Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3

+28
AlwaysRaw
Mark us
CHA53
liftthat
2pfl
41OMaXiMuS
Royalty
Chokey
Essence
Hip-Hopsin'
BabySmacker
Nidac_7
King
SdoubleT
GangusKahn
Katz Inf Gang
DGCK
anthonyFv
Buddie
adeem
proswervez
whufcwesthamunited
Perfect Stranger
hopsintupac
Jeet
Swerve
Frankie
32 posters
Go down
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 21:15
SdoubleT wrote:awsome cypher, hop an benton killed it!!!!!!

FUCK THE JOKERR

Have you actually listened to the Jokerr's music?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 21:35
The only one in Funk Volume that is capable of beating The Jokerr in a beef is Hopsin. SwizZz would have a chance, but he's too nice of a guy to get angry enough to write a good diss.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 21:57
Buddie wrote:SwizZz would have a chance, but he's too nice of a guy to get angry enough to write a good diss.

And he's obviously too depressed to just write good verses in general at this point.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 22:05
Hopsin - Rawest verse, nicest flow, executed well

Jarren
- Raw, most shock value, no fucks given lol

Dizzy - Had the best reasoning and valid points, By far the most positive verse, ok flow.

SwizZz - Nice rhyme schemes and dope flow; I was not impressed with anything he said tbh.

Overall I enjoyed this cypher.
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 22:13
adeem wrote:This was dope as fuck.

TeamBackPack - Funk Volume Cypher 3 - Page 2 NI8Wn
>You're feelings hurt?
>You are feelings hurt.

Jokerr's grammar is fucking awful, lmao.
He was obviously the one who had his feelings hurt being that he calls them pussies and whining over a social networking site He honestly can't say anything about bad rapping as he is one of the worst rappers I've heard in a while.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 22:38
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:

>You're feelings hurt?
>You are feelings hurt.

He was obviously the one who had his feelings hurt being that he calls them pussies and whining over a social networking site He honestly can't say anything about bad rapping as he is one of the worst rappers I've heard in a while.

"New sh*t. TeamBackPack/Funk Volume Cypher III. let me know if yall fkn w it. #fv2012 #TurnitUp"

Yeah you're right, Dizzy's grammar is so much better.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 23:52
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:

>You're feelings hurt?
>You are feelings hurt.

Who cares if he made a grammar mistake? And the Jokerr is a pretty good rapper. Quit riding the dick.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 23:53
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:

>You're feelings hurt?
>You are feelings hurt.

Who cares if he made a grammar mistake? And the Jokerr is a pretty good rapper. Quit riding the dick.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 0:11
Dont like Hop on these kinda beats. They all went raw I just didn't like it.

SwizZz > Jarren > Dizzy&Hop

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 0:14
Emblem wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:

>You're feelings hurt?
>You are feelings hurt.

Jokerr is constantly barking for fame on facebook and always complains about other rappers. It's not for nothing no one will sign that attention whore. God damn I am tired of his shit even tho he makes some great shit once in a while.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 0:28
Chokey wrote:
Emblem wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:

>You're feelings hurt?
>You are feelings hurt.

Jokerr is constantly barking for fame on facebook and always complains about other rappers. It's not for nothing no one will sign that attention whore. God damn I am tired of his shit even tho he makes some great shit once in a while.
I never said anything wrong with that, I know he's an attention whore. Hip is just saying bullshit by saying he is one of the worst rappers, and is bitching about a grammar mistake.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 0:47
Hop liked Jarrens verse until he said slap God for making you.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 0:51
Emblem wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Emblem wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:

>You're feelings hurt?
>You are feelings hurt.

I never said anything wrong with that, I know he's an attention whore. Hip is just saying bullshit by saying he is one of the worst rappers, and is bitching about a grammar mistake.
My mistake then. I perceived it the wrong way. Thumbs Up
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 1:16
My boy jarren! dope cyhper overall.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 1:44
Everybody went in... I was a little disappointed in SwizZz though. And Hopsin was pretty evil on this shit, I didn't expect that. I think they should have turned the mic volume up just a bit (maybe just Hops verse). But good shit all around.

2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 2:05
does anybody have a download link for this?
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 2:18
Preemo In Love
CHA53
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 2:26
Wow, even better than I expected it to be. They all killed it, especially Hopsin & Jarren. This is one of Hops sickest verses imo, he definitely showed he's not turning to a christian rapper.

Emblem wrote:Hop liked Jarrens verse until he said slap God for making you.
Lmao, yeah, you could tell by Hopsins face that he didn't like that.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 7:17
Any reactions you see from the people within the video is planned out. They did dozens of takes before getting this video done. It's extremely obvious if you watch Jarren during Hop's verse.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 14:06
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
adeem wrote:
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Jokerr just thinks he is better than he actually is. The more FV disses him, the more wound up he will get and the more he will cry on facebook and try to diss them. There is no way FV can win. FV can diss the jokerr all the want. It could be the best diss ever in hip hop but Jokerr would still be mad and would say 'i am going to make a better diss'. Particuarly because he was the one who helped make Hopsin who he is today so he thinks he is better than Hopsin. And it is indisputable that Hopsin is the best artist in FV so I guess the jokerr will think that if he is better than Hopsin that he is better than every other FV artist.

That's why they should just fuck him up.

But I don't think that would achieve anything. Each time a FV member disses the Jokerr, he would diss back. Then FV would diss again, Jokerr would diss back. It would not lead to anything. Jokerr would constantly think he can make a better diss and FV would diss him to get him to shut up, however that is impossible for Jokerr to do because he just craves attention

I don't mean on a track, I mean it in the physical way.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 19:14
This is why i like(d) Hopsin. Because of his rap. His flow and the way he rhymes interest me, not his relationship with God or shit like that.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:06

LOL at this, I honestly think the only rational thing for FV to do at this point is slap the shit outta him.

hahah at Jokerr thinking no ones using his name because they're scard. They just don't wanna give him the attention he's been waiting for.
I also don't get why Jokerr wants all of Hopsins fans to come his way by Hopsin calling him out because only lik 3/10 Hopsin fans will enjoy his music.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:07
Wack. Hop could have done much better. Jarren and Dizzy had no reason to diss Jokerr.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:07
DGCK wrote:Damn this shit is legit. I knew everyone was going to find some way to talk down about this. They all had ill verses! I really enjoyed this shiz.. Dunno why the Jokerr takes shit so personal. Trying to make everything about himself. Petty and bitch made if you ask me. That kid begs for more attention than a girl on her period.
Lol at the last part being true
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:11
Yea guys, trying to make someone look bad by pointing out their grammar errors just makes you look bad.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum