Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Trae Feat. Mystikal & Tech N9ne - All That I Know MUSIC VIDEO. Empty Trae Feat. Mystikal & Tech N9ne - All That I Know MUSIC VIDEO.

Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 10:43
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Trae Feat. Mystikal & Tech N9ne - All That I Know MUSIC VIDEO. Empty Re: Trae Feat. Mystikal & Tech N9ne - All That I Know MUSIC VIDEO.

Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 15:19
Watched this yesterday...Terrible song imo...not feelin that at all.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Trae Feat. Mystikal & Tech N9ne - All That I Know MUSIC VIDEO. Empty Re: Trae Feat. Mystikal & Tech N9ne - All That I Know MUSIC VIDEO.

Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 15:25
I just took a quick listen on my phone and it sounded pretty whack... I'll check it out when I'm at home with better speakers tho.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 23:08
i like Tech's & Mystikals part, they killed it.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 23:13
i liked tech's part, the other two are terrible.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 0:57
HopsinIsDope wrote:i liked tech's part, the other two are terrible.

really? I thought Mystikal killed it. Maybe its cause im use to him rapping like that.
Anonymous

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 1:07
Tech was ok (could've been better), the others were pretty boring.
Ryno
Ryno
Banned Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 4:25
I agree with Strangegenius. I liked Tech's part and was surprisingly able to listen to Mystikal's part.
Anonymous

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 5:04
Ryno wrote:I agree with Strangegenius. I liked Tech's part and was surprisingly able to listen to Mystikal's part.

Ditto. And I usually can't stand Mystikal so that's saying somthin'. The blend of rap and rock here was done well, the hook though could have been a little more aggressive.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 7:41
mystikal is the shieeet
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 8:04
Mr. Knocks wrote:
Ryno wrote:I agree with Strangegenius. I liked Tech's part and was surprisingly able to listen to Mystikal's part.

Ditto. And I usually can't stand Mystikal so that's saying somthin'. The blend of rap and rock here was done well, the hook though could have been a little more aggressive.

ditto to the chorus part.

Sometimes its good to have rap and rock together.

Surprisngly Tech always does a good job.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 18:08
song is alright good production for what it is but i only like tech's verse of course.. Mystikals voice gets pretty obnoxious i see why he fell off lol..
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 19:08
Mystical is rapping about murdering hoes, going to shows, and working at Lowes....how'd he kill it lol? Dude's a terrible rapper...Just my opinion tho lol.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 19:10
GangusKahn wrote:Mystical is rapping about murdering hoes, going to shows, and working at Lowes....how'd he kill it lol? Dude's a terrible rapper...Just my opinion tho lol.

lmfaaaao. my thoughts exactly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum