Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video)

+18
Grandmaster
KingFlow
AwesomeMan0710
iScyko
King
STRANGEgenius
gvg
Perfect Stranger
Buddie
GangusKahn
BabySmacker
41OMaXiMuS
JohnnyRottenSeed
BoomBotz
Chokey
Blaze
Arkade
22 posters
Go down
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video) - Page 4 Empty Re: "Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video)

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 18:07
buddie wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
buddie wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:sources or sum shit? ahaha

him. i doubt he's lying, tbh.

i could give a fuck less either way, tho.

HAHAHHAA, NO. He is not black. Bull-fucking-shit. He's straight up lying if he says that.

mixed. not black. damn son. lol

That's what I meant. He is NOT MIXED. And if he is, he's like 3% black. Maybe his great great grandmother is black. That does not give him the right to use "nigga" in music. No fucking way that kid is mixed. You gotta remember, I live in Baltimore. We got mixed people EVERYWHERE. I've seen literally thousands, all types and different degrees. This kid is not mixed

But you don't know that because no one really knows for sure. No one even knows his actual name or where he lives. I'm just going off of what he says.

Could be true or could be a lie. Either way, I don't care who uses the 'nigga'. It's not being used in a racist context, so no fucks are really given from me. Word is stupid anyway, imo.

All I'm saying is... you gotta be gullable as fuck if you honestly believe that guy is mixed. Like I said, the ONLY possibility is if he has a great great grandmother somewhere or something, and he has like a super minor percentage of that in his blood. I know what a mixed person looks like with a black dad, I know what a mixed person looks like with a white dad, I know what a mixed person looks like with a mixed dad. Neither of his parents were black, I would bet my Lexus on that. He's just making an excuse so he can say nigga in his raps.

The Jokerr paints his skin white for videos to match his gimmick, the guy impersonating "Tha Joker"in the video is actually him unpainted.

Are you sure about that? Where did you hear that from? haha

Hahaha thats bullshit. Not true.

I mean The Jokerr is half-black, but there's no way he paints his face that good. The black version of him in the video looks like it's painted and looks fake.

I realllllly don't think he's mixed. That's just a ploy to get black peopel to listen to him lolol. But either way, you are right - that black version looked fake as hell, it was definitely paint.

He's definetely half black. I read a few interviews he did a few years back, and he went into full detail of how he came up. His black father just abandoned him, his mother(who is white), and his sister. Years later, his biggest role model (His uncle) commited suicide and he was devastated. Here's a part of one of the interviews: "Both my parents were on drugs, my house was like a crack house, my favorite uncle had just died, he'd killed himself, which was horrible because he was my only male positive father figure, my dad was in and out of prison. It was really a stereotypical black and white relationship where the mom is a single mom and the dad is screwing up being a druggie. Fortunately, my grandparents, after my house turned to shit for about a year, adopted me and my sister for a couple years until my mom got her shit together."

Link to the interview please.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video) - Page 4 Empty Re: "Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video)

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 18:49
http://www.ecollegetimes.com/mobile/music/the-jokerr-blurs-reality-and-fantasy-in-life-and-music-1.2661426

There is other interviews, but I can't find them anymore
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 3:27
he couldve made it up.

Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 6:52
True but even he's not that big of a dick.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 7:33
King Suicide wrote:True but even he's not that big of a dick.

funny thing is, he is, lol
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 10:15
buddie wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
buddie wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:sources or sum shit? ahaha

him. i doubt he's lying, tbh.

i could give a fuck less either way, tho.

HAHAHHAA, NO. He is not black. Bull-fucking-shit. He's straight up lying if he says that.

mixed. not black. damn son. lol

That's what I meant. He is NOT MIXED. And if he is, he's like 3% black. Maybe his great great grandmother is black. That does not give him the right to use "nigga" in music. No fucking way that kid is mixed. You gotta remember, I live in Baltimore. We got mixed people EVERYWHERE. I've seen literally thousands, all types and different degrees. This kid is not mixed

But you don't know that because no one really knows for sure. No one even knows his actual name or where he lives. I'm just going off of what he says.

Could be true or could be a lie. Either way, I don't care who uses the 'nigga'. It's not being used in a racist context, so no fucks are really given from me. Word is stupid anyway, imo.

All I'm saying is... you gotta be gullable as fuck if you honestly believe that guy is mixed. Like I said, the ONLY possibility is if he has a great great grandmother somewhere or something, and he has like a super minor percentage of that in his blood. I know what a mixed person looks like with a black dad, I know what a mixed person looks like with a white dad, I know what a mixed person looks like with a mixed dad. Neither of his parents were black, I would bet my Lexus on that. He's just making an excuse so he can say nigga in his raps.

The Jokerr paints his skin white for videos to match his gimmick, the guy impersonating "Tha Joker"in the video is actually him unpainted.

Are you sure about that? Where did you hear that from? haha

Hahaha thats bullshit. Not true.

I mean The Jokerr is half-black, but there's no way he paints his face that good. The black version of him in the video looks like it's painted and looks fake.

I realllllly don't think he's mixed. That's just a ploy to get black peopel to listen to him lolol. But either way, you are right - that black version looked fake as hell, it was definitely paint.

He's definetely half black. I read a few interviews he did a few years back, and he went into full detail of how he came up. His black father just abandoned him, his mother(who is white), and his sister. Years later, his biggest role model (His uncle) commited suicide and he was devastated. Here's a part of one of the interviews: "Both my parents were on drugs, my house was like a crack house, my favorite uncle had just died, he'd killed himself, which was horrible because he was my only male positive father figure, my dad was in and out of prison. It was really a stereotypical black and white relationship where the mom is a single mom and the dad is screwing up being a druggie. Fortunately, my grandparents, after my house turned to shit for about a year, adopted me and my sister for a couple years until my mom got her shit together."
Are you sure? That sounds exactly like eminem.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 16:34
Yeah I am. It's a little different considering his dad was black but I yeah the story is very alike.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 23:16
That's really interesting that he and em's lives were so similar. But on the original topic, I think this is dope. The Jokerr's problem, in my opinion, is he just seems too gimicky. He can rap decently and he's entertaining to listen to, but the fact that he runs around in a costume and pretty much role plays in his music videos kind of pushes me away.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 1:25
Teleport wrote:That's really interesting that he and em's lives were so similar. But on the original topic, I think this is dope. The Jokerr's problem, in my opinion, is he just seems too gimicky. He can rap decently and he's entertaining to listen to, but the fact that he runs around in a costume and pretty much role plays in his music videos kind of pushes me away.

Yeah I agree, the thing most people don't get though is that his music isn't all about that. In some of his songs they are, but most of his songs don't have anything to do with dungeons and castles and like that. Most of the people who say his music sucks only have heard a few of his songs from YouTube. Listen to songs like On The Concrete, One Last Round, and Go On Home. Those songs are as real as it gets.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 2:36
The joker of the mic makes many people hate him on the mic.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 8:14
Teleport wrote:That's really interesting that he and em's lives were so similar. But on the original topic, I think this is dope. The Jokerr's problem, in my opinion, is he just seems too gimicky. He can rap decently and he's entertaining to listen to, but the fact that he runs around in a costume and pretty much role plays in his music videos kind of pushes me away.

Am I the only one here who actually likes The Jokerrs gimmick? I think it's what makes him stand out from everyone else.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 8:23
King Suicide wrote:

Am I the only one here who actually likes The Jokerrs gimmick? I think it's what makes him stand out from everyone else.

faggots always stand out.

just saying.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 9:49
STRANGEgenius wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

faggots always stand out.

just saying.
LOL fucking oath
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 5:07
King Suicide wrote:

I don't mind the gimmick at all. I just don't like when he talks about it in his songs. But it doesn't bother me that much. I'm not going to not like a rapper just because he dresses funny lol
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 7:52
buddie wrote:

Yeah I agree, the thing most people don't get though is that his music isn't all about that. In some of his songs they are, but most of his songs don't have anything to do with dungeons and castles and like that. Most of the people who say his music sucks only have heard a few of his songs from YouTube. Listen to songs like On The Concrete, One Last Round, and Go On Home. Those songs are as real as it gets.

Yeah. I really do think he's dope, love his FV contest video and Ever Before is pretty sick, just something about the gimmick makes it less enjoyable to me. Don't really know why, but I respect him a lot for his hustle and his skill.
EDIT: Just listened to One Last Round, that was pretty fucking good. Wish this guy was more popular. Problem is he kinda fucked himself a little by starting beef with the two biggest independent labels in the game. Hopefully he finds some way to blow up, it's a shame FV never signed him, would kick the fuck out of Jarren, that's for sure.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:47
Teleport wrote:
buddie wrote:

Yeah. I really do think he's dope, love his FV contest video and Ever Before is pretty sick, just something about the gimmick makes it less enjoyable to me. Don't really know why, but I respect him a lot for his hustle and his skill.
EDIT: Just listened to One Last Round, that was pretty fucking good. Wish this guy was more popular. Problem is he kinda fucked himself a little by starting beef with the two biggest independent labels in the game. Hopefully he finds some way to blow up, it's a shame FV never signed him, would kick the fuck out of Jarren, that's for sure.

I think Hopsin wanted him to join at one point, but The Jokerr wanted to start his own empire. After being rejected from Psychopathic (Thank god) and StrangeMusic, he wanted to do everything his way. And yeah One Last Round is awesome.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 18:59
I love that J to the O got rejected from Pyschopathic. The bitterness it created is hilarious.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 1:31
BabySmacker wrote:I love that J to the O got rejected from Pyschopathic. The bitterness it created is hilarious.
Agreed lol. gotta love how life works out sometimes.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 10:30
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

I don't mind the gimmick at all. I just don't like when he talks about it in his songs. But it doesn't bother me that much. I'm not going to not like a rapper just because he dresses funny lol

I actually do like it when he talks about being a medieval jester.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 17:47
King Suicide wrote:
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

Really? I mean I don't mind it, but i'd rather him just not rap about that stuff.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 18:15
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

Really? I mean I don't mind it, but i'd rather him just not rap about that stuff.

He tells an interesting story with the jester songs, it's actually the thing that got me interested in him in the first place.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 18:23
King Suicide wrote:
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

He tells an interesting story with the jester songs, it's actually the thing that got me interested in him in the first place.

It does for sure. I really don't care that much though because he also has a lot of songs that don't talk about that stuff.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 20:08
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
buddie wrote:
King Suicide wrote:

It does for sure. I really don't care that much though because he also has a lot of songs that don't talk about that stuff.
When does his album drop?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 0:16
It was supposed to drop on Aug 1st along with The Maestro Music Video, but someone passed away and the people who were close to the project had to take a few days off. He hasn't given a release date for it yet, but he will be dropping a new music video from Sing Aithen, Sing on August 1st.
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 5:20
this album should sell a whoppin 150 copies. probably all to this guy above me who im pretty sure is the joker's lover or something. nobody gives a fuck about this dude.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum