Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funk Volume (Cypher Coming Soon) NEW INFO MUST READ!!!

+10
Katz Inf Gang
Buddie
Grandmaster
CHA53
whufcwesthamunited
Nidac_7
anthonyFv
King
zkickpush
14 posters
Go down
zkickpush
Registered Member

Funk Volume (Cypher Coming Soon) NEW INFO MUST READ!!! Empty Funk Volume (Cypher Coming Soon) NEW INFO MUST READ!!!

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 13:00
The new cypher that FV recorded is a jokerr response diss in Jarren and Dizzys Verses!!! it was heard by KATZ from the INF GANG... Can't wait to hear there verses when this cypher drops!!!

FUCK THE JOKERR!!!
King
King
Registered Member

Funk Volume (Cypher Coming Soon) NEW INFO MUST READ!!! Empty Re: Funk Volume (Cypher Coming Soon) NEW INFO MUST READ!!!

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 13:25
zkickpush wrote:The new cypher that FV recorded is a jokerr response diss in Jarren and Dizzys Verses!!! it was heard by KATZ from the INF GANG... Can't wait to hear there verses when this cypher drops!!!

FUCK THE JOKERR!!!

I was expecting swizzz but ok lol.

The jokerr is gonna like this tbh haha.
Registered Member

Funk Volume (Cypher Coming Soon) NEW INFO MUST READ!!! Empty Re: Funk Volume (Cypher Coming Soon) NEW INFO MUST READ!!!

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 13:46

Shit sucks tbh
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:03
HopNation wrote:

Shit sucks tbh

Thats not it dummy lol, they were doing that just messing around.
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:19
King wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Shit sucks tbh

dummy really? I don't care if it's it or not, doesn't change the fact that it sucks.

Plus you still took the video and made a pointless thread, it was already posted dummy lol
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:31
HopNation wrote:
King wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Shit sucks tbh

dummy really? I don't care if it's it or not, doesn't change the fact that it sucks.

Plus you still took the video and made a pointless thread, it was already posted dummy lol

That video is irrelevant to this thread, I was going to post it in it's own thread prior to you posting it here which would of made more sense.

Here watch something else that sucks to entertain you

Dizzy

Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:38
Lol why keep making pointless threads though? Like that shitty video needed it's own thread.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:43
HopNation wrote:Lol why keep making pointless threads though? Like that shitty video needed it's own thread.

It's not pointless your post was, admit it.

you mad it has it's own thread because you don't like it?

Funk Volume (Cypher Coming Soon) NEW INFO MUST READ!!! Cmonson
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 14:56
King wrote:
HopNation wrote:Lol why keep making pointless threads though? Like that shitty video needed it's own thread.

Umm no, people keep making retarded threads. Guarantee when the actual cypher is posted you wouldn't post it here or in the other thread about it, you would give it "it's own thread" smh
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 15:16
HopNation wrote:
King wrote:

Umm no, people keep making retarded threads. Guarantee when the actual cypher is posted you wouldn't post it here or in the other thread about it, you would give it "it's own thread" smh

Don't argue just for the sake of winning an argument. Look at the main idea in all of this.. It's like making an ill mind of Hopsin 5 thread and posting a new song featuring Hopsin expecting people to talk about it in that thread, meanwhile it's perfectly fine to make a new thread about it (Unless there's a thread for Hopsin collabs).

People need to find a balance when posting, you don't want to make a separate thread for everything (zwis) and you also don't want to cram everything in one thread. Everything in moderation.

anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 15:37
I really don't think responding is neccesarry because nobody really knows about the Jokerr but if someone would do it I would like it to be Jarren (or swizZz because he was the one it was directed torwards mainly but owell)I really don't care.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 15:39
I just hope it turns out to be a dope cypher, I wonder what beat they're using this time..
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 15:49
anthonyFv wrote:I really don't think responding is neccesarry because nobody really knows about the Jokerr but if someone would do it I would like it to be Jarren (or swizZz because he was the one it was directed torwards mainly but owell)I really don't care.

Jarren is probably the safest one to do it because i don't think jokerr knows a lot about him to diss him back.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 15:52
If hopsin was evil he could fuel up jarren with info to do his dirty work for him Hopsin 3

whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 16:38
Is this it?

CHA53
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 17:12
HopNation wrote:

Shit sucks tbh
Well probably because it was off the top & they were having fun... That isn't even the teamback pack cypher thing anyways. Besides, lets see you kick a better freestyle.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 18:37
Everything is resolved in the first page lets move on lol.

Anyways the video should not take too long to edit tbh.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 19:01
CHA53 wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Shit sucks tbh
Well probably because it was off the top & they were having fun... That isn't even the teamback pack cypher thing anyways. Besides, lets see you kick a better freestyle.
wtf this was dope! especially for off the top and Jarren got some Piano skills.I am starting to question your guy's taste in music (dont get me wrong I don't care its your opinion, but some things I just don't understand why people like or dislike its all opinion)ICP sucks tho, that is a musical FACT
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 19:06
anthonyFv wrote:
CHA53 wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Shit sucks tbh
wtf this was dope! especially for off the top and Jarren got some Piano skills.I am starting to question your guy's taste in music (dont get me wrong I don't care its your opinion, but some things I just don't understand why people like or dislike its all opinion)ICP sucks tho, that is a musical FACT

No, ICP is better than Eminem.

Funk Volume (Cypher Coming Soon) NEW INFO MUST READ!!! Trollface
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 19:13
[quote="King"]
anthonyFv wrote:
CHA53 wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Shit sucks tbh

Exactly.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 20:55
Don't they realize that's what The Jokerr wants? lol

This will definitely give him a lot more fans. But why Jarren and Dizzy? He didn't even say anything bad about them in the song. The song was directed mainly at SwizZz and then Hop.

I'm just glad someone is responding! This is gonna get good!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 21:11
[quote="Grandmaster"]
King wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
CHA53 wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Shit sucks tbh

Exactly.
he was trolling, you are serious. SwizZz 1
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 21:42
[quote="anthonyFv"]
Grandmaster wrote:
King wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
CHA53 wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Shit sucks tbh

Exactly.
he was trolling, you are serious. SwizZz 1

ICP have a 6 album long metaphore, can any other rapper say that.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 22:31
Buddie wrote:Don't they realize that's what The Jokerr wants? lol

This will definitely give him a lot more fans. But why Jarren and Dizzy? He didn't even say anything bad about them in the song. The song was directed mainly at SwizZz and then Hop.

Jarren is probably the one that he least wants to get a diss from though lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 22:42
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:Don't they realize that's what The Jokerr wants? lol

Jarren is probably the one that he least wants to get a diss from though lol.

Yeah that's true, but at least they are dissing him. He will gain fans from this even if they just subliminally diss him.

He didn't really expect to get a response from the "Side Kick" video. That's why he's putting out a final diss to Hopsin and FV that's a little more personal.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum