You are not connected. Please login or register

Angry Funk Volume Fan Addresses Dame & Funk Volume

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Coolguy 127

Registered Member

King

Registered Member
I definitely get the point, but he is so unfunny in this.

iSigh

Registered Member
lol, people actually feel this way too.

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
@King wrote:I definitely get the point, but he is so unfunny in this.

BitchNigga

Registered Member
Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:I think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

Essence

Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@BitchNigga wrote:I think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

BitchNigga

Registered Member
Kanye Shrug

Hunter

Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

HE'S BLACK?!?

King

Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:
@BitchNigga wrote:Think the dude is just trolling lol. The more intriguing thing is that this guy is black and likes funk volume.

HE'S BLACK?!?

Hes Japanese.

semaj116

Registered Member
this is hilarious

BitchNigga

Registered Member
Black hopsin fans are rare.

King

Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Black hopsin fans are rare.

I know, come to New York though.. you would be surprised lol.
Also have to consider white people tend to go to shows more than any other race, you you don't openly see black people that much. 

Look at a crowd in a typical Kendrick Lamar concert, it's pretty mixed but still prominently white
and Kendrick has a lot more non white fans than Hopsin.

BitchNigga

Registered Member
@King wrote:

Also have to consider white people tend to go to shows more than any other race, you you don't openly see black people that much. 

Look at a crowd in a typical Kendrick Lamar concert, it's pretty mixed but still prominently white
Not sure if I'm reading your post right. There are alot of black hopsin fans in NY? Most black people in NC love future, 2 chainz and lil wayne.

King

Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:
@King wrote:

Not sure if I'm reading your post right. There are alot of black hopsin fans in NY? Most black people in NC love future, 2 chainz and lil wayne.

I would not say a lot lol.. just more than you would expect, I'm speaking about Brooklyn here..
Most people here listen to Drake, Jay Z, Nicki Minaj, Jcole, French Montana, and Kanye as of right now.. a surprising amount of people here however are very much aware of indie artists and underground artist so it's no surprise if they know Hopsin and a good amount of people actually like him. Once in a blue moon you could hear a Hopsin song on the radio.

Essence

Registered Member
Nearly everyone in Brooklyn has good taste in Hip Hop.

King

Registered Member
@Essence wrote:Nearly everyone in Brooklyn has good taste in Hip Hop.

More than anywhere else hell yea.. but you know not everyone can always escape what is forced on them. I can't complain tho.

Chokey

Registered Member
ZzZzZzzZZzzz

Jeet

Registered Member
@King wrote:

More than anywhere else hell yea...

You can't possibly know that lol.

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

41OMaXiMuS

Registered Member

All my black friends fuck with Hopsin... all in their late 20's / early 30's. When I 1st showed them Hopsins music while smoking a blunt they were all wiggin out and practically jumping out of their seats @ his flow and some of the lines.

https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

BitchNigga

Registered Member
Where I live people only fuck with mainstream clubbin music. It's rare to find people who have heard of guys like hopsin, danny brown, joey and chance. At college it's a different story tho, last year it was pretty common for someone to be playing a hopsin song out of their room or while they were taking a shower lol.

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
@41OMaXiMuS wrote:

All my black friends fuck with Hopsin... all in their late 20's / early 30's. When I 1st showed them Hopsins music while smoking a blunt they were all wiggin out and practically jumping out of their seats @ his flow and some of the lines.
Really? All two of them?

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Guys, I've been thinking.... I'm not positive yet but he MAY be POSSIBLY trolling....
This isn't yet confirmed.

King

Registered Member
@Jeet wrote:
@King wrote:

More than anywhere else hell yea...

You can't possibly know that lol.

Definitely can't know for sure 100%..first of all "good taste" is subjective but as Brooklyn has a strong core connection to HipHop it's origins and tradition, it would be no surprise if it were to be statistically proven.

Jakec15

Registered Member
People do realize their not obligated to follow and listen to every rapper on a label right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum