Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3

+28
AlwaysRaw
Mark us
CHA53
liftthat
2pfl
41OMaXiMuS
Royalty
Chokey
Essence
Hip-Hopsin'
BabySmacker
Nidac_7
King
SdoubleT
GangusKahn
Katz Inf Gang
DGCK
anthonyFv
Buddie
adeem
proswervez
whufcwesthamunited
Perfect Stranger
hopsintupac
Jeet
Swerve
Frankie
32 posters
Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 0:35
Mark us wrote:This is why i like(d) Hopsin. Because of his rap. His flow and the way he rhymes interest me, not his relationship with God or shit like that.
10/10 post
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 1:25
The Event wrote:Wack. Hop could have done much better. Jarren and Dizzy had no reason to diss Jokerr.
Hopsin 3 The Jokerr didn't ever diss them... or wait :l
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 2:37
The Event wrote:Wack. Hop could have done much better. Jarren and Dizzy had no reason to diss Jokerr.

SwizZz 1
semaj116
Registered Member

Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 4:24

Lmao, really? Now you're just coming off as a Jokerr dick rider. You know damn well Hop went in and Jarren and Dizzy's disses were completely justifiable. If you really don't like FV then why are you on these forums?
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 12:05

Tbh I have to smh and lol at the same time while rofl'ing while reading this comment tbh.

Mark us wrote:This is why i like(d) Hopsin. Because of his rap. His flow and the way he rhymes interest me, not his relationship with God or shit like that.
Strong post
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 12:32

Dude you're a fool. Get off Jokerrs dick already, this was dope and if you're too much of a faggot to realise, why are you even on these forums? Should've stayed gone.
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 16:19

I bet you have a tiny little pee pee. It's okay, even if you have trouble with the ladies, I'll still suck it for you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum