Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Slim The Mobster publicly trashes 50 Cent Empty Slim The Mobster publicly trashes 50 Cent

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 10:20
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20778/slim-the-mobster-blasts-50-cent-calls-him-gay-accuses-him-of-working-with-the-feds/

The article is above.

Its kind of a bitch move going on Twitter but Slim is not a bad MC either, although publicity stunt is probably what this is,
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Slim The Mobster publicly trashes 50 Cent Empty Re: Slim The Mobster publicly trashes 50 Cent

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 11:54
Publicity stunts are bitch ass shit. if i blow the fuck up itll be cuz im legit and go hard as fuck and party all day. Im an amateur skater boxer mma fighter, its cre. I parkour, make dubstep and rap a lot. Dont make mils off THAT yet but im off to a dope start. HMU for drugs and chillin. i got kilos ill knock down with u for free, as long as you guys dont be faggots.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Slim The Mobster publicly trashes 50 Cent Empty Re: Slim The Mobster publicly trashes 50 Cent

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 13:01
50 news album is going to be his best so far - according to himself.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 13:02
Chokey wrote:50 news album is going to be his best so far - according to himself.
ill top that shit. might roll and make an entire mixtape tommorow if u guys wanna help me out. those of u who are most dope tho, ill get famous people to rep my shit and hit the charts no doubt. Blow the fuck up
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 9:30
^You are the most self obsessed, arrogant muthafucka I've ever encountered on the internet, you aren't going to be shit with that attitude.

Kill Yourself.
Before I do it for you.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 12:29
ChronicIntelligence wrote:^You are the most self obsessed, arrogant muthafucka I've ever encountered on the internet, you aren't going to be shit with that attitude.

Kill Yourself.
Before I do it for you.
Slim The Mobster publicly trashes 50 Cent Facepalm
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 12:39
ChronicIntelligence wrote:^You are the most self obsessed, arrogant muthafucka I've ever encountered on the internet, you aren't going to be shit with that attitude.

Kill Yourself.
Before I do it for you.

Successful troll was successful. Hopsin 3
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 13:00
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Kill Yourself.
Before I do it for you.

Successful troll was successful. Hopsin 3
this lol
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 2:15
Yes, I may of been trolled, but the dude needs to shut up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum