

avatar
Moderator
King wrote:*Hop posts an interesting comment backing up many things he needed to addresses

Outcome: People pick out religious quotes

Cmon son!


_________________


▪️█──────█▪️

Top 50 Hip Hop albums 2012:
----> http://i.imgur.com/zZ2wo.jpg

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
Jokerr said nothing new and pretty much didn't even address the main points that Hopsin spoke on. Responded like a true republican.

http://www.infgang.com

SdoubleT

avatar
Registered Member
hopsin actually seems pretty upset about the whole thing. jokerr is obv just a jealous prick


_________________

proswervez

avatar
Registered Member
Jokerr is the type of dude who during an argument realize they're wrong but keep arguing anyway because they dont want to admit they are wrong

King

avatar
Registered Member
proswervez wrote:Jokerr is the type of dude who during an argument realize they're wrong but keep arguing anyway because they dont want to admit they are wrong

Exactly, I hate when people do that.


_________________

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
Once this video gets released on the 15th, Hopsin and The Jokerr will forever be permanent enemies. Get your popcorn ready! haha


_________________

mickydz420

avatar
Registered Member
The Jokerr had nothing exciting to say because he probably never expected that from Hopsin. Jokerr should of accepted what he said and just stop bein a whiny bitch but he cant. If FV or just hopsin makes a diss record about him, his career might be over.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum