Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Slim The Mobster dropped from Aftermath Empty Slim The Mobster dropped from Aftermath

Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 1:08
http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=150172
lmfao he has a giant Aftermath tattoo on his back! Busta Rhymes
He should of thought of his performance on the label before he did that. I honestly heard like 1 song from this guy, and no disrespect because I know nothing about him but I think its pretty sad that you can be signed to Aftermath and basically nobody knows about you, maybe its just me but I never hear people talking about the new Slim the Mobster track being dope or I can't wait for that new Slim the Mobster album.I hope they left him with enough money to get that tat removed.
King
King
Registered Member

Slim The Mobster dropped from Aftermath Empty Re: Slim The Mobster dropped from Aftermath

Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 2:37
Fail majors
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Slim The Mobster dropped from Aftermath Empty Re: Slim The Mobster dropped from Aftermath

Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 5:58
who? Hopsin 3
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 6:05
i noticed he got dropped from the website a while ago but its cool that xzibit signed him
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum