Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tech N9ne - That Owl (Music Video) WATCH NOW FOR EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN MUSIC VIDEO Empty Tech N9ne - That Owl (Music Video) WATCH NOW FOR EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN MUSIC VIDEO

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 7:02
A SHORT FILM based on Techs THAT OWL
i did not POST THIS NOR HAVE THIS VIDEO ON MY PC.
Tech & Travis decided to never release this to the public because it is way 2 graphic.
skip to 3.05 for the music video.

Last edited by STRANGEgenius on Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 7:23; edited 1 time in total
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Tech N9ne - That Owl (Music Video) WATCH NOW FOR EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN MUSIC VIDEO Empty Re: Tech N9ne - That Owl (Music Video) WATCH NOW FOR EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN MUSIC VIDEO

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 7:07
From what I've watched so far, it seems pretty dope. Too graphic? Pfffft! Roll Eyes
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tech N9ne - That Owl (Music Video) WATCH NOW FOR EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN MUSIC VIDEO Empty Re: Tech N9ne - That Owl (Music Video) WATCH NOW FOR EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN MUSIC VIDEO

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 7:09
Frankie wrote:From what I've watched so far, it seems pretty dope. Too graphic? Pfffft! Roll Eyes
lol, it is AMAZING
but Tech & Trav didnt want the mainstream think that Tech is a fucked up dude that needs Pschotic help.
Anonymous

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 7:37
Fucked up, I loved it tho!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 8:49
ClapYo! wrote:Fucked up, I loved it tho!

Thumbs Up
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 20:09
bump
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 0:27
tech n9ne and travis never said that it was too graphic for the public. they never said a word about it. no one even knew it existed untill it was leaked years after it was made.
Anonymous

Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 1:21
Don't see why they didn't release it. I thought it was dope.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 4:10
PopSon wrote:Don't see why they didn't release it. I thought it was dope.
coz apparently Tech didnt like the final project and read the op.
Anonymous

Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 4:16
I did read the OP. Matt come up in here and just stated that is wasn't about it being "too graphic". That's why I stated that in my post. I don't know what to believe.

Derp.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 9:01
PopSon wrote:I did read the OP. Matt come up in here and just stated that is wasn't about it being "too graphic". That's why I stated that in my post. I don't know what to believe.

Derp.

the director of the video told me what i wrote in the OP, so i guess im closer to right.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 0:54
STRANGEgenius wrote:
PopSon wrote:I did read the OP. Matt come up in here and just stated that is wasn't about it being "too graphic". That's why I stated that in my post. I don't know what to believe.

Derp.

the director of the video told me what i wrote in the OP, so i guess im closer to right.
who is said goon?
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 0:55
btw.. i think the video is shitty
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 4:19
Matt Meyer wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Derp.

who is said goon?

what? :/
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum