Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)

+11
Royalty
Chokey
achmed420
Hyde
Buddie
Xxmattman7xX
GangusKahn
41OMaXiMuS
STRANGEgenius
semaj116
Fiasco
15 posters
Go down
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)  Empty TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 7:04

in my opinion:

1. Dizzy
2. Jarren Benton
3. Irv Da Phenom
4. Mobs Jedi

Benton killed this actually.
semaj116
Registered Member

TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)  Empty Re: TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 7:44
Holy fuck... all killed it except Mobs haha but poor him you could tell he knew he had a weak verse. Jarren fucking bodied it however, then Dizzy, then Irv. Sorry Mobs.
semaj116
Registered Member

TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)  Empty Re: TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 7:46
ALSO, this is the first beat by Hoppa that I've really liked. His shit on Dizzy's projects were kinda shitty imo but this was sick.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 7:50
Irv da Phenom lyrically butraped everyone IMO.

and Jarren sounds like a wannabe Lynch.
semaj116
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 14:17
Woah dude, I just realised Benton is like the skinnier more lyrical Bizarre.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 14:50
Just listened to this on my phone... here's my thoughts:

Dizzy's verse wasn't super lyrically impressive, but it was postive, mature and focused.

Then Jarren comes in talking about tying up white people and fucking dead corpses... I don't know about you guys, but I am really fucking sick of all these "white people" lines in rap... shit is played out anymore. Also, he clearly uses shock value to elevate his lackluster performance.

Then the trend continues after Jarren and there is more talk of fucking with white people, etc.

Shits wack and not what hip hop needs right now. Props to Dizzy Wright tho.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 15:08
I dont even wanna say someone did better than anyone else...They were all on a similar level here imo...Thta beat is sick tho
Xxmattman7xX
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 15:54
i like Dizzy Wright's part the best and the beat was great.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 17:26
Didn't like anybody's verse tbh, nobody really stood out to me
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 18:12
Dope beat. Dizzy was great, Jarren was good with flow and delivery, but his lyrics were typical Jarren shit. Wish Hop was in this, I feel like he would have fucking devoured this beat.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 8:57
they all did pretty good and this is a lot better than the last one
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 9:55
semaj116 wrote:ALSO, this is the first beat by Hoppa that I've really liked. His shit on Dizzy's projects were kinda shitty imo but this was sick.
you didn't like FV 2012? TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)  3796888498
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 9:56
TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)  35ec

very original Benton...

Didn't like this neither.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 10:25
Chokey wrote:TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)  35ec

very original Benton...

i just realised he said that, smfh.
semaj116
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 11:02
Chokey wrote:TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)  35ec

very original Benton...

To be fair I doubt Jarren was surfing 9gag or whatever other shitty meme site and saw that and was like "AYO. I'M USING THIS SHIT"
It's not that much of an original line anyway, anyone could have come up with that by themselves
semaj116
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 11:04
Chokey wrote:
semaj116 wrote:ALSO, this is the first beat by Hoppa that I've really liked. His shit on Dizzy's projects were kinda shitty imo but this was sick.
you didn't like FV 2012? TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)  3796888498
Oh I thought that was Hop and Hoppa was just doing the scratches for some reason haha. The beat does sound very Hopsin after all but nah I did like it.
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 21:41
Does anyone have a link so i can download it?
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 22:31
Royalty wrote:Does anyone have a link so i can download it?
Go to one of those youtube to mp3 sites. Google youtube to mp3 and you'll probably find one.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 22:57
Come on it's just a cypher. Cypher's don't need to have messages. So it's alright to rap about anything.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 0:57
I lol'ed at this when I saw it hahaha
TeamBackPack / Funk Volume Cypher II (Prod by DJ Hoppa)  Rd6vb10
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 3:34
buddie wrote:I lol'ed at this when I saw it hahaha
So true.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 5:48
i highly doubt that was Dames idea...
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 15:56

What the fuck..
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:12
buddie wrote:I lol'ed at this when I saw it hahaha
Dizzy isn't bad, that's bull crap.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum