Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Ludacris - Bada Boom MUSIC VIDEO (DISS AT BIG SEAN & DRAKE) Empty Ludacris - Bada Boom MUSIC VIDEO (DISS AT BIG SEAN & DRAKE)

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 7:03
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Ludacris - Bada Boom MUSIC VIDEO (DISS AT BIG SEAN & DRAKE) Empty Re: Ludacris - Bada Boom MUSIC VIDEO (DISS AT BIG SEAN & DRAKE)

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 10:43
good to hear Luda Pissed with the rap game
and that bitch with the shot gun was hilarious
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Ludacris - Bada Boom MUSIC VIDEO (DISS AT BIG SEAN & DRAKE) Empty Re: Ludacris - Bada Boom MUSIC VIDEO (DISS AT BIG SEAN & DRAKE)

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 14:00
yeah fuck drake
Anonymous

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 21:53
Terrible video, aight diss. Hope this shit escalates.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:03
I like luda because he proves hes good rapper WHEN he chooses to be and the rest is all business, smart guy.

texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 3:29
can someone tell me about this beef? how did it start?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 6:01
texasiopp wrote:can someone tell me about this beef? how did it start?

apparently i think drake or big sean said that Luda was stealing their style or something.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 8:03
wow fucking stupid....smh ignorant people I hope they resond so Luda can murk them!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 8:24
texasiopp wrote:wow fucking stupid....smh ignorant people I hope they resond so Luda can murk them!

but they can't rap...
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 11:09
STRANGEgenius wrote:

apparently i think drake or big sean said that Luda was stealing their style or something.

yeah because Ludacris definetly sounds like Drake i mean cmon
how coudln't you tell lol Suicidal

fuck drake i Hope Luda
arse fucks there career and DTP rape's young money
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 11:57
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

yeah because Ludacris definetly sounds like Drake i mean cmon
how coudln't you tell lol Suicidal

fuck drake i Hope Luda
arse fucks there career and DTP rape's young money

no i meant thats what they said.
typo on my end.

DTP is like dead now. Its only Luda and Shawnna. I know I-20 disappered. Chingy just like ninja'd in the world and Field Mob left.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 14:00
Chingy wouldn't of lasted long his vocabulary was limmited bout the same as the number of goof songs he made
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 18:22
Honestly, Luda is so irrelevant that it seems like he's doing this for the attention. Regardless, I still like the fact they're getting dissed...I think.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 20:40
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Honestly, Luda is so irrelevant that it seems like he's doing this for the attention. Regardless, I still like the fact they're getting dissed...I think.

Irrelevant... thats exactly how I feel. He hasn't been doing shit and then this random diss comes out of nowhere lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 21:10
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Honestly, Luda is so irrelevant that it seems like he's doing this for the attention. Regardless, I still like the fact they're getting dissed...I think.

Irrelevant... thats exactly how I feel. He hasn't been doing shit and then this random diss comes out of nowhere lol.

He's an OG in the rap game tho...still a dope rapper imo...He could put out an album now and still probably sell a shit ton.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 21:15
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

He's an OG in the rap game tho...still a dope rapper imo...He could put out an album now and still probably sell a shit ton.

As long as it's better than that Chicken and Beer bullshit. Fuck I hated that CD.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 21:25
Well he does have a reason for the diss so its not completely random.
Not everyone disses for attention but gaining attention is always a part of it obviously.
Some people rap for attention period... its just that disses attract more people.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 1:06
But hear this.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 5:37
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

As long as it's better than that Chicken and Beer bullshit. Fuck I hated that CD.

chicken and beer was dope.
not as good as his others tho.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum