Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video)

+18
Grandmaster
KingFlow
AwesomeMan0710
iScyko
King
STRANGEgenius
gvg
Perfect Stranger
Buddie
GangusKahn
BabySmacker
41OMaXiMuS
JohnnyRottenSeed
BoomBotz
Chokey
Blaze
Arkade
22 posters
Go down
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video) Empty "Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video)

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 13:31
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video) Empty Re: "Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video)

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 13:34
"The Joker" Definitely F**ed up this track, he could've diss "Tha Joker" way better
good try though ;)
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

"Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video) Empty Re: "Tha Joker" Diss By The Jokerr (Music Video)

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 13:50
Skepticism wrote:"The Joker" Definitely F**ed up this track, he could've diss "Tha Joker" way better
good try though ;)

You must be kidding yourself.. this is dope
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 14:34
Arkade wrote:
Skepticism wrote:"The Joker" Definitely F**ed up this track, he could've diss "Tha Joker" way better
good try though ;)

You must be kidding yourself.. this is dope
Don't get me wrong....its good, but he could've
killed Tha Joker if he tried harder instead of making
this which results in Tha Joker Retaliating..
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 14:58
No, just no!
BoomBotz
BoomBotz
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 15:05
ya...that was sick. if you say it wasn't, I'm sorry but your views on music need to be rearranged.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 15:46
its good.. but i can''t stand his voice..

ALSO SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER> Where do you get the money to shoot videos with such elaborate.. scenes.. costumes.. snake???

BoomBotz
BoomBotz
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 15:48
JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:its good.. but i can''t stand his voice..

ALSO SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER> Where do you get the money to shoot videos with such elaborate.. scenes.. costumes.. snake???

get your hustle on
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 16:02
Please note that this video was done in his living room with rented equipment, he just made the best of what he could, it's possible to make bootleg look profressional
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 16:07
I just can't listen to a guy that dresses as a clown... that's not hip hop to me. *shrugs*
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 17:28
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I just can't listen to a guy that dresses as a clown... that's not hip hop to me. *shrugs*
Juggalows are gon kill you. But I agree.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:05
I've been listening this song through a couple of times now. The first vers aint that good but he kills Tha Joker in the last two verses. But I just cant take the whole thing serious when he dresses up as tha joker and shit. To much Hollywood for me.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:12
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I just can't listen to a guy that dresses as a clown... that's not hip hop to me. *shrugs*

The only Juggalos that go hard are the ones that can't afford the internet... therefore they will never see this lol.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 20:48
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:

The only Juggalos that go hard are the ones that can't afford the internet... therefore they will never see this lol.

NIGGA FUCK YOU WHOOP WHOOOP I'M GON CUT YO BITCH ASS WIT A HATCHET

WUT U KNO BOUT THAT, HUH

MUCH CLOWN LOVE HOMIES

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:07
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:

NIGGA FUCK YOU WHOOP WHOOOP I'M GON CUT YO BITCH ASS WIT A HATCHET

WUT U KNO BOUT THAT, HUH

MUCH CLOWN LOVE HOMIES

WHOOP WHOOP SPRAYIN MY HOMIES WITH FAG-O NO HOMO
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:08
it hurt to type that, tbh.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:11
iSmackBabies666 wrote:it hurt to type that, tbh.

You are the most tolerable juggalo I have ever met, and yes I have met them in real life. I was friends with this dude Andrew dor mad long, all out juggalo. It got to the point where I couldnt stand him anymore.

Another thing, is it mandatory for all juggalos to be pathelogical liars? I swear they are all full of shit over the dumbest things.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:17
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

You are the most tolerable juggalo I have ever met, and yes I have met them in real life. I was friends with this dude Andrew dor mad long, all out juggalo. It got to the point where I couldnt stand him anymore.

Another thing, is it mandatory for all juggalos to be pathelogical liars? I swear they are all full of shit over the dumbest things.

I'm tolerable because I'm not dumb. I can differentiate jokes and attacks on me as a person. The latter doesn't even bother me usually.

Anyway, no, but somehow...most of them are pathological liars, though.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:18
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I'm tolerable because I'm not dumb. I can differentiate jokes and attacks on me as a person. The latter doesn't even bother me usually.

Anyway, no, but somehow...most of them are pathological liars, though.

Yeah, I feel like every Juggalo that I've personally met has told some outlandish impossible story. This one would go on and on about all the bitches he fucks etc.... come to find out the dude is a 24 yr old virgin hahahaha.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:20
I thought people stopped doing that after they turned 14. Damn. lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:23
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I thought people stopped doing that after they turned 14. Damn. lol

I actually know a few guys in their mid 20's that are virgins, but will tell you otherwise. They are afraid of the pussy, literally.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:41
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I thought people stopped doing that after they turned 14. Damn. lol

I actually know a few guys in their mid 20's that are virgins, but will tell you otherwise. They are afraid of the pussy, literally.

When you get older you realize that its really no big deal lol. Once you've had pussy the hype kinda goes away...Still feels bomb, but isn't as exciting...Wish I was a virgin tbh.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:45
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

When you get older you realize that its really no big deal lol. Once you've had pussy the hype kinda goes away...Still feels bomb, but isn't as exciting...Wish I was a virgin tbh.

But that's kidna my point in a way.... how could you not want it if you haven't had it yet? I mean... that was my lifes mission up until I got some.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:50
Dope!
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 8:09
This guy went alright, but yeah if he dropped the clown shit, it'd be all good, when Tech N9ne where's paint at least he looks decent.

This guy has some lyricism which is good.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum