Frankie

Administrator

Swerve

Registered Member
They all fucking went in. Especially Hop And Jarren

Jeet

Registered Member
DJ Premier? Damn.

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

hopsintupac

Registered Member
Can't wait to listen to it to bad Im school :/! Anyway no jokerr diss in this one?

https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Swerve

Registered Member
Jarren did, Dizzy did too i believe.

Swerve

Registered Member
"If you lost your wallet and i found it i would not commit to stealing it"

"Hopsin find your body and your wallet with no cash in it"

Jeet

Registered Member
@Swerve wrote:"If you lost your wallet and i found it i would not commit to stealing it"

"Hopsin find your body and your wallet with no cash in it"
hahahahahhahaha

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
What happen to not rapping about Satanic things and gratuitous violence.
Either way, this is so fucking dope!

Jarren's ejaculating glitter line was hilarious.
Hop's shit was impressive as well...

FV making moves though, DJ Premier.
Word.

whufcwesthamunited

Registered Member
It has been a while since I liked a video by FV where ALL the artists sound good but here Hop, Dizzy, Jarren and SwizZz were impressive. If I had to put them in order it would be Hop, SwizZz, Jarren then Dizzy. But as I said, they all impressed me. Hopsin was quite far ahead from the rest though. Very good!

10 Re: TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 on 5/11/2012, 12:33 pm

proswervez

Registered Member
They all RIPPED it, but why does SwizZz look so sad?

11 Re: TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 on 5/11/2012, 12:44 pm

whufcwesthamunited

Registered Member
@proswervez wrote:They all RIPPED it, but why does SwizZz look so sad?

He has looked sad for ages. Just look at his recent photos on facebook (especially his personal account)

Registered Member
Disappointed, expected better from all of them. Order they went is order of who was best.

adeem

Registered Member
This was dope as fuck.

LOL at this, I honestly think the only rational thing for FV to do at this point is slap the shit outta him.

whufcwesthamunited

Registered Member
HopNation wrote:Disappointed, expected better from all of them. Order they went is order of who was best.

Some people are just never pleased.

whufcwesthamunited

Registered Member
@adeem wrote:This was dope as fuck.

LOL at this, I honestly think the only rational thing for FV to do at this point is slap the shit outta him.

Jokerr just thinks he is better than he actually is. The more FV disses him, the more wound up he will get and the more he will cry on facebook and try to diss them. There is no way FV can win. FV can diss the jokerr all the want. It could be the best diss ever in hip hop but Jokerr would still be mad and would say 'i am going to make a better diss'. Particuarly because he was the one who helped make Hopsin who he is today so he thinks he is better than Hopsin. And it is indisputable that Hopsin is the best artist in FV so I guess the jokerr will think that if he is better than Hopsin that he is better than every other FV artist.

adeem

Registered Member
@whufcwesthamunited wrote:Jokerr just thinks he is better than he actually is. The more FV disses him, the more wound up he will get and the more he will cry on facebook and try to diss them. There is no way FV can win. FV can diss the jokerr all the want. It could be the best diss ever in hip hop but Jokerr would still be mad and would say 'i am going to make a better diss'. Particuarly because he was the one who helped make Hopsin who he is today so he thinks he is better than Hopsin. And it is indisputable that Hopsin is the best artist in FV so I guess the jokerr will think that if he is better than Hopsin that he is better than every other FV artist.

That's why they should just fuck him up.

Buddie

Registered Member
This was pretty good! The best IMO was Hop, Dizzy, SwizZz, Jarren.

hopsintupac

Registered Member
I liked it a lot especially benton and swizzz actually hop went really hard too.. Dizzy did aight...

https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

anthonyFv

Registered Member
GOD DAMMIT, I wanna see this so bad, but I'm at school for 2 1/2 more hours.

DGCK

Review Team
Damn this shit is legit. I knew everyone was going to find some way to talk down about this. They all had ill verses! I really enjoyed this shiz.. Dunno why the Jokerr takes shit so personal. Trying to make everything about himself. Petty and bitch made if you ask me. That kid begs for more attention than a girl on her period.

Katz Inf Gang

Registered Member
Either Hop decided to use an old verse or he decided against the no negative lyrics thing.

Cypher is dope. Apparently they decided to switch up the order from what it originally was.

GangusKahn

Registered Member
Benton droppin lines!

Subscribe To GangusKahn On YouTube Here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

whufcwesthamunited

Registered Member
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Either Hop decided to use an old verse or he decided against the no negative lyrics thing.

Cypher is dope. Apparently they decided to switch up the order from what it originally was.

I thought that might have been the case. Hopsin didn't know who to give the mic to when he had finished his verse lol. And then Jarren just was like 'give it here'

@adeem wrote:
@whufcwesthamunited wrote:Jokerr just thinks he is better than he actually is. The more FV disses him, the more wound up he will get and the more he will cry on facebook and try to diss them. There is no way FV can win. FV can diss the jokerr all the want. It could be the best diss ever in hip hop but Jokerr would still be mad and would say 'i am going to make a better diss'. Particuarly because he was the one who helped make Hopsin who he is today so he thinks he is better than Hopsin. And it is indisputable that Hopsin is the best artist in FV so I guess the jokerr will think that if he is better than Hopsin that he is better than every other FV artist.

That's why they should just fuck him up.

But I don't think that would achieve anything. Each time a FV member disses the Jokerr, he would diss back. Then FV would diss again, Jokerr would diss back. It would not lead to anything. Jokerr would constantly think he can make a better diss and FV would diss him to get him to shut up, however that is impossible for Jokerr to do because he just craves attention

SdoubleT

Registered Member
awsome cypher, hop an benton killed it!!!!!!

FUCK THE JOKERR

King

Registered Member
"You're like denzel in action, you probably a good guy but we only see you act"

That line is true in so many levels.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum