Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Tupac-Current Status Empty Tupac-Current Status

Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 18:29
Dead or Alive?
I caught some shit on youtube that got me thinking.
It's kinda creepy to think about, there's a lotta shit that connects as him being alive.
But it's very hard to believe that he actually is alive.
Thoughts?

^Part 1

^Part 2
Anonymous

Tupac-Current Status Empty Re: Tupac-Current Status

Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 18:32
Nigga's dead, people need to face that fact. It is crazy to at times with this stuff..
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 18:35
As nice as ti'd be for Pac to be alive, he's probably dead. I will agree that their is some weird shit that went along with him dying, though.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 18:47
He's dead for sure imo.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 19:38
Dead. I talked to his God Sister for over 2 hours, not even a month ago. He lived with her for several years and they were very close. She showed me original photos of her and pac growing up that the public has seen. She would know if he was alive.
Nevermind
Nevermind
Registered Member

Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 18:13
I didn't watch those videos but I'm absolutely sure that he's dead. I mean, it would take a big ass conspiracy to cover that up. Like, is it that he didn't get shot or that he survived and escaped in hiding? That would mean that all the people who saw the shooting were lying, all the doctors, all the police officers and all his family members. I mean, that would be extra hard to pull off. Like, some CIA secrets have been discovered and the people who were not to leak the info were probably threatened with death if they did so, and yet shit has leaked (I can't give you an example but I've heard ones). And even if that was a bad/false analogy, why is so hard to believe the most obvious thing? He was messing with a gang member who doesn't give a shit about killing somebody, some time later he sends his people on him and they killed him. Not to mention that there was no reason for him to even do all that. And if he had one, why do it in Vegas where it'd be harder to get the "job" done? It'd be more logical if they pulled it off on some random street or in a small town or something.

Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 18:19
He's dead man, RIP Pac!
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 19:14
Nevermind wrote:I didn't watch those videos but I'm absolutely sure that he's dead. I mean, it would take a big ass conspiracy to cover that up. Like, is it that he didn't get shot or that he survived and escaped in hiding? That would mean that all the people who saw the shooting were lying, all the doctors, all the police officers and all his family members. I mean, that would be extra hard to pull off. Like, some CIA secrets have been discovered and the people who were not to leak the info were probably threatened with death if they did so, and yet shit has leaked (I can't give you an example but I've heard ones). And even if that was a bad/false analogy, why is so hard to believe the most obvious thing? He was messing with a gang member who doesn't give a shit about killing somebody, some time later he sends his people on him and they killed him. Not to mention that there was no reason for him to even do all that. And if he had one, why do it in Vegas where it'd be harder to get the "job" done? It'd be more logical if they pulled it off on some random street or in a small town or something.

i feel you dude. good shit.
Nevermind
Nevermind
Registered Member

Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 20:15
^Thanks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum