Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Funk Volume 2013 Discussion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

101 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:34 am

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
@anthonyFv wrote:its not working
That's just a picture, have Yourube in another tab.


_________________

102 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:35 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
once fiasco goes to bed it will be up.


_________________

103 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:37 am

ArchSerpo


Registered Member
If you look at the source code for where that image is there's a Youtube embed link. Before you get all excited it's for IMOH5...

iframe width="616" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hRVOOwFNp5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

104 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:39 am

anthonyFv


Registered Member
@ArchSerpo wrote:If you look at the source code for where that image is there's a Youtube embed link. Before you get all excited it's for IMOH5...

iframe width="616" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hRVOOwFNp5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
lol is it this hard to upload a video?

105 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:47 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
@anthonyFv wrote:
@ArchSerpo wrote:If you look at the source code for where that image is there's a Youtube embed link. Before you get all excited it's for IMOH5...

iframe width="616" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hRVOOwFNp5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
lol is it this hard to upload a video?

ikr

106 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:48 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member

107 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:49 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
LMFAO, you're all idiots for thinking it would drop on time.

Its only 7 50pm, so it doesn't bother me.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

108 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:49 am

Frankie


Administrator
@STRANGEgenius wrote:Its only 7 50pm, so it doesn't bother me.

Tbh.

109 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:50 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
On Point Films ‏@On_point_films
#YouTube Hurry the fuck up! lol

its not fvs fault but in a way it is haha


_________________

110 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:51 am

semaj116


Registered Member
@STRANGEgenius wrote:LMFAO, you're all idiots for thinking it would drop on time.

Its only 7 50pm, so it doesn't bother me.

Sydney? Same, but still I've been waiting all day so it's pretty annoying

111 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:52 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
@semaj116 wrote:
@STRANGEgenius wrote:LMFAO, you're all idiots for thinking it would drop on time.

Its only 7 50pm, so it doesn't bother me.

Sydney? Same, but still I've been waiting all day so it's pretty annoying

Yes, i even remember seeing you talking to Dame at the merch stand at the second Sydney show. I know it was you, because you were talking about it on the forums, of what you asked/etc.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

112 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:54 am

Jeet

avatar
Registered Member
lol they still haven't learned to put the video on private rather than trying to upload it at the time it's supposed to be released?


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

113 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:54 am

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
@STRANGEgenius wrote:LMFAO, you're all idiots for thinking it would drop on time.

Its only 7 50pm, so it doesn't bother me.
Well no shit it doesn't bother you it's 7:50 pm. In the US it ranges from 1-4 am.


_________________

114 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:55 am

Frankie


Administrator
@Jeet wrote:lol they still haven't learned to put the video on private rather than trying to upload it at the time it's supposed to be released?

My thoughts exactly.

115 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:55 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
@Jeet wrote:lol they still haven't learned to put the video on private rather than trying to upload it at the time it's supposed to be released?

apparently that hurts the view count, since Hopsin releases 2 songs a year, he needs to look relevant with high view counts.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

116 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:57 am

semaj116


Registered Member
@STRANGEgenius wrote:
@semaj116 wrote:
@STRANGEgenius wrote:LMFAO, you're all idiots for thinking it would drop on time.

Its only 7 50pm, so it doesn't bother me.

Sydney? Same, but still I've been waiting all day so it's pretty annoying

Yes, i even remember seeing you talking to Dame at the merch stand at the second Sydney show. I know it was you, because you were talking about it on the forums, of what you asked/etc.

Yeah haha I remember you mentioned you were at the show

117 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:57 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
nah they're just fucking with us lmao.


_________________

118 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:58 am

semaj116


Registered Member
WAIT, they're ONLY uploading it now? Is that true? If so they're fucking incompetent.

119 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 8:59 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
@King wrote:nah they're just fucking with us lmao.

tbh.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

120 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 9:00 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
@semaj116 wrote:WAIT, they're ONLY uploading it now? Is that true? If so they're fucking incompetent.

yeah apparently, lol.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

121 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 9:00 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
It's 4 AM here in the east coast. I have an exam in 4.5 hours and I haven't slept.


_________________

122 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 9:00 am

semaj116


Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:It's 4 AM here in the east coast. I have an exam in 4.5 hours and I haven't slept.

Fucking sleep, not worth it

123 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 9:02 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:It's 4 AM here in the east coast. I have an exam in 4.5 hours and I haven't slept.

Get some sleep, there is no difference if you listen to it now or later before your exam.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

124 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 9:02 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
@semaj116 wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:It's 4 AM here in the east coast. I have an exam in 4.5 hours and I haven't slept.

Fucking sleep, not worth it

I know man, i'm through with this bs.


_________________

125 Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion on 24/1/2013, 9:03 am

anthonyFv


Registered Member
@Jeet wrote:lol they still haven't learned to put the video on private rather than trying to upload it at the time it's supposed to be released?
everytime they try that they end up uploading it publicly first like the Independent Living video

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum