Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member

King

King
Registered Member
I definitely get the point, but he is so unfunny in this.


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

iSigh

iSigh
Registered Member
lol, people actually feel this way too.

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
@King wrote:I definitely get the point, but he is so unfunny in this.


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume R1jfoDb

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:I think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Sticker,375x360

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@BitchNigga wrote:I think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Sticker,375x360


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Black-Hippy

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Kanye Shrug


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

Hunter

Hunter
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

 HE'S BLACK?!?

King

King
Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:
@BitchNigga wrote:Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

 HE'S BLACK?!?

Hes Japanese.


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

semaj116


Registered Member
this is hilarious

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Black hopsin fans are rare.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

King

King
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Black hopsin fans are rare.

 I know, come to New York though.. you would be surprised lol.
Also have to consider white people tend to go to shows more than any other race, you you don't openly see black people that much. 

Look at a crowd in a typical Kendrick Lamar concert, it's pretty mixed but still prominently white
and Kendrick has a lot more non white fans than Hopsin.
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Kendrick-Lamar-Concert-good-EDIT


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
@King wrote:
@BitchNigga wrote:Black hopsin fans are rare.

 I know, come to New York though.. you would be surprised lol.
Also have to consider white people tend to go to shows more than any other race, you you don't openly see black people that much. 

Look at a crowd in a typical Kendrick Lamar concert, it's pretty mixed but still prominently white
and Kendrick has a lot more non white fans than Hopsin.
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Kendrick-Lamar-Concert-good-EDIT
Not sure if I'm reading your post right. There are alot of black hopsin fans in NY? Most black people in NC love future, 2 chainz and lil wayne.

King

King
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:
@King wrote:
@BitchNigga wrote:Black hopsin fans are rare.

 I know, come to New York though.. you would be surprised lol.
Also have to consider white people tend to go to shows more than any other race, you you don't openly see black people that much. 

Look at a crowd in a typical Kendrick Lamar concert, it's pretty mixed but still prominently white
and Kendrick has a lot more non white fans than Hopsin.
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Kendrick-Lamar-Concert-good-EDIT
Not sure if I'm reading your post right. There are alot of black hopsin fans in NY? Most black people in NC love future, 2 chainz and lil wayne.

 I would not say a lot lol.. just more than you would expect, I'm speaking about Brooklyn here..
Most people here listen to Drake, Jay Z, Nicki Minaj, Jcole, French Montana, and Kanye as of right now.. a surprising amount of people here however are very much aware of indie artists and underground artist so it's no surprise if they know Hopsin and a good amount of people actually like him. Once in a blue moon you could hear a Hopsin song on the radio.


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Essence

Essence
Registered Member
Nearly everyone in Brooklyn has good taste in Hip Hop.


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Black-Hippy

King

King
Registered Member
@Essence wrote:Nearly everyone in Brooklyn has good taste in Hip Hop.

 More than anywhere else hell yea.. but you know not everyone can always escape what is forced on them. I can't complain tho.


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
ZzZzZzzZZzzz


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume WN6h6

Jeet

Jeet
Registered Member
@King wrote:
@Essence wrote:Nearly everyone in Brooklyn has good taste in Hip Hop.

 More than anywhere else hell yea...

 You can't possibly know that lol.


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Rakims10
 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

41OMaXiMuS

41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

All my black friends fuck with Hopsin... all in their late 20's / early 30's. When I 1st showed them Hopsins music while smoking a blunt they were all wiggin out and practically jumping out of their seats @ his flow and some of the lines.


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Untitled_4_by_yeshudave029-d6nu22p
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume Videoplayback
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Where I live people only fuck with mainstream clubbin music. It's rare to find people who have heard of guys like hopsin, danny brown, joey and chance. At college it's a different story tho, last year it was pretty common for someone to be playing a hopsin song out of their room or while they were taking a shower lol.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:
@BitchNigga wrote:Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

All my black friends fuck with Hopsin... all in their late 20's / early 30's. When I 1st showed them Hopsins music while smoking a blunt they were all wiggin out and practically jumping out of their seats @ his flow and some of the lines.
Really? All two of them?


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume R1jfoDb

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
Guys, I've been thinking.... I'm not positive yet but he MAY be POSSIBLY trolling....
This isn't yet confirmed.


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume R1jfoDb

King

King
Registered Member
@Jeet wrote:
@King wrote:
@Essence wrote:Nearly everyone in Brooklyn has good taste in Hip Hop.

 More than anywhere else hell yea...

 You can't possibly know that lol.

 Definitely can't know for sure 100%..first of all "good taste" is subjective but as Brooklyn has a strong core connection to HipHop it's origins and tradition, it would be no surprise if it were to be statistically proven.


_________________
Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Jakec15


Registered Member
People do realize their not obligated to follow and listen to every rapper on a label right?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum