Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

+13
Chokey
Trimss
Grandmaster
achmed420
Zwis
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
GangusKahn
Hop Sadness
SFVigilante
Buddie
Hyde
17 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? - Page 4 Empty Re: If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 5:33
eminem ain't the greatest of all time.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? - Page 4 Empty Re: If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:08
buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Trimss wrote:Dickriding is saying Hopsin would win the battle while he has no experience in beefing. Eminem had a beef with Ja Rule who was pretty big back then. Yes, he was.

And he and 50 Cent litterally stopped his carreer, they gave him a bad reputation to the point no magazine or club would even want him in. Hopsin just started, beefing with Eminem is a carrer killer.

and lol at thinking someone else wrote Eminem's cypher.. Damn, how dumb can you be? Sarcasm is too hard to understand these days apparently.. Smh these new kids. The Spiritual Criminal line is a mockery to every backpack rapper who just rhymes for the sake of it.

Eminem's diss tracks are genius. Listen to Bully, I remember, Nail in the Coffin or The Sauce. Or even Canibitch.

Canibitch is genius. He kills Canibus because he doesn't even take him seriously, it's a leaked track who basically shits on Canibus in a funny way. Eminem didn't even take him serious, seriously, if someone who's like 5 times bigger than you released a track like this you'd be mad because he killed you.. without even trying.

"What happened with that style you were rapping with.." and the whole impersonation is a killer line.

Oh, and I'm a huge Hopsin stan by the way. But you just can't compare new comers to legends, especially when it's about beefing. No one wants to have a beef with Eminem.
This just takes dickriding to another level. Canibitch was one of the weakest disses I've ever heard, NONE of his punchlines were good and all the lyrics were just pissing around with words.

And anyone who says eminem is the greatest of all time seriously needs to rethink their knowledge of hip hop and listen to other artists.

And anyone who has Big L as their avy needs to step into the 21st Century
lol, that's got nothing to do with anything, and that statement makes no sense.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:09
Teleport wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Trimss wrote:Dickriding is saying Hopsin would win the battle while he has no experience in beefing. Eminem had a beef with Ja Rule who was pretty big back then. Yes, he was.

And he and 50 Cent litterally stopped his carreer, they gave him a bad reputation to the point no magazine or club would even want him in. Hopsin just started, beefing with Eminem is a carrer killer.

and lol at thinking someone else wrote Eminem's cypher.. Damn, how dumb can you be? Sarcasm is too hard to understand these days apparently.. Smh these new kids. The Spiritual Criminal line is a mockery to every backpack rapper who just rhymes for the sake of it.

Eminem's diss tracks are genius. Listen to Bully, I remember, Nail in the Coffin or The Sauce. Or even Canibitch.

Canibitch is genius. He kills Canibus because he doesn't even take him seriously, it's a leaked track who basically shits on Canibus in a funny way. Eminem didn't even take him serious, seriously, if someone who's like 5 times bigger than you released a track like this you'd be mad because he killed you.. without even trying.

"What happened with that style you were rapping with.." and the whole impersonation is a killer line.

Oh, and I'm a huge Hopsin stan by the way. But you just can't compare new comers to legends, especially when it's about beefing. No one wants to have a beef with Eminem.
This just takes dickriding to another level. Canibitch was one of the weakest disses I've ever heard, NONE of his punchlines were good and all the lyrics were just pissing around with words.

And anyone who says eminem is the greatest of all time seriously needs to rethink their knowledge of hip hop and listen to other artists.
Canibitch, in my opinion, is one of the weaker Em disses, but it still fucking smashed him. Besides, I don't think I really have to defend Slim-Fucking-Shady against a faggot who pulled out a fucking notepad in a rap battle. (Canibus VS Dizaster video)

EDIT: Not to mention Em didn't even intend for anyone to hear it, he was just fucking around in the studio. LEAKED is the key word.
*Dickrider alert* Damn, I had no idea we had so many people on em's nuts on these forums SwizZz 1
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:12
this has already turned into the 500th thread about Eminem being the best

for fucks sake.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:15
STRANGEgenius wrote:this has already turned into the 500th thread about Eminem being the best

for fucks sake.
I DON'T think Eminem is the omnipotent greatest of all time creator-master-deity most people do, I DO think that he is one of the more talented rappers that have surfaced in the history of the game. That being said, I do think that several artists could easily compete with him, hence the reason I CREATED this thread, since I legitimately don't know who would win in a beef right now. So fuck you Jeet, and STRANGE you're not alone.

EDIT: Canibus is a fucking joke. GTFO of here with that shit.

Last edited by Teleport on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:17; edited 1 time in total
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:16
Jeet wrote:
buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:

Please explain to me how it doesn't make sense, I'd love to hear it:)
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:30
buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:

Please explain to me how it doesn't make sense, I'd love to hear it:)
Because it has nothing to do with the thread. And Big L is a legend. That's a no brainer. Is there something wrong with having one of NY's finest as my avi?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:40
Teleport wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:this has already turned into the 500th thread about Eminem being the best

for fucks sake.
I DON'T think Eminem is the omnipotent greatest of all time creator-master-deity most people do, I DO think that he is one of the more talented rappers that have surfaced in the history of the game. That being said, I do think that several artists could easily compete with him, hence the reason I CREATED this thread, since I legitimately don't know who would win in a beef right now. So fuck you Jeet, and STRANGE you're not alone.

You haven't backed up anything you've said lol. Canibus > Eminem

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? - Page 4 302230_302994603049674_114933838522419_1388627_596329374_n
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:41
No their's nothing wrong with that at all. However, bitching all over this thread saying people have no knowledge of hip hop just because they think a certain artist is the greatest of all time, is wrong. Not to mention, calling people dickriders just because they think a song is good that you don't is also wrong.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:47
Jeet wrote:
Teleport wrote:

for fucks sake.

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? - Page 4 302230_302994603049674_114933838522419_1388627_596329374_n
I don't need to back anything up.

vs

I don't fucking think so Hopsin 3

EDIT: LL's response to "99% of your fans wear high heels" was "99% of Canibus' fans don't exist"
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:58
jeez people take someones opinion too fucking far.

everyones gotta chill back, lol.

you guys sound like someone said lil wayne is the greatest.

Canibus and Eminem are both dope. leave it at that if you guys can't argue without the constant name calling...
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 7:02
STRANGEgenius wrote:jeez people take someones opinion too fucking far.

everyones gotta chill back, lol.

you guys sound like someone said lil wayne is the greatest.

Canibus and Eminem are both dope. leave it at that if you guys can't argue without the constant name calling...

Yeah, my jimmies were heavily rustled. Meh fuck it, Jeet if you think Canibus is better than Em then it's all good, I just don't agree I guess. Least we both like Hop Hopsin 3
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 9:08
buddie wrote:No their's nothing wrong with that at all. However, bitching all over this thread saying people have no knowledge of hip hop just because they think a certain artist is the greatest of all time, is wrong. Not to mention, calling people dickriders just because they think a song is good that you don't is also wrong.
So you just admitted it's got nothing to do with anything lol. And that's not what I said, go back and read. I don't care about people saying eminem is their favourite of all time. But the greatest? No
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 15:33
Jeet wrote:
Teleport wrote:

for fucks sake.

Lol I made that original meme!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 18:24
Jeet wrote:
buddie wrote:No their's nothing wrong with that at all. However, bitching all over this thread saying people have no knowledge of hip hop just because they think a certain artist is the greatest of all time, is wrong. Not to mention, calling people dickriders just because they think a song is good that you don't is also wrong.
So you just admitted it's got nothing to do with anything lol. And that's not what I said, go back and read. I don't care about people saying eminem is their favourite of all time. But the greatest? No

So who do you think is the greatest of all time Mr. Poopy Pants?
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 19:08
Man I wonder how ems dick taste. Bet some of the people commenting could tell me.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 22:03
Hop Sadness wrote:Man I wonder how ems dick taste. Bet some of the people commenting could tell me.
This Hopsin 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum