Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr - Illusions For The King (New Music Video)

+11
DGCK
Fitzyy
STRANGEgenius
AlwaysRaw
GangusKahn
Knightmare
41OMaXiMuS
Fiasco
Hyde
Buddie
15 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Illusions For The King (New Music Video) Empty The Jokerr - Illusions For The King (New Music Video)

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:09

I like the video and song considering it was done in a very short period of time. Thoughts?
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

The Jokerr - Illusions For The King (New Music Video) Empty Re: The Jokerr - Illusions For The King (New Music Video)

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:28
buddie wrote:

I like the video and song considering it was done in a very short period of time. Thoughts?
Good vid as always from the jokerr, but not into the song so much. Can't really explain why, just not feelin it. I'm not a big fan of singing music aside from rock, so that might explain it
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Jokerr - Illusions For The King (New Music Video) Empty Re: The Jokerr - Illusions For The King (New Music Video)

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:29
Teleport wrote:
buddie wrote:

Good vid as always from the jokerr, but not into the song so much. Can't really explain why, just not feelin it. I'm not a big fan of singing music aside from rock, so that might explain it

I'm actually not a huge fan of the song myself and I like his singing tracks. I still like it and think it's good, but it's not even close to being my favorite singing track of his.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:32
I don't care if I hate his attitude and people don't like him. This guy is fucking talented.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:34
Fiasco wrote:I don't care if I hate his attitude and people don't like him. This guy is fucking talented.
Agreed, he may be a complete cunt but he is a damn good musician
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:41
He may be talented, but he hasn't made one song that I would want to listen to. I would never get the urge to listen to his shit. It just has no appeal to me as someone who lives in the modern world. If I wanna watch shit about kings and jesters and all that shit, I'll go watch Game Of Thrones.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:44
41OMaXiMuS wrote:He may be talented, but he hasn't made one song that I would want to listen to. I would never get the urge to listen to his shit. It just has no appeal to me as someone who lives in the modern world. If I wanna watch shit about kings and jesters and all that shit, I'll go watch Game Of Thrones.

Most of his songs don't mention jesters and kings. Only his first album and some of his videos on YouTube do.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:59
buddie wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:He may be talented, but he hasn't made one song that I would want to listen to. I would never get the urge to listen to his shit. It just has no appeal to me as someone who lives in the modern world. If I wanna watch shit about kings and jesters and all that shit, I'll go watch Game Of Thrones.

Most of his songs don't mention jesters and kings. Only his first album and some of his videos on YouTube do.

You are deserted on an island for 6 months straight. But this isn't just any island. It is a research facility for the government. They will play one song on replay for the duration of your stay. 6 months straight. What song by The Jokerr would you like to hear? And lemme get a link to that song.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:02
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
buddie wrote:

You are deserted on an island for 6 months straight. But this isn't just any island. It is a research facility for the government. They will play one song on replay for the duration of your stay. 6 months straight. What song by The Jokerr would you like to hear? And lemme get a link to that song.
I Don't Fit In. And I've had this track on repeat since 5AM lol
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:06
On The Concrete, I could listen to that song for months
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 19:26
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
buddie wrote:

Like Buddie said, On The Concrete. It's the first song that came to mind that I can listen to for days on end. lol I can't find a link to the song though.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 19:39
If you guys can find a link or some way for me to listen to it, I'd really appreciate it. Gonna give him another go.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 19:46
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I'm only a hater on The Jokerr.

30 min later...

41OMaXiMuS wrote:If you guys can find a link or some way for me to listen to it, I'd really appreciate it. Gonna give him another go.

Lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 20:21
Buddie, Can you recomend one of your favs?
I didn't really like this but I can tell he can rap and sing, Wanna give him another look.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 20:33
41OMaXiMuS wrote:If you guys can find a link or some way for me to listen to it, I'd really appreciate it. Gonna give him another go.
I'm uploading it on my lil cousins Youtube account. I'll post the link soon
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 21:33
The Event wrote:

Good looks bro. Lemme know when the vid is up!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 21:51
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I'm only a hater on The Jokerr.

30 min later...

Lol

lol typical Maxipads,
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:02
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZp_EmVB1ek&feature=plcp It's here! Sorry it took so long haha my computer kept freezing at 95% uploading. Like 6 times I had to restart it before it worked.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:10
AlwaysRaw wrote:Buddie, Can you recomend one of your favs?
I didn't really like this but I can tell he can rap and sing, Wanna give him another look.

One The Concrete, Turn Against Me, One last Round, Go On Home, Along The Riverside (The chorus is great), The Way I Roll (One of his best rapping songs with a great hook), This Mayhem, The Real One, There With You (Fan favorite), I Won't Say Sorry, An Incredible Sound, Better Off Alone

If you really want to see what The Jokerr is about then I would go ahead and download "Mayhem Night" (You can download it for free if you just google it)

It is a great album and my personal favorite from The Jokerr. Once you're done with that, I'd download "The Confirmation Collection Vol. 1"

I usually don't suggest that newer fans listen to "Welcome To The Show" until they bump those two albums above for a while. Welcome To The Show is a good album, but not nearly as good as Mayhem Night.

If you have any other questions let me know man!
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:20
Not really the biggest fan of the jokerr, so I aint really feelin this, but his video and mastering skills are dope as fuck.

PS, he reminds me of Kane from the WWE lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:22
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZp_EmVB1ek&feature=plcp It's here! Sorry it took so long haha my computer kept freezing at 95% uploading. Like 6 times I had to restart it before it worked.

Couldn't even get through 30 seconds of that...wtf is that lol
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:25

this is quite dope haha
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:26
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:

This is.... this is..... fucking DOPE! What the fuck... why doesn't he do more shit like this?

EDIT:

Thanks a lot for uploading it for me homie. And I have had that 95% freezing issue before, annoying as fuck lol.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:28
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:

This is.... this is..... fucking DOPE! What the fuck... why doesn't he do more shit like this?
'

He has two albums of nothing but songs like this. You have to look further than just the music on his YouTube page. Go download "Mayhem Night" or "The Confirmation Collection Vol. 1" and see for yourself. I would give you free download links for both, but that's against the rules. You can google it though, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Last edited by buddie on Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:28; edited 1 time in total
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:28
The Event wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
The Event wrote:

is this a fucking joke?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum