Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

WORLD PREMIER !!! - TECH N9NE - WHO DO I CATCH NOW [MUSIC VIDEO] Empty WORLD PREMIER !!! - TECH N9NE - WHO DO I CATCH NOW [MUSIC VIDEO]

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 7:34
theres only a version up on xxl atm.

THE AMAZING VIDEO

your thoughts?
BoomBotz
BoomBotz
Registered Member

WORLD PREMIER !!! - TECH N9NE - WHO DO I CATCH NOW [MUSIC VIDEO] Empty Re: WORLD PREMIER !!! - TECH N9NE - WHO DO I CATCH NOW [MUSIC VIDEO]

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 7:53
tech is such a beast
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

WORLD PREMIER !!! - TECH N9NE - WHO DO I CATCH NOW [MUSIC VIDEO] Empty Re: WORLD PREMIER !!! - TECH N9NE - WHO DO I CATCH NOW [MUSIC VIDEO]

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 8:10
BoomBotz wrote:tech is such a beast

agreed
Stupified
Stupified
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 8:17
It's kinda weird hearing that verse on a different beat than the cypher (that's what I heard it on first). Awesome song.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 8:24
Stupified wrote:It's kinda weird hearing that verse on a different beat than the cypher (that's what I heard it on first). Awesome song.

yea me 2. but its much better on the song with a better beat and the CHAS.
Anonymous

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 9:29
It's aight, the video that is. Nothing spectacular. Still dope and simple.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 11:24
Mr. Knocks wrote:It's aight, the video that is. Nothing spectacular. Still dope and simple.

it reminded me of RED NOSE.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 12:02
Tech's sometimes to weird for me. This is one of the times. Great song though just a little to slow IMO.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 14:48
Tech N9ne is Tech N9ne.
That's a compliment right there..
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 17:06
i was wondering what they edited "I even caught gays before they all caught aids" for...something about blades?
Solace
Solace
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/SolaceMusicChannel

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 17:10
This video is excellent for what it is. The song itself is fucking great. The album is impressive. I usually dislike Tech's collaboration albums, since I'm here to listen to Tech N9ne, not his friends Brother Lynch and Krizz (though I love Krizz on hooks). This time around, it was a whole different experience than Misery Loves Kompany, Sickology 101, and Gates Mixed Plate. I'm recommending this album to anyone who hasn't heard it yet, 'cause it's great.
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 17:13
Solace wrote:This video is excellent for what it is. The song itself is fucking great. The album is impressive. I usually dislike Tech's collaboration albums, since I'm here to listen to Tech N9ne, not his friends Brother Lynch and Krizz (though I love Krizz on hooks). This time around, it was a whole different experience than Misery Loves Kompany, Sickology 101, and Gates Mixed Plate. I'm recommending this album to anyone who hasn't heard it yet, 'cause it's great.
I agree this felt like a solo album to me which is what every fan wants
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 19:16
Evan Kettler wrote:i was wondering what they edited "I even caught gays before they all caught aids" for...something about blades?

I believe that verson was mabye a clean version? I think a couple more words are censored, I dont feel like watching the vid again till it come out on youtube cuz the XXL player sucks dick Sneaky
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 19:23
iScyko wrote:
Evan Kettler wrote:i was wondering what they edited "I even caught gays before they all caught aids" for...something about blades?

I believe that verson was mabye a clean version? I think a couple more words are censored, I dont feel like watching the vid again till it come out on youtube cuz the XXL player sucks dick Sneaky
yeah it was clean but i really just wanted to know what they subbed it for
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 19:24
iScyko wrote:

lol. ye its the clean version and yes the xxl player sucks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum