Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

+13
Chokey
Trimss
Grandmaster
achmed420
Zwis
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
GangusKahn
Hop Sadness
SFVigilante
Buddie
Hyde
17 posters
Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? - Page 3 Empty Re: If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 21:05
achmed420 wrote:
buddie wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Teleport wrote:Have you seen the uncut version? It was pre written by ANOTHER dude, some guy in. Slaughterhouse. The first verse about the swimming pool made me cringe.

LMFAO dude sorry but your post is so stupid I had to say something.

First off all the Cyphers were pre-written. 2nd Royce said in both versions, "Kick that shit I wrote you" Lol both him and Eminem always joke about that shit, it was just a joke. Also Eminem was joking about the lyrical miracle spiritual individual in your swimming pool part, you can tell. Eminem wrote it, Eminem joked in an interview that he wrote the entire Slaughterhouse album and everything. Hahaha

The thing is, the "lyrical miracle spiritual individual in your swimming pool" part wasn't funny tho... at all. He's just not nearly as funny or creative as he used to be.

He really wasn't trying to be funny with us. It's obviously was an inside joke between him, Slaughterhouse and Yela. He was just fooling around being stupid with his friends.

@GangusKahn Exactly!

he was trying to be funny and it was a joke between himself and the shady crew but it was also suposed to be a subliminal to canibus. thats exactly how canibus rhymes and em and slaughterhouse are still being mentioned by canibus so i believe he was just making fun of canibus in the beginning and then he dropped like he couldnt rap but then he picked it up and killed it

Yeah forgot to comment on that...Definitely a joke...You could hear people laughing while he was doing it.
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win? - Page 3 Empty Re: If current Hop and current Em got in a beef, who would win?

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 21:52
Eminem but I think by the time Hop is Em's age, he will have done alot of things that could compare him to Eminem :)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 21:55
Trimss wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Trimss wrote:Eminem never had beef with real rappers, but that doesn't take away the quality of his disses.

If you was really sellin coke, well then what the fuck
you stop for dummy? If you slew some crack
you'd make alot more money than you do from rap

This right here? This shit is golden.

Ja Rule won the diss agaisnt emienm.

Yep just like The Jokerr crushed Tech N9ne. Hopsin 2

urgh... they didnt even battle.

Ja Rule crushed Em with 1 line.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 21:56
Trimss wrote:Dickriding is saying Hopsin would win the battle while he has no experience in beefing. Eminem had a beef with Ja Rule who was pretty big back then. Yes, he was.

And he and 50 Cent litterally stopped his carreer, they gave him a bad reputation to the point no magazine or club would even want him in. Hopsin just started, beefing with Eminem is a carrer killer.

and lol at thinking someone else wrote Eminem's cypher.. Damn, how dumb can you be? Sarcasm is too hard to understand these days apparently.. Smh these new kids. The Spiritual Criminal line is a mockery to every backpack rapper who just rhymes for the sake of it.

Eminem's diss tracks are genius. Listen to Bully, I remember, Nail in the Coffin or The Sauce. Or even Canibitch.

Canibitch is genius. He kills Canibus because he doesn't even take him seriously, it's a leaked track who basically shits on Canibus in a funny way. Eminem didn't even take him serious, seriously, if someone who's like 5 times bigger than you released a track like this you'd be mad because he killed you.. without even trying.

"What happened with that style you were rapping with.." and the whole impersonation is a killer line.

Oh, and I'm a huge Hopsin stan by the way. But you just can't compare new comers to legends, especially when it's about beefing. No one wants to have a beef with Eminem.

I don't think I've ever agreed with a post more than I have this one. You are spot on man. Girls, I Remember, The Invasion, and many other diss tracks he has done would destroy Hopsin's career.

@StrangeGenius Yes he did, until Em released this and had Ja Rule scared as fuck

Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:04
buddie wrote:
Trimss wrote:Dickriding is saying Hopsin would win the battle while he has no experience in beefing. Eminem had a beef with Ja Rule who was pretty big back then. Yes, he was.

And he and 50 Cent litterally stopped his carreer, they gave him a bad reputation to the point no magazine or club would even want him in. Hopsin just started, beefing with Eminem is a carrer killer.

and lol at thinking someone else wrote Eminem's cypher.. Damn, how dumb can you be? Sarcasm is too hard to understand these days apparently.. Smh these new kids. The Spiritual Criminal line is a mockery to every backpack rapper who just rhymes for the sake of it.

Eminem's diss tracks are genius. Listen to Bully, I remember, Nail in the Coffin or The Sauce. Or even Canibitch.

Canibitch is genius. He kills Canibus because he doesn't even take him seriously, it's a leaked track who basically shits on Canibus in a funny way. Eminem didn't even take him serious, seriously, if someone who's like 5 times bigger than you released a track like this you'd be mad because he killed you.. without even trying.

"What happened with that style you were rapping with.." and the whole impersonation is a killer line.

Oh, and I'm a huge Hopsin stan by the way. But you just can't compare new comers to legends, especially when it's about beefing. No one wants to have a beef with Eminem.

I don't think I've ever agreed with a post more than I have this one. You are spot on man. Girls, I Remember, The Invasion, and many other diss tracks he has done would destroy Hopsin's career.

@StrangeGenius Yes he did, until Em released this and had Ja Rule scared as fuck

The last part of the song is probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard from Em. "Daddy, is Ja Rule taller than me?" "No honey, you guys are the same size"
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 23:52
Fuck. I think I might be biased on this topic. See, the first rapper I ever got into heavily was Em. There was a period of a couple years where I would agree with literally everything he said, I was a classic Stan. After a couple years one of my buddies fucking smashed me for dickriding Em, and from that moment on I drifted away. Now I fucking smash him for anything that's not as good as MMLP. I think I've accidentally become an eminem hater. SwizZz 2
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 23:57
Teleport wrote:Fuck. I think I might be biased on this topic. See, the first rapper I ever got into heavily was Em. There was a period of a couple years where I would agree with literally everything he said, I was a classic Stan. After a couple years one of my buddies fucking smashed me for dickriding Em, and from that moment on I drifted away. Now I fucking smash him for anything that's not as good as MMLP. I think I've accidentally become an eminem hater. SwizZz 2

Yeah I mean he hasn't made an album as good as his first 3, but let's be real. Those albums were excellent and you can't really expect him to make albums like that all the time. He fell in a little funk and lost his way of thinking/rapping from 2004-2008. After that he released two albums that weren't up to par with his older material. However, the albums are still good and he is a very good rapper. I think from 2009-2011 he was still trying to find his place in Hip Hop and get back to the formula that made him what he is today. I think in 2013 when he releases his next album, it will be superb and just as good as his older material.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 23:59
buddie wrote:
Teleport wrote:Fuck. I think I might be biased on this topic. See, the first rapper I ever got into heavily was Em. There was a period of a couple years where I would agree with literally everything he said, I was a classic Stan. After a couple years one of my buddies fucking smashed me for dickriding Em, and from that moment on I drifted away. Now I fucking smash him for anything that's not as good as MMLP. I think I've accidentally become an eminem hater. SwizZz 2

Yeah I mean he hasn't made an album as good as his first 3, but let's be real. Those albums were excellent and you can't really expect him to make albums like that all the time. He fell in a little funk and lost his way of thinking/rapping from 2004-2008. After that he released two albums that weren't up to par with his older material. However, the albums are still good and he is a very good rapper. I think from 2009-2011 he was still trying to find his place in Hip Hop and get back to the formula that made him what he is today. I think in 2013 when he releases his next album, it will be superb and just as good as his older material.
Dude I will shit blood if he releases his best album yet 2013 with Shady stronger than ever. Nothing I want more, just can't see it happening =\
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:04
Teleport wrote:
buddie wrote:

Dude I will shit blood if he releases his best album yet 2013 with Shady stronger than ever. Nothing I want more, just can't see it happening =\

I'm not saying it will be his best album ever, but I think it will be better than Recovery, Relapse, and Encore. And it will be almost or as good as the Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, and The Eminem Show.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:13
Look At Page 5 And Take A Wild Journey Through The Keyboard Warriors Mind!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:34
I know this is kinda random but it doesnt deserve to be its own thread, but eminem is a genius. He made Stan....
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.
Obviously by stalker it's like idolize not stalk them creepily.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:45
AlwaysRaw wrote:I know this is kinda random but it doesnt deserve to be its own thread, but eminem is a genius. He made Stan....
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.

Yeah he's a musical genius that should never stop making music
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 1:13
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I know this is kinda random but it doesnt deserve to be its own thread, but eminem is a genius. He made Stan....
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.

Yea but If he does retire then he has to do what he was gonna after encore, make King Mathers.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 1:18
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.

Yea but If he does retire then he has to do what he was gonna after encore, make King Mathers.
Definitely, King Mathers would be Eminem's Detox, except for it would actually be released at some point Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 1:18
I know I said Em earlier but I somehow missed the "current"-part of the title. Hop>Em atm.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 1:20
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.

Yeah I actually really like that title. I see him releasing his album in 2013 and maybe 1 or 2 albums after that before he retires. I don't see him leaving Hip Hop anytime soon. And even if he retires he'll still do some features and produce albums for his artists on Shady. Talking about this is getting me too excited for his album. I think we'll be getting a single really soon in about 5 or 6 months from now. Watch it be better than The Real Slim Shady
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 1:33
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.

Yeah I actually really like that title. I see him releasing his album in 2013 and maybe 1 or 2 albums after that before he retires. I don't see him leaving Hip Hop anytime soon. And even if he retires he'll still do some features and produce albums for his artists on Shady. Talking about this is getting me too excited for his album. I think we'll be getting a single really soon in about 5 or 6 months from now. Watch it be better than The Real Slim Shady
I would have to spend half my time on Trshady if that happens. Sorry Hop, but if Em makes a comeback I'm stanning over to him.

Honestly though, I don't know who I would support more if Em came back as shady. Gotta go with Hop, since he's getting better constantly but still, Idk.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 2:16
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.

Yea haha, I think this was originally supposed to be the song he quits to, I can't say it was gonna be on King Mathers. But King Mathers was gonna be his legit last album. He publicly announced it. Luckily he changed his mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOLHg-Q945c

What's weird is "King Mathers" = KM and then "Knock Madness" = KM..... hahah woa.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 2:22
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.

Yea haha, I think this was originally supposed to be the song he quits to, I can't say it was gonna be on King Mathers. But King Mathers was gonna be his legit last album. He publicly announced it. Luckily he changed his mind.

What's weird is "King Mathers" = KM and then "Knock Madness" = KM..... hahah woa.

Yeah that outro would have been a great way to end King Mathers back in 2007. If he would have put out that album, he probably still wold have released Relapse and Recovery after that. Jimmy Iovine is a smart man and he's probably got hundreds of Eminem songs stored away in the interscope vault for when Em dies. Imagine the money he would make by releasing Eminem albums after he dies.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 2:30
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.

Yeah that outro would have been a great way to end King Mathers back in 2007. If he would have put out that album, he probably still wold have released Relapse and Recovery after that. Jimmy Iovine is a smart man and he's probably got hundreds of Eminem songs stored away in the interscope vault for when Em dies. Imagine the money he would make by releasing Eminem albums after he dies.
Every time I hear Psycho and he says "Man these are average raps, I'm keeping the savage batch hidden" I imagine how badass it would be if the albums he has are outtakes and he releases one supremely badass album including all of his actual best tracks from as early as 1997. Shit would be cash.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 2:35
Teleport wrote:
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.

Every time I hear Psycho and he says "Man these are average raps, I'm keeping the savage batch hidden" I imagine how badass it would be if the albums he has are outtakes and he releases one supremely badass album including all of his actual best tracks from as early as 1997. Shit would be cash.

The main unreleased song that I've always wanted to hear is the song he made in 1999/2000 about his Uncle Ronnie and his suicide. It was going to be on the Marshall Mathers LP, but his family asked that he not put it on the album, so he respected their wishes. I have a feeling it's as good as Stan
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 2:41
buddie wrote:
Teleport wrote:
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie wrote:
Stan = stalker/fan
Genius. Pure genius.

The main unreleased song that I've always wanted to hear is the song he made in 1999/2000 about his Uncle Ronnie and his suicide. It was going to be on the Marshall Mathers LP, but his family asked that he not put it on the album, so he respected their wishes. I have a feeling it's as good as Stan
Eminem really shines when he has PURPOSE, that's the reason why his diss tracks are incredible and also why his recent albums aren't up to par with SSLP, MMLP, etc. A track like that would be Eminem at his best, he just needs to tap into other things in his life so that he can return to making music as good as he did back then.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 3:44

This just takes dickriding to another level. Canibitch was one of the weakest disses I've ever heard, NONE of his punchlines were good and all the lyrics were just pissing around with words.

And anyone who says eminem is the greatest of all time seriously needs to rethink their knowledge of hip hop and listen to other artists.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 4:00
Jeet wrote:

This just takes dickriding to another level. Canibitch was one of the weakest disses I've ever heard, NONE of his punchlines were good and all the lyrics were just pissing around with words.

And anyone who says eminem is the greatest of all time seriously needs to rethink their knowledge of hip hop and listen to other artists.

And anyone who has Big L as their avy needs to step into the 21st Century
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 4:07
Jeet wrote:

Canibitch, in my opinion, is one of the weaker Em disses, but it still fucking smashed him. Besides, I don't think I really have to defend Slim-Fucking-Shady against a faggot who pulled out a fucking notepad in a rap battle. (Canibus VS Dizaster video)

EDIT: Not to mention Em didn't even intend for anyone to hear it, he was just fucking around in the studio. LEAKED is the key word.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum