Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

+13
Chokey
Trimss
Grandmaster
achmed420
Zwis
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
GangusKahn
Hop Sadness
SFVigilante
Buddie
Hyde
17 posters
Go down
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? - Page 2 Empty Re: If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:06
Have you seen the uncut version? It was pre written by ANOTHER dude, some guy in. Slaughterhouse. The first verse about the swimming pool made me cringe.
Registered Member

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? - Page 2 Empty Re: If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:09
Zwis wrote:
buddie wrote:He never battled a real rapper because no one was stupid enough to diss him

ICP , cannibus, everlast, benzino, cage,. ja rule , limp bizkit, moby, nelly, ..............

Yeah you basically just made Buddie's point. Lol
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:13
HopNation wrote:
Zwis wrote:
buddie wrote:He never battled a real rapper because no one was stupid enough to diss him

ICP , cannibus, everlast, benzino, cage,. ja rule , limp bizkit, moby, nelly, ..............

CAGE!
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:14
Teleport wrote:Have you seen the uncut version? It was pre written by ANOTHER dude, some guy in. Slaughterhouse. The first verse about the swimming pool made me cringe.

LMFAO dude sorry but your post is so stupid I had to say something.

First off all the Cyphers were pre-written. 2nd Royce said in both versions, "Kick that shit I wrote you" Lol both him and Eminem always joke about that shit, it was just a joke. Also Eminem was joking about the lyrical miracle spiritual individual in your swimming pool part, you can tell. Eminem wrote it, Eminem joked in an interview that he wrote the entire Slaughterhouse album and everything. Hahaha
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:16
King Suicide wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Zwis wrote:

CAGE!

The Cage thing was too small to even be considered a beef, so I doubt count that. Actually Ja Rule was very big at the time Em dissed him, but again, I don't think he should really be considered a real rapper.

And I just noticed that that entire list of rappers are not as big as they used to be and no longer make good music or any music at all.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:19
HopNation wrote:
Teleport wrote:Have you seen the uncut version? It was pre written by ANOTHER dude, some guy in. Slaughterhouse. The first verse about the swimming pool made me cringe.

First off all the Cyphers were pre-written. 2nd Royce said in both versions, "Kick that shit I wrote you" Lol both him and Eminem always joke about that shit, it was just a joke. Also Eminem was joking about the lyrical miracle spiritual individual in your swimming pool part, you can tell. Eminem wrote it, Eminem joked in an interview that he wrote the entire Slaughterhouse album and everything. Hahaha
Well fuck, ya got me. Still, I don't consider shady alive. Just my personal opinion and you can call m stupid all you want, slim shady is gone.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:22
HopNation wrote:

The thing is, the "lyrical miracle spiritual individual in your swimming pool" part wasn't funny tho... at all. He's just not nearly as funny or creative as he used to be.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:24
If you have been a fan of Slim Shady since the late 90's there's no way you'd say Hopsin here...No offense to the young fans, but I just think when you've been a fan and considered him the best rapper for 15 years straight you gotta stay loyal...I'm a huge Hop fan, and will be no matter what...But there's no way I'd take him over Em.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:24
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
HopNation wrote:

The thing is, the "lyrical miracle spiritual individual in your swimming pool" part wasn't funny tho... at all. He's just not nearly as funny or creative as he used to be.

He really wasn't trying to be funny with us. It's obviously was an inside joke between him, Slaughterhouse and Yela. He was just fooling around being stupid with his friends.

@GangusKahn Exactly!
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:31
Maybe true. I started listening to em 2008, so I don't really know how it is to follow him and his antics lol. Idk man, em's fallen off. That's obvious, the question is how far.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:34
Teleport wrote:Maybe true. I started listening to em 2008, so I don't really know how it is to follow him and his antics lol. Idk man, em's fallen off. That's obvious, the question is how far.

Their's no doubt he's changed as an artist and isn't as good as he used to be. With that said, he is still a great rapper and artist. The punchlines he uses now are horrible and his screaming/yelling delivery makes me cringe everytime I hear it. He lost Slim Shady somewhere down the road around late 2003/early 2004, but the little Slim Shady inside him is still there, he just has to find it. I still thinks his next album is going to be magnificient.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:34
GangusKahn wrote:If you have been a fan of Slim Shady since the late 90's there's no way you'd say Hopsin here...No offense to the young fans, but I just think when you've been a fan and considered him the best rapper for 15 years straight you gotta stay loyal...I'm a huge Hop fan, and will be no matter what...But there's no way I'd take him over Em.

That's what I consider to be dickriding.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:46
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:If you have been a fan of Slim Shady since the late 90's there's no way you'd say Hopsin here...No offense to the young fans, but I just think when you've been a fan and considered him the best rapper for 15 years straight you gotta stay loyal...I'm a huge Hop fan, and will be no matter what...But there's no way I'd take him over Em.

Not at all lol...Dickriding would be me telling you I like his new songs he does with Rhianna and I have posters on my wall at age 27....Why does it always seem like you think on terms of either dick riding or just hating all the time lol? There is a grey area there Max, don't be afraid to jump in.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:48
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Not at all lol...Dickriding would be me telling you I like his new songs he does with Rhianna and I have posters on my wall at age 27....Why does it always seem like you think on terms of either dick riding or just hating all the time lol? There is a grey area there Max, don't be afraid to jump in.

You are a Hopsin & Eminem dickrider. I feel no need to further justify that claim as all the evidence is heavily documented on this forum. Not even trying to be an asshole to you, just pointing out an observation I have made. You support them no matter what, that to me, is dickriding. Perhaps we have different definitions.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:56
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

No riding dick is being MORE than a fan...Which if anyone would be you considering how much you have to say about what they do, join their little contests, and judge every one of their fans on this forum...Yeah your definition is completely whack lol. I'm a fan, nothing more nothing less....If Hopsin goes and starts singing gospel I wont listen to it, but I WILL support whatever he does...Thats called being loyal, if you think thats riding dick then your just being a fuckin hater...I dont know how you even argue that.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:05
GangusKahn wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

No riding dick is being MORE than a fan...Which if anyone would be you considering how much you have to say about what they do, join their little contests, and judge every one of their fans on this forum...Yeah your definition is completely whack lol. I'm a fan, nothing more nothing less....If Hopsin goes and starts singing gospel I wont listen to it, but I WILL support whatever he does...Thats called being loyal, if you think thats riding dick then your just being a fuckin hater...I dont know how you even argue that.

Like I said before, we have different definitions. You're a Hopsin & Eminem dickrider in my book, fo sho. If you can't criticize them and recognize flaws or think for yourself.... that's being loyal? Not in my book.

Artists grow through criticism, not through yes men agreeing with everything they do.

I'm only a hater on The Jokerr
I am SOMEWHAT of a Hopsin dickrider sometimes.. I admit it.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:09
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Like I said before, we have different definitions. You're a Hopsin & Eminem dickrider in my book, fo sho. If you can't criticize them and recognize flaws or think for yourself.... that's being loyal? Not in my book.

Artists grow through criticism, not through yes men agreeing with everything they do.

No offense but your making no sense here...I don't speak to Hop therefore being a yes man would be a delusional crazy way of acting towards someone who doesn't know about me...And I was the one who started that big debate on the other forums criticizing Hopsin's low vocabulary full of elementary words...All I've ever said about Eminem is that he is the best rapper of all time....thats its and I defend my statements but never take it any further than that. And I do criticize Em, i just don't fuckin hate like you guys do...theres a difference. Haters talk about slim shady being 'gone' when just a couple years ago he did a song called psycho that was probably his most disturbing song....Max you hate a lot more than you think, and you always seem to have a hard time complimenting people...Even on FB all you do is complain...I mena come on man, I'm always chill with you, I'm the last person you wanna come at lol.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:12
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I am SOMEWHAT of a Hopsin dickrider sometimes.. I admit it.

We all are.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:22
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

No offense but your making no sense here...I don't speak to Hop therefore being a yes man would be a delusional crazy way of acting towards someone who doesn't know about me...And I was the one who started that big debate on the other forums criticizing Hopsin's low vocabulary full of elementary words...All I've ever said about Eminem is that he is the best rapper of all time....thats its and I defend my statements but never take it any further than that. And I do criticize Em, i just don't fuckin hate like you guys do...theres a difference. Haters talk about slim shady being 'gone' when just a couple years ago he did a song called psycho that was probably his most disturbing song....Max you hate a lot more than you think, and you always seem to have a hard time complimenting people...Even on FB all you do is complain...I mena come on man, I'm always chill with you, I'm the last person you wanna come at lol.

Wow. Just, wow. Consider yourself deleted. This is a long time coming anyway. All you do is make retarded ass comments on like 80% of the things I post. Several people have even asked me "who is that retard?". You're on my Facebook more than my fucking girlfriend, real talk. Kinda creepy. Anyway, you obviously don't get me or my way of life at all. I'm not a hater, I'm not a complainer... I'm a realist and an observer. I don't sugar coat the shit I say. Recently you have done nothing but challenge me or take the opposite stance to everything I say, on and off this forum. I usually take it pretty well. But when I challenge you, you act like I threw a punch. I'm done.

Teenage Girl Rant Completed
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:26
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Wow. Just, wow. Consider yourself deleted. This is a long time coming anyway. All you do is make retarded ass comments on like 80% of the things I post. Several people have even asked me "who is that retard?". You're on my Facebook more than my fucking girlfriend, real talk. Kinda creepy. Anyway, you obviously don't get me or my way of life at all. I'm not a hater, I'm not a complainer... I'm a realist and an observer. I don't sugar coat the shit I say. Recently you have done nothing but challenge me or take the opposite stance to everything I say, on and off this forum. I usually take it pretty well. But when I challenge you, you act liek I threw a punch. I'm done.

Lol there he goes again...This is your second teenage girl rant on this forum in less than 6 months lol...Do you not remember PMing me like 50 times a day asking me to jump in your threads and make fun of your friends? I'm seriously questioning your sanity here lol. I was thinkin it was kinda creepy too tbh...You fuckin PM me on the weekends man...I have to pretend like I'm not there sometimes just so you leave lol. There is nothing realistic about your observations...You see and hear what you want lol, you are projecting everything you do onto me man...Maybe you should lay off the weed buddy, you seem to be getting a little bit weirder every day.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:29
It will probably take you another 13 minutes to reply...I'll come back in 15, take your time lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:33
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Wow. Just, wow. Consider yourself deleted. This is a long time coming anyway. All you do is make retarded ass comments on like 80% of the things I post. Several people have even asked me "who is that retard?". You're on my Facebook more than my fucking girlfriend, real talk. Kinda creepy. Anyway, you obviously don't get me or my way of life at all. I'm not a hater, I'm not a complainer... I'm a realist and an observer. I don't sugar coat the shit I say. Recently you have done nothing but challenge me or take the opposite stance to everything I say, on and off this forum. I usually take it pretty well. But when I challenge you, you act liek I threw a punch. I'm done.

Lol there he goes again...This is your second teenage girl rant on this forum in less than 6 months lol...Do you not remember PMing me like 50 times a day asking me to jump in your threads and make fun of your friends? I'm seriously questioning your sanity here lol. I was thinkin it was kinda creepy too tbh...You fuckin PM me on the weekends man...I have to pretend like I'm not there sometimes just so you leave lol. There is nothing realistic about your observations...You see and hear what you want lol, you are projecting everything you do onto me man...Maybe you should lay off the weed buddy, you seem to be getting a little bit weirder every day.

I'm not replying to you on this subject after this. YOU fucking started that shit and yes I found it funny for a while (on my FB). Maybe all that drinking and whip its are fucking with your memory. I'm done with this thread, not returning. Feel free to get in the last word but I won't be reading your response. Strictly "professional" from here on out.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:47
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I'm not replying to you on this subject after this. YOU fucking started that shit and yes I found it funny for a while (on my FB). Maybe all that drinking and whip its are fucking with your memory. I'm done with this thread, not returning. Feel free to get in the last word but I won't be reading your response. Strictly "professional" from here on out.

Yeah I'd quit there too if I were you
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 19:58
Dickriding is saying Hopsin would win the battle while he has no experience in beefing. Eminem had a beef with Ja Rule who was pretty big back then. Yes, he was.

And he and 50 Cent litterally stopped his carreer, they gave him a bad reputation to the point no magazine or club would even want him in. Hopsin just started, beefing with Eminem is a carrer killer.

and lol at thinking someone else wrote Eminem's cypher.. Damn, how dumb can you be? Sarcasm is too hard to understand these days apparently.. Smh these new kids. The Spiritual Criminal line is a mockery to every backpack rapper who just rhymes for the sake of it.

Eminem's diss tracks are genius. Listen to Bully, I remember, Nail in the Coffin or The Sauce. Or even Canibitch.

Canibitch is genius. He kills Canibus because he doesn't even take him seriously, it's a leaked track who basically shits on Canibus in a funny way. Eminem didn't even take him serious, seriously, if someone who's like 5 times bigger than you released a track like this you'd be mad because he killed you.. without even trying.

"What happened with that style you were rapping with.." and the whole impersonation is a killer line.

Oh, and I'm a huge Hopsin stan by the way. But you just can't compare new comers to legends, especially when it's about beefing. No one wants to have a beef with Eminem.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 20:35
buddie wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
HopNation wrote:

He really wasn't trying to be funny with us. It's obviously was an inside joke between him, Slaughterhouse and Yela. He was just fooling around being stupid with his friends.

@GangusKahn Exactly!

he was trying to be funny and it was a joke between himself and the shady crew but it was also suposed to be a subliminal to canibus. thats exactly how canibus rhymes and em and slaughterhouse are still being mentioned by canibus so i believe he was just making fun of canibus in the beginning and then he dropped like he couldnt rap but then he picked it up and killed it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum