Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

+13
Chokey
Trimss
Grandmaster
achmed420
Zwis
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
GangusKahn
Hop Sadness
SFVigilante
Buddie
Hyde
17 posters
Go down
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? Empty If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 3:03
I honestly don't know the answer to this. Em is a great rapper but he's on a downward curve, where as hop is rising up to his peak. I gotta go with Hop at this point, but I think old em would fucking merk just about anyone.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? Empty Re: If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 3:06

As much as I love Hop, it wouldn't even be close.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? Empty Re: If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 3:09
Eminem Hands Down But it will be a great battle
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 3:16
Don't know what I wanna see more, them beef or them collab lol.
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 3:53
Em
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 4:55
Em is too smart...I think Hop would match the support as far as online fans go, but Em has the mainstream locked down...It wouldn't be fair.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 5:43
Haven't heard much battle material from hop so it's hard to say. Plus em has never battled a real rapper apart from canibus, and that beef never ended.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 5:44
depends what Em brings to the table...
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 6:01
He never battled a real rapper because no one was stupid enough to diss him
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 6:45
buddie wrote:He never battled a real rapper because no one was stupid enough to diss him

ICP , cannibus, everlast, benzino, cage,. ja rule , limp bizkit, moby, nelly, ..............
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 6:50
Zwis wrote:
buddie wrote:He never battled a real rapper because no one was stupid enough to diss him

ICP , cannibus, everlast, benzino, cage,. ja rule , limp bizkit, moby, nelly, ..............

I said "real rapper"

None of those are real rappers other than Cannibus
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 8:01
buddie wrote:
Zwis wrote:

I said "real rapper"

Nellys Country Grammar was dope.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 8:09
eminem would totally kill hop in a battle. hop isnt very good with beef and diss tracks. imo his novi novak diss tracks were pretty weak
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 9:18
buddie wrote:
Zwis wrote:

I said "real rapper"

"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something top say/But nothing comes out/when they mover their lips/just a bunch of gibberish/ them mother fuckers know that buddie forgot about Cage"
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 10:57
King Suicide wrote:
buddie wrote:
Zwis wrote:

I said "real rapper"

"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something top say/But nothing comes out/when they mover their lips/just a bunch of gibberish/ them mother fuckers know that buddie forgot about Cage"
He barely dissed cage
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 11:03
Jeet wrote:
He barely dissed cage[/quote]

Their was still a feud so it counts.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 11:32
Eminem never had beef with real rappers, but that doesn't take away the quality of his disses.

If you was really sellin coke, well then what the fuck
you stop for dummy? If you slew some crack
you'd make alot more money than you do from rap

This right here? This shit is golden.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 11:58
novi novak diss was dope
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 12:00
Trimss wrote:Eminem never had beef with real rappers, but that doesn't take away the quality of his disses.

Ja Rule won the diss agaisnt emienm.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 12:15
Sorry Hop dont there's one white dude in the world you shouldn't fuck with and this is him.

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? Eminem
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 12:44
It could honestly go either way.

I can see Hop beating Em by focusing on the fact that Em has fallen off and became like the pop artists he once hated...

Or I can see Em snapping back into Slim Shady mode to crush a worthwhile opponent.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 14:13
Eminem would probably get Taylor Swift to do the hook on his diss track. Hopsin 3
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 15:58
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Trimss wrote:Eminem never had beef with real rappers, but that doesn't take away the quality of his disses.

Ja Rule won the diss agaisnt emienm.

Yep just like The Jokerr crushed Tech N9ne. Hopsin 2
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 16:22
adeem wrote:Eminem would probably get Taylor Swift to do the hook on his diss track. Hopsin 3
This. I'm sorry guys, I used to be so far on Ems dick that it would take a crane to pull me off, but since listening to other current and talented rappers for a couple years, I've gotta go with hop. Eminem is a shell of what he used to be, and I honestly don't think he could snap back into shady even if he wanted to. RIP Shady, last appearance westwood freestyle 2009.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:02
Teleport wrote:
adeem wrote:Eminem would probably get Taylor Swift to do the hook on his diss track. Hopsin 3
This. I'm sorry guys, I used to be so far on Ems dick that it would take a crane to pull me off, but since listening to other current and talented rappers for a couple years, I've gotta go with hop. Eminem is a shell of what he used to be, and I honestly don't think he could snap back into shady even if he wanted to. RIP Shady, last appearance westwood freestyle 2009.

have you seen his BET Cypher?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum