Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Funk Volume 2012 Tour - The Piano Cypher Empty Funk Volume 2012 Tour - The Piano Cypher

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:09

Dizzy and Hopsin doing off the top freestyles while Jarren plays the piano (not really).
Good to see they can still have fun and just enjoy themselves.

Hopsin 3 at the fans in the end
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Funk Volume 2012 Tour - The Piano Cypher Empty Re: Funk Volume 2012 Tour - The Piano Cypher

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:19
King wrote:Hopsin 3 at the fans in the end
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Funk Volume 2012 Tour - The Piano Cypher Empty Re: Funk Volume 2012 Tour - The Piano Cypher

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 20:49
Hopsin's a great freestyler Funk Volume 2012 Tour - The Piano Cypher 4064061219
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 22:42
This wasn't off the top...I've seen him spit off the top a few times on YouTube and he can only put together a few bars....They write simple shit then play it off like its off the top....Except I think Dizzy really tried at the end there and failed.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 23:27
GangusKahn wrote:This wasn't off the top...I've seen him spit off the top a few times on YouTube and he can only put together a few bars....They write simple shit then play it off like its off the top....Except I think Dizzy really tried at the end there and failed.

NO, hopsin actually got better, it was off the top.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 23:48
now those fans at the end are REAL FANS!!! Dizzy
Anyways I hope Hopsin has a song on KM with a straight piano beat from Jarren.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 0:09
King wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:This wasn't off the top...I've seen him spit off the top a few times on YouTube and he can only put together a few bars....They write simple shit then play it off like its off the top....Except I think Dizzy really tried at the end there and failed.

He got better? Show me another off the top freestyle where he's even half this good...
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 0:58
GangusKahn wrote:
King wrote:

He got better? Show me another off the top freestyle where he's even half this good...

Funk Volume 2012 Tour - The Piano Cypher Bender-dance
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 2:05
GangusKahn wrote:
King wrote:

well all they seem to do on the road is freestyles now
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 4:44
Hopsin was playing a beat from Knock Madness but it sounds better on his keyboard.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 5:12
GangusKahn wrote:
King wrote:

suddenly a faggot appears.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 5:33
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
King wrote:

Hopsin 5 Dizzy
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 5:54
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
King wrote:

Yeah, I was wondering why he back?

Welcome back GangusKant Dizzy

I have no beef with you, but why appear again out of the blue?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum