Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video)

+18
Grandmaster
KingFlow
AwesomeMan0710
iScyko
King
STRANGEgenius
gvg
Perfect Stranger
Buddie
GangusKahn
BabySmacker
41OMaXiMuS
JohnnyRottenSeed
BoomBotz
Chokey
Blaze
Arkade
22 posters
Go down
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video)

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 8:31
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I thought people stopped doing that after they turned 14. Damn. lol

I actually know a few guys in their mid 20's that are virgins, but will tell you otherwise. They are afraid of the pussy, literally.

When you get older you realize that its really no big deal lol. Once you've had pussy the hype kinda goes away...Still feels bomb, but isn't as exciting...Wish I was a virgin tbh.

But that's kidna my point in a way.... how could you not want it if you haven't had it yet? I mean... that was my lifes mission up until I got some.

I'm 19 and I'm holding back from getting some *shrugs* ....pussy controls people..i'm not as prone to the "pussy power" as most dudes.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video)

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 9:08
smackbabies is the only cool juggalo i know.

fuck the others.. lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 9:10
the song was crap and he said nigga.

fuck i cant stand this guy anymore...
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 9:20
@StrangeG your white you said it to lol...
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 9:22
Joker isnt a juggalo, lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 9:24
Da Guru wrote:@StrangeG your white you said it to lol...

i typed it, he RAPPED it...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 12:58
STRANGEgenius wrote:the song was crap and he said nigga.

fuck i cant stand this guy anymore...

He's half black.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:47
really.?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:51
STRANGEgenius wrote:really.?

yeah.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:53
sources or sum shit? ahaha
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:55
STRANGEgenius wrote:sources or sum shit? ahaha

him. i doubt he's lying, tbh.

i could give a fuck less either way, tho.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:57
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

HAHAHHAA, NO. He is not black. Bull-fucking-shit. He's straight up lying if he says that.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:57
lol, fair enuf.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:59
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

HAHAHHAA, NO. He is not black. Bull-fucking-shit. He's straight up lying if he says that.

mixed. not black. damn son. lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:02
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

That's what I meant. He is NOT MIXED. And if he is, he's like 3% black. Maybe his great great grandmother is black. That does not give him the right to use "nigga" in music. No fucking way that kid is mixed. You gotta remember, I live in Baltimore. We got mixed people EVERYWHERE. I've seen literally thousands, all types and different degrees. This kid is not mixed
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:04
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

That's what I meant. He is NOT MIXED. And if he is, he's like 3% black. Maybe his great great grandmother is black. That does not give him the right to use "nigga" in music. No fucking way that kid is mixed. You gotta remember, I live in Baltimore. We got mixed people EVERYWHERE. I've seen literally thousands, all types and different degrees. This kid is not mixed

But you don't know that because no one really knows for sure. No one even knows his actual name or where he lives. I'm just going off of what he says.

Could be true or could be a lie. Either way, I don't care who uses the 'nigga'. It's not being used in a racist context, so no fucks are really given from me. Word is stupid anyway, imo.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:08
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

But you don't know that because no one really knows for sure. No one even knows his actual name or where he lives. I'm just going off of what he says.

Could be true or could be a lie. Either way, I don't care who uses the 'nigga'. It's not being used in a racist context, so no fucks are really given from me. Word is stupid anyway, imo.

All I'm saying is... you gotta be gullable as fuck if you honestly believe that guy is mixed. Like I said, the ONLY possibility is if he has a great great grandmother somewhere or something, and he has like a super minor percentage of that in his blood. I know what a mixed person looks like with a black dad, I know what a mixed person looks like with a white dad, I know what a mixed person looks like with a mixed dad. Neither of his parents were black, I would bet my Lexus on that. He's just making an excuse so he can say nigga in his raps.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:46
Lol yeah this dude is not black...fuckin hate when white people say "nigga"...Its a disgrace to white people and insulting to black people.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:47
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

All I'm saying is... you gotta be gullable as fuck if you honestly believe that guy is mixed. Like I said, the ONLY possibility is if he has a great great grandmother somewhere or something, and he has like a super minor percentage of that in his blood. I know what a mixed person looks like with a black dad, I know what a mixed person looks like with a white dad, I know what a mixed person looks like with a mixed dad. Neither of his parents were black, I would bet my Lexus on that. He's just making an excuse so he can say nigga in his raps.

Like I said, tho...I give no fucks. lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:48
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

Like I said, tho...I give no fucks. lol

Sorry if I came off as being aggressive. You know I can't be mad at my smackbabies In Love

But yeah, no fucking way on earth that kid is mixed, he's trolololing you guys.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:49; edited 1 time in total
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:49
IT would make sense that he is trolling, tbh. lol. He trolls all the time.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 22:26
GangusKahn wrote:Lol yeah this dude is not black...fuckin hate when white people say "nigga"...Its a disgrace to white people and insulting to black people.

thank you ! my point.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 23:00
I agree on not saying that word and all of that.

But you can't be 100% sure hes not mixed...

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video) - Page 2 Blake_Griffin_with_his_father_Tommy_Griffin_and_mother_Gail_Griffin

His brother looks whiter "Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video) - Page 2 1405449

So imagine if the jokerrs dad was lighter than blakes and had slightly different features? seems highly possible to me
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 23:02
Yeah but his mom is a fuckin ginger...That's a whole other shade of white right there...almost transparent
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 23:04
GangusKahn wrote:Yeah but his mom is a fuckin ginger...That's a whole other shade of white right there...almost transparent
The jokerr is also a ginger if im not mistaken lol.

He covers his hair 98% of the time..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum